Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-08-2015, 05:21 PM

549 posts, read 456,708 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
So odd that libs come to defend Islam where the tenets are so opposite the lib stance yet they pounce on those that adhere to western traditional values.

Idiotic & disgusting both.
I don't find it odd at all. Modern day "liberals" could not care less about the real tenets of liberalism, and will support muslims as long as muslims support Obama.

Old 01-08-2015, 05:31 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,436,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
Bullseye!

So odd that libs come to defend Islam where the tenets are so opposite the lib stance yet they pounce on those that adhere to western traditional values.

Idiotic & disgusting both.

Hi Friend, does not surprise me in the least, very expected from them. Tells a lot about them, does it not.

Yup both Idiotic and Sickening, and totally disgusting, but expected!

Old 01-08-2015, 05:47 PM

13,601 posts, read 21,385,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opin_Yunated View Post
How am I a Muslim apologist?

Like I said, I hold no more ill-will towards Islam than Christianity. They both are fraudulent.

Translation: I don't agree with either of you. I think your argument is foolish. "My imaginary friend is better than a Muslim's imaginary friend."

What facts and figures do you have? Almost every armed conflict in this world was caused by religion or race as a justification for conquest.

Yep. Try me.
The fact that you equate modern Christianity with Islam makes you a clueless apologist of Islam. Or maybe its your deep seated hatred of Christianity that makes have to lump Christianity along with Islam. Anybody with a sense of reason can see a clear difference between modern day Christianity and Islam.

What do you think of Buddhists, Hinduism, Judaism. Of all the listed, only Islam is demanding convert or die, and assassinating cartoonists.

When modern day Christians , Jews, Buddhists, Hindu, or other religions start demanding convert or die, start enslaving people, and assassinate people for mocking religion then get back to me. See because right now in this very thread as you mock religion only Muslims will be so uptight and offended that they will murder you because.

Old 01-09-2015, 07:09 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,598,192 times
Quote:
There have been more acts of terrorism by extreme right-wing anti-government Christians on American soil than Islamists.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Want to compare body counts?
Quote:
Yep. Try me.
Ok, I'll start.

9-11-2001 Islamsists - 2,996

Ok, once you surpass that, I'll add some more.

Old 01-09-2015, 12:24 PM

15,945 posts, read 12,276,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
A good dose of radiation treatment will permanently get rid of that cancer.

Supporting nuking of major arab cities (if you are serious) is the most ignorant thing any person could ever propose. There are so many innocents in a large city, in fact 90% of the population are probably innocents at and best 10% of the population, almost all males, are the troublemakers.

There have been a handful of terrorist attacks done by a handful of people that have killed a couple hundred... so we are going to go nuke a major city and kill half a million... no offense but that would make us terrorists.

Think before proposing such nonsense. Yes Islam is a cancer, no radiation is NOT the cure. I would argue there's also a jewish cancer in america (and many other countries worldwide) but I'll leave that discussion for another thread.

Is this push for a melting pot society just a way to get cheap labor into nations where they still pay living wages? That's the best theory I've heard so far. What of the fractional reserve banking oligarchy that runs the world? Compound interest fractional reserve banking does not play well with a stable population and this form of banking needs replacing... we can't just keep growing our population and consuming more and more just for the sake of the outdated banking system.

Profit mongering people that just want to sit at the top doing nothing and collecting their skim at the expense of the entire population so they can have their higher profits and stock prices... yes cheap labor! Pay everybody nothing so we can have more profits! An economy run by the 1%, for the 1%, where real wages go down and stock and real estate prices go through the roof!

Old 01-09-2015, 06:17 PM

9,137 posts, read 5,799,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Ok, I'll start.

9-11-2001 Islamsists - 2,996

Ok, once you surpass that, I'll add some more.

Just the other day, Boko Haram added another 2000, mostly women and children.
Quote:
"We have made sure the floor of this hall is turned red with blood, and this is how it is going to be in all future attacks and arrests of infidels," his chilling comments continue.

"From now on, killing, slaughtering, destruction and bombings will be our religious duty anywhere we invade."

Images on Twitter accompanied by the #BokoHaramKilled2000People hashtag showed bloody, burned and bullet-riddled bodies littered all over the town.

Old 01-09-2015, 06:46 PM

18,782 posts, read 17,352,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTGR View Post
Ironically enough Big Labor in the US supports mass immigration and amnesty.

This is true, and as a union guy I am very familiar. It clearly hurts the private sector union members, but in the last 30 years or so the calculus has changed for unions. A majority of union workers are now public sector (gov't) employees.
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/01/23/business/23labor.html

This means that union interests align directly with the Democratic party. Their interest lies with big gov't, and tax & spend. Every time gov't expands, they get a cut of the action. And immigrants, whether legal or illegal, are now seen as natural allies and natural proponents of the welfare state. This is a huge change from the America that was built by immigrants lifting themselves up by their bootstraps.

Private sector union members are being tossed to the wolves. I'm a private sector union worker; my union president told us that we were the 'last of the Mohicans.'

Old 01-09-2015, 07:05 PM

16,910 posts, read 10,582,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vvega View Post
I don't find it odd at all. Modern day "liberals" could not care less about the real tenets of liberalism, and will support muslims as long as muslims support Obama.
Thank you. I Support things like womens rights, gay rights, free speech, freedom of press, fewer wars, and all of those values that once were "liberal" but now you're a RWNJ unless you love muslims (who want to destroy everything I just listed) and blindly follow obama.

Old 01-09-2015, 07:10 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,895,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
Thank you. I Support things like womens rights, gay rights, free speech, freedom of press, fewer wars, and all of those values that once were "liberal" but now you're a RWNJ unless you love muslims (who want to destroy everything I just listed) and blindly follow obama.
A LOT of what you just said would be mild "conservative" values in 2015. IMHO many "liberals" of today have more in common with Jim Crow fans and so on with their "my way or the highway" thing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies