Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: are chemtrail real?
yes 42 23.73%
no 120 67.80%
I don't know 9 5.08%
I don't wanna know 6 3.39%
Voters: 177. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-30-2015, 12:51 AM

1,729 posts, read 1,537,017 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by B87 View Post
So if someone posts something that is against the ridiculous idea of chemtrails, it's trolling. Whereas whatever conspiracy theorists post is all valid information? Yeah right! What happened to being able to debate?
you have something positive to add?? constructive?? a debate is always good. some people like to tease my attire. i don't wear a tin hat. tin hats no go brah sorry..

Old 03-30-2015, 12:56 AM
B87

11,769 posts, read 10,597,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawena View Post
you have something positive to add?? constructive?? a debate is always good. some people like to tease my attire. i don't wear a tin hat. tin hats no go brah sorry..
I did have constructive things to add before, eg about engine exhausts, but they were dismissed by someone who just said 'the exhausts are cooler now', without providing any actual numbers or facts to back that up. Posting pictures of snow that has melted and folded over itself, or spider webs, or clips of planes dumping fuel, is not a legitimate argument.

Old 03-30-2015, 12:57 AM

this thing bites its got teeth... provided they do something with it. I like the part where they talk about

"chemicals, gases, vapors, or other compounds are injected into the atmosphere to reflect a portion of the sun’s radiation back into space."

would that be a chemtrail?

Old 03-30-2015, 01:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by B87 View Post
I did have constructive things to add before, eg about engine exhausts, but they were dismissed by someone who just said 'the exhausts are cooler now', without providing any actual numbers or facts to back that up. Posting pictures of snow that has melted and folded over itself, or spider webs, or clips of planes dumping fuel, is not a legitimate argument.
a picture is worth a thousand words... seeing is believing. see the planes? believe? its chem? don't?
I can't help you believe anything.

I will never believe its simple exhaust gases causing those persistent contrails. I do think your post was not demeaning or attacking, it was constructive....

thanks man...

Old 03-30-2015, 01:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmeofficer View Post
Yes.. thank you

Here where I live we are still battling to get the county to test.. the AQMD was given the directive from the Board of Supervisors but Russ Bell,, the department head,,, has been obstructionist to say it lightly... he said we need better monitors than we have.. and he has no budget for same.. but he can send himself on training all over the country at our expense...

However.. some progress is being made.. lots of private testing has occurred and was submitted to the Board as evidence... they continue to direct staff to look into this issue.. but there is a lot of run around

Our state representative has been quiet on the issue,, as a millionaire farmer he needs all the water he can get...

Again follow the money

Ive provided PGE reports.. the state water board plan (including geoengineering as a part of the states plan_ and the naysayers still say it isnt happening)...

The silver film in the water troughs will be there after a heavy spray... as will the funny reflective clouds...
I like this post!!! got to move forward.. in stopping that silver film and chem. I had read someplace about?? them altering the weather to keep the rain from the sierras? ever hear of HAARP?

Old 03-30-2015, 03:10 AM

12,441 posts, read 14,874,952 times
Bombers in WWII produced contrails that lasted for days - they had propellers (and propellers caused those contrails - oops).

Old 03-31-2015, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirt Grinder View Post
Bombers in WWII produced contrails that lasted for days - they had propellers (and propellers caused those contrails - oops).
whats a propeller.... could a propeller do this??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jz7BgxrVmiQ#t=24

Old 03-31-2015, 11:07 AM

23,862 posts, read 24,111,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtocolumbia View Post
Accordingly to Wikipedia article:

"DEHP has a low vapor pressure, but the temperatures for processing PVC articles are often high, leading to release of elevated levels, raising concerns about health risks (see outgassing). It can be absorbed from food and water. Higher levels have been found in milk and cheese. It can also leach into a liquid that comes in contact with the plastic; it extracts faster into nonpolar solvents (e.g. oils and fats in foods packed in PVC). Food and Drug Administration (FDA) therefore permits use of DEHP-containing packaging only for foods that primarily contain water. The US EPA limits for DEHP in drinking water is 6 ppb. DEHP levels in some European samples of milk, were found at 2000 times higher than the EPA Safe Drinking Water limits (12,000 ppb). Levels of DEHP in some European cheeses and creams were even higher, up to 200,000 ppb."

"A clinically relevant dose and duration of exposure to DEHP has been shown to have a significant impact on the behavior of cardiac cells in culture. This includes an uncoupling effect that leads to irregular rhythms in vitro. This is observed in conjunction with a significant decrease in the amount of gap junctional connexin proteins in cardiomyocytes treated with DEHP."

2000 times higher DEHP levels in milk and cheese! Those might have come from the chemtrails fallout through cows eating grass. Imagine what we are eating, all those fibers are on the grass which our cows are eating. This stuff falls on our gardens and thus it is already in our vegetables and water supply and thus inside of us.

Take a look at yet another handful of videos on this allegedly criminal act of dispersing this allegedly toxic substance all around the globe for at least the past 17 years:

Australia:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvtD_dizuDE

Australia:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNs5vCZ7xjU

France (really scary video):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXyCSmx7bc0

USA:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8sqqEer-oc

To find more videos search for "chemwebs fallout chemtrails Angel's hair".
Do you know anyone with Morgellon's?

Old 03-31-2015, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtocolumbia View Post
This stuff is (landing and hanging) in everyone's yard, on trees, on fences, cars, even inside of homes and of course it is in our lungs, eyes and in our bloodstream since it is easily absorbed through our skin and especially through mucous membranes.

It is not the easiest to notice or even to spot. How to spot it. Look towards the (low) Sun, especially in the late afternoon, by half covering your eyes with your hand or a book and take your time. Inspect tree branches, grass, even freshly tilled soil. You won't see it every day, but most days that is for sure.

That is what is being dumped (talk about littering) from airplanes, be it a jet fuel additive or spray substance. Since it is extremely light, it lingers in the air creating artificial "chemical" clouds that you see as "persistent contrails" and then it slowly lands on everything. Since this stuff is a substance and does not condense from water vapour, it can not even be remotely called "contrails". Thus the term "chemtrails" (chemical trails) or something like "artificially created descending persistent aerial trails" is more appropriate.

How I spotted this stuff my first time - it was when we freshly tilled the field in the morning on a heavy spray day and in the late afternoon I saw this stuff hanging on the freshly tilled soil of my field and then I saw it everywhere else, on grass, trees, houses, in the process of landing etc. When you touch it, it disappears, at least partially disintegrates, it seems to absorb through skin.

Especially easy to spot it on dark fences around 6 AM on a heavily foggy morning. Since it is semi-invisible, fog and dew covers this stuff making it extremely visible. Not a single spider spotted around those things. In fact spiders avoid this stuff like a plaque.

Pick up enough of this stuff and test it in a lab. Take the lab results to your local government. I did. County commissioner retired (at young age) soon after after seeing this stuff.

Remember, it is in our blood stream and it is working against us, like a ticking bomb, like a slow killing poison, or at least like a damaging substance. Not everyone may be affected. Those with strong immune systems may do better than the weaker ones, but even to the strongest people it does affect their health.

Those who work outdoors a lot are affected more than others, but this stuff especially the dust particles, easily penetrate our homes, our air filtering systems.

First people to notice chemtrails and the fallout are farmers and gardeners. The last ones are politicians.

It is possible that bees (and even other life, such as trees and animals) are dying being affected by these bizarre trails.

People become aware of chemtrails only after it impacts their wallet in some way.
Usually, 'trailers trumpet their findings from the highest point in the basement, even if they don't show anything unusual.

So, what did your test results show? Inquiring minds want to know.

Old 03-31-2015, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawena View Post
snow????
Yep, it's snow. Just snow, that's all. There's nothing nefarious about frozen water falling from the sky.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies