Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-29-2014, 04:25 AM

165 posts, read 169,589 times

Advertisements

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku8LclsFhAM

Found funny video. I think this is Russians having some fun.
At this video Barack Obama dances to the “Happy” tune, with burning Ukraine, Iraq, Egypt and Afghanistan being a background for his stroll. He enjoys himself while walking the streets of the countries which suffered from the American...
Well, it`s really funny

Old 12-29-2014, 09:22 AM

2,776 posts, read 1,840,023 times
Obama did a lot of criminal things. But he is just another hired manager of the nonpublic puppeteers who are the real directors of many political events and economical adventures that going on in the world. These puppet masters are the Rothschilds, bankers, big corporations, the Fed etc. These "champions of democracy" create bloody revolutions and illegal coups around the world.
Now they developed the full-scale info war against Russia to get some plausible pretext to start economic war with Russia with the support of their european vassal "independent" states. But at this time it was their huge mistake. They wanted to prolong the life of this current financial bubble but instead it will blow out even faster. Many non-american economical researches say that. At the same time Russia will significantly improve economically in just 3-4 years.
Obama is just miserable servant of those mighty evil force who instigates wars on the planet. Sooner or later, they all will go directly to their deserved place - cesspool of hell!

Old 12-29-2014, 10:02 AM

4,580 posts, read 3,404,194 times
I thought you were going to tell us that the President broke 80 at Augusta.

Old 12-29-2014, 10:19 AM

48,502 posts, read 96,796,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by musiqum View Post
Obama did a lot of criminal things. But he is just another hired manager of the nonpublic puppeteers who are the real directors of many political events and economical adventures that going on in the world. These puppet masters are the Rothschilds, bankers, big corporations, the Fed etc. These "champions of democracy" create bloody revolutions and illegal coups around the world.
Now they developed the full-scale info war against Russia to get some plausible pretext to start economic war with Russia with the support of their european vassal "independent" states. But at this time it was their huge mistake. They wanted to prolong the life of this current financial bubble but instead it will blow out even faster. Many non-american economical researches say that. At the same time Russia will significantly improve economically in just 3-4 years.
Obama is just miserable servant of those mighty evil force who instigates wars on the planet. Sooner or later, they all will go directly to their deserved place - cesspool of hell!
Sounds like a Russian rant speech from the 60's.

Old 12-29-2014, 10:23 AM

963 posts, read 689,033 times
That was a well done video! Russians did it for American consumption?

Old 12-29-2014, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlbenator View Post
That was a well done video! Russians did it for American consumption?
Russians didn't do this video. There are lots of people around the world nowadays whos starting to wake up without russians. It's obvious.

Old 12-29-2014, 10:51 AM

6,258 posts, read 5,064,451 times
You know what I think when I watch videos like this? That technology is moving so quickly, that in just a few short years we will not have any idea whether videos and pictures that we see in front of us are true or not. And then what kind of lies and propaganda will we all be fed?

Old 12-29-2014, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by juneaubound View Post
You know what I think when I watch videos like this? That technology is moving so quickly, that in just a few short years we will not have any idea whether videos and pictures that we see in front of us are true or not. And then what kind of lies and propaganda will we all be fed?
It is not our future. It's already our present. Many so called "evidence" are fakes.

Old 12-29-2014, 11:57 AM

9,981 posts, read 8,583,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juneaubound View Post
this has already been happening for years. there are many examples.
i don't watch the mainstream media anymore, i've totally written it off.

Old 12-29-2014, 12:22 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,780,655 times
Originally Posted by juneaubound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
this has already been happening for years. there are many examples.
i don't watch the mainstream media anymore, i've totally written it off.
Completely agree... we are long past the point of images representing the truth. Like all those racists TEA people, only to find they were mostly liberal plants. They got the shots they wanted, prior to being run off.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.