Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-27-2014, 11:05 AM

9,470 posts, read 6,969,002 times

Advertisements

Dumbest Tweets. Ever.

Scary.

Is that the liberal constituency? Are they the kind that would believe "The government can and will take care of you if you vote for me"?

While I admit that I grew up in small town America, among the "lower class", the ignorance of these people is frightening. What possible productive future can they have?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-27-2014, 11:47 AM

4,571 posts, read 3,520,074 times
None. Just what the left needs and wants.

Old 12-27-2014, 11:48 AM

25,021 posts, read 27,930,716 times
The left has their share of morons, and so does the right. Cliven Bundy is a prime example. The more politically extreme you are, the lower your IQ it seems like.

Old 12-27-2014, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
The left has their share of morons, and so does the right. Cliven Bundy is a prime example. The more politically extreme you are, the lower your IQ it seems like.
You actually think Cliven Bundy (who exhibits more critical thinking than you do) is a moron?

I've noticed you think anyone who disagrees with you does so (by your account) because of a lack of intellgence.

I've noticed that I disagree with you BECAUSE I don't lack intelligence.

Old 12-27-2014, 12:26 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,930,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pnwmdk View Post
You actually think Cliven Bundy (who exhibits more critical thinking than you do) is a moron?

I've noticed you think anyone who disagrees with you does so (by your account) because of a lack of intellgence.

I've noticed that I disagree with you BECAUSE I don't lack intelligence.
Actually, I don't. You lack intelligence because you're incapable of finding any common ground with anyone and resort to strawman attacks against liberals in topic after topic. I posess critical thinking skills and intelligence. I used to be a Libertarian when I first registered on this site, all the way back in 2010 until 2012 when most people in a leadership role associated with libertarianism turned out to be frauds and nepotists. It was critical thinking that made me question my own ideology. You blindly follow yours. You assume that I was always a liberal and therefore, a moron. Hate to break it to you, I chose to become center-left, actually, but to you anyone to the left of you is a liberal pinko commie, after living on the other side of the fence. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it, and smoke it real good

Old 12-27-2014, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Actually, I don't. You lack intelligence because you're incapable of finding any common ground with anyone and resort to strawman attacks against liberals in topic after topic. I posess critical thinking skills and intelligence. I used to be a Libertarian when I first registered on this site, all the way back in 2010 until 2012 when most people in a leadership role associated with libertarianism turned out to be frauds and nepotists. It was critical thinking that made me question my own ideology. You blindly follow yours. You assume that I was always a liberal and therefore, a moron. Hate to break it to you, I chose to become a liberal after living on the other side of the fence. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it, and smoke it real good
LOL!

You changed ideological beliefs because you discovered a political party acts in political ways, you say.

So, the truth of the matter is, you don't believe anything, you just blindly follow people...

Old 12-27-2014, 12:35 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,772,641 times
Quote:
Dumbest Tweets. Ever.

Scary.

Is that the liberal constituency? Are they the kind that would believe "The government can and will take care of you if you vote for me"?

While I admit that I grew up in small town America, among the "lower class", the ignorance of these people is frightening. What possible productive future can they have?
Are you trying to imply conservatives don't have their enormous fair share of idiots?

Old 12-27-2014, 12:35 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,886,908 times
Quote:
LOL!

You changed ideological beliefs because you discovered a political party acts in political ways, you say.

So, the truth of the matter is, you don't believe anything, you just blindly follow people...
I used to like dogs. Then I discovered Hitler liked dogs.

Old 12-27-2014, 12:46 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,787,236 times
Quote:
And that is the crux of the problem. Both parties seem to target the fringe, when they should be moderates who serve the majority interests. We can point out how the "other party" is wrong, but seem blind to how our own parties are just as bad... or worse. It's politcal deafness.

Old 12-27-2014, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Are you trying to imply conservatives don't have their enormous fair share of idiots?
No, I won't imply any such thing.

I will state flat out that no idiot would ever be a conservative. It requires intellectual muscle and serious and critical thought to be one. It requires nothing to be a liberal, other than mouthing platitudes. All you have to do is say you "care" and vote for anyone who says the same.

Having said that, we both are aware that there are people who identify with either (or no) side of political issues despite having no idea why, and cannot explain the validity of what they believe.

On the other hand, liberals have never been able to explain what they think, other than to say they "care".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies