Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-31-2015, 09:58 AM

1,615 posts, read 1,640,103 times

Advertisements

Nobody wants stats from 1990. We need current. Some cities may have shown a decline but most big cities increases,Chicago,Detroit are the worst due to horrible poverty and city just trashed due to the automotive industry moving out and not replaced by jobs being created.Its a shame what's happened to these cities and to the many good folks still living there. By the way folks your news media are not your friends and do what they can to keep the pot boiling . They don't let facts get in the way. With this logic they have it guarantees them their jobs.

Old 08-31-2015, 10:43 AM

6,193 posts, read 5,366,177 times
I wonder why they never finish the rap.....

Black lives matter, cept when WE do the shatter......cuz when WE pop a cap, who cares where it ends at.....kids, old wimmin and men.....cause you axe me why, we be shootin agin.

Old 08-31-2015, 07:51 PM

2,055 posts, read 1,447,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
Answer this for me, name even a couple people I've been listening to for almost 50 years? All I'm asking is for two names...
What a silly, silly question. I can only give one name twice ... SHABAZZ310. How would anyone else know what goes in your ears?

El Nox

Old 08-31-2015, 10:49 PM

2,678 posts, read 1,699,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrench409 View Post
I wonder why they never finish the rap.....

Black lives matter, cept when WE do the shatter......cuz when WE pop a cap, who cares where it ends at.....kids, old wimmin and men.....cause you axe me why, we be shootin agin.
Um.....NO.

It's lame.

Old 09-01-2015, 05:58 AM

28,890 posts, read 30,255,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
Again, a false argument

The Majority of black people in this Country live in red states, not blue. There are more black People in Georgia than in California. who they voted for in the Presidential Election didnt matter. 100% of the black vote in Georgia voting for Barack OBama still means Mitt Romney gets the states electoral votes.

If you want to argue that a party has failed the black community based on your flawed logic, then it would be republicans, not Democrats.

Republicans have also had majority control of congress for 14 of the last 20 years.

You cant blame Democrats for the state of black America.
no one, but no one has failed the black community but themselves....how can others be responsible for the failure of someone else.
it isn't anyone's else's fault if I go out and get in an accident.
It isn't anyone else's fault, if I don't seek a job and pull myself up and out of the gutter
it isn't anyone else's fault, that I was poor
it isn't anyone else's fault, but my own, if I didn't seek out the proper schooling and education to obtain a better position....

yanno, people have grown very very lazy and I'm not just talking about the black community....they expect to be given everything...and they actually sit and wait to be given things....
Parents today, do not make their kids go out and get work....there is no reason why some kid should sit at home and do nothing for the summer....?
That is so wrong and teaching a kid that they don't have to work for what they want.

The more you give to a person, the less enthusiasum they have to work for anything they want.
what ever happened to the saying, If you want something bad enough, you'll work for it?

You can't blame any political party for the state any race is in....blame yourself, if you want to play that game...and the blame game stagnates growth....you want a better life, go out there and get it, and you'll do anything you can, within legal rights to grow, to educate yourself, to become more then what you are.

This isn't about race, this is in fact about being lazy and expecting to be given everything for nothing....

Old 09-01-2015, 08:47 AM

6,193 posts, read 5,366,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Relaxx View Post
Um.....NO.

It's lame.
Sometimes, truth sounds lame to some.

This rap is pretty tame compared to what others are saying.

Old 09-03-2015, 01:36 AM

7,498 posts, read 5,747,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
We need to listen to him?

That's why i'm not gonna listen to him. If you guys like him, he can't be worth listening to.
Don't, his value system is the exact opposite of yours and you could never live up to them anyway.

Old 09-03-2015, 01:38 AM

9,827 posts, read 6,932,912 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
We need to listen to him?

That's why i'm not gonna listen to him. If you guys like him, he can't be worth listening to.
Dang DD.. I've heard the same thing said about you, but I still listen to you...

Old 09-03-2015, 06:42 AM

58,973 posts, read 27,275,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
It's funny how some people feel they are entitled to tell black folk who we should and should not listen to...
As if YOU DON"T tell us white folks!

Like FOX News, Rush, Hannity, etc., etc., etc.

Pot, meet kettle!

Old 09-03-2015, 06:45 AM

58,973 posts, read 27,275,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
What a load of crud. He's blaming Obama, Holder and deBlasio for people's mistrust of police - not the questionable and publicized actions of some police that led to this mistrust.
I guess yo don't recall the "beer summit" or conveniently forgot it.

Or Holder REFUSING to prosecute the black Panthers.

The list IS long on their involvements.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies