Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2015, 07:55 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,814,789 times

Advertisements

That damned Obamacare ....

In U.S., Uninsured Rate Sinks to 12.9%
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2015, 10:17 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,532,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
You know what's funny? People who are against universal healthcare coverage automatically assume that those of who support it (a) don't work and (b) don't want to pay for things ourselves.

You are wrong. Many of us supporters actually have very good healthcare but we believe everyone should have access to quality healthcare. You need to get out of the mindset that people are only able to support things they themselves will benefit from. Perhaps you think that way but many of us do not.
You know what is truly funny? People like you who make assumptions about others, try to pass them off as facts, and continue your lies.

You cite so called beliefs (with no supporting evidence as usual) are neither true of to believed, just because you say so.

You seem to claim that you are painted with a broad brush and whine about it. Yet you do the exact same thing and expect support. As a liberal, you are unfortunately typical and object to any thought but your own.

Pitiful.

Old 01-07-2015, 10:19 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,532,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
What individual or group have I mentioned in this thread that makes you think that?

You have your own opinion and ideology as well. Does that mean you are biased? If so, aren't you being hypocritical?
Sure, but at least I admit it. You deny the obvious truth every time you post. Who is being more hypocritical?

Old 01-07-2015, 01:41 PM

8,391 posts, read 6,281,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
That damned Obamacare ....

In U.S., Uninsured Rate Sinks to 12.9%
You beat me to it.

Again for anyone paying attention and objectively looking at the dishonest conservative response to the reality of the ACA Shows that reality is wholly irrelevant to conservatives.

It is both amazing and terrifying the manner in which the overwhelmingly positive data about the ACA is completely ignored, and not dealt with by all conservatives in their critique of the law.

This despite all of the conservative governors seeking to expand or expanding Medicaid under the ACA while those same conservative governors are still saying they are going to repeal the ACA completely.

It is a completely insane position of these conservative governors, but it is completely ignored by rank and file conservatives.

The epic level of just outright dishonesty about the ACA is normal for conservatives. This is how cobservatives deal with all facts about the world that don't agree with their insane and rigid ideology.

Old 01-07-2015, 02:22 PM

41,111 posts, read 25,645,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamme73 View Post
You beat me to it.

Again for anyone paying attention and objectively looking at the dishonest conservative response to the reality of the ACA Shows that reality is wholly irrelevant to conservatives.

It is both amazing and terrifying the manner in which the overwhelmingly positive data about the ACA is completely ignored, and not dealt with by all conservatives in their critique of the law.

This despite all of the conservative governors seeking to expand or expanding Medicaid under the ACA while those same conservative governors are still saying they are going to repeal the ACA completely.

It is a completely insane position of these conservative governors, but it is completely ignored by rank and file conservatives.

The epic level of just outright dishonesty about the ACA is normal for conservatives. This is how cobservatives deal with all facts about the world that don't agree with their insane and rigid ideology.
Yep, you can have a $100 million in Berkshire Hathaway stock and qualify for Obamacare subsidies as long as your interest, dividends, and capital gains income was below 138% FPL. The key is, no matter how much you have, keep your income down and claim poverty.

Why I'm Not Worried About Obamacare Premium Increases.

Old 01-07-2015, 02:38 PM

32,006 posts, read 36,648,063 times
I am okay with it as long as hardworking self-employed people can buy insurance on the same footing as government and corporate employees. That pre-existing condition business was a load.

Old 01-07-2015, 08:16 PM

8,858 posts, read 5,340,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamme73 View Post
You beat me to it.

So when will I be seeing the savings from all these newly insured people?

Old 01-08-2015, 06:28 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,219,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjay51 View Post
You know what is truly funny? People like you who make assumptions about others, try to pass them off as facts, and continue your lies.

You cite so called beliefs (with no supporting evidence as usual) are neither true of to believed, just because you say so.

You seem to claim that you are painted with a broad brush and whine about it. Yet you do the exact same thing and expect support. As a liberal, you are unfortunately typical and object to any thought but your own.

Pitiful.
Lets be clear on the fact you've stated only your opinions without evidence as well.

I'm not whining about anything. Its a fact that you and others think people who support affordable healthcare for all think we are lazy and don't want to work.

I am not a liberal and I'd thank you to remember that in future conversations.

Old 01-08-2015, 06:29 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,219,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjay51 View Post
Sure, but at least I admit it. You deny the obvious truth every time you post. Who is being more hypocritical?
I've never denied that I have an opinion. The fact that I post it should be enough of a disclaimer of that.

Old 01-08-2015, 08:51 AM

8,391 posts, read 6,281,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Yep, you can have a $100 million in Berkshire Hathaway stock and qualify for Obamacare subsidies as long as your interest, dividends, and capital gains income was below 138% FPL. The key is, no matter how much you have, keep your income down and claim poverty.

Why I'm Not Worried About Obamacare Premium Increases.
Smh
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies