Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-10-2015, 01:35 PM

9,470 posts, read 6,947,760 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by incommunicado View Post
That was my conclusion about 10 pages ago, as well. This guy believes that the constitution compels the fedeal government to take care of itself and not the entire nation and the fact that the congress and the supreme court all have a different opinion does not matter to him.

he is XXI century version of Don Quichotte fighting constitutional injustice against all odds
No, I'm just right and you are all wrong.

Your 'best' argument to date is to engage in some name-calling.

You have yet to defend a single thing you believe.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-10-2015, 02:32 PM

2,765 posts, read 2,784,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Being forced by threat of imprisonment to work for no compensation solely for others' benefit is in fact slavery.
You are not forced. You are free to renounce your citizenship at any time or try to elect representatives that agree with you.

Old 01-10-2015, 02:36 PM

9,763 posts, read 10,505,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pnwmdk View Post
No, I'm just right and you are all wrong.

Happy 10th birthday!

Troll onward!

Quote:
Your 'best' argument to date is to engage in some name-calling.

You have yet to defend a single thing you believe.

Old 01-10-2015, 02:37 PM

9,763 posts, read 10,505,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Being forced by threat of imprisonment to work for no compensation solely for others' benefit is in fact slavery.
No one is forcing you to work, much less for free. What drama.

Old 01-10-2015, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shankapotomus View Post
You are not forced. You are free to renounce your citizenship at any time or try to elect representatives that agree with you.
The founding fathers were brilliant in this respect. You are free to disolve your relationship with the United States. You don't have to risk your life in a revolution if you don't wish. You can just walk away. Brilliant.

In this regard, no matter how poorly you think your representatives are legislating, ultimately, nothing is forced because it is a relationship you are free to disolve at any time. See? Brilliant.

Old 01-10-2015, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by incommunicado View Post
Of course you are: the supreme court is wrong, congress is wrong, all constitutional law scholars are wrong and only you know the Real Truth.
What? Are you so intimidated you're unwilling to think for yourself? It appears so.

Remember the fable about the Emperor's New Clothes?

What you think you see... is not real.

Nor am I even faintly alone. Millions of people, including judges, congressmen, Constitutional scholars, etc, agree with me.

Your ignorance is not a fault in my thinking.

Old 01-10-2015, 09:15 PM

Quote:
What? Are you so intimidated you're unwilling to think for yourself? It appears so.

Remember the fable about the Emperor's New Clothes?

What you think you see... is not real.

Nor am I even faintly alone. Millions of people, including judges, congressmen, Constitutional scholars, etc, agree with me.

Your ignorance is not a fault in my thinking.
And all that agreement and rightness should have led you to the America of your dreams. But somehow that America alludes you. Somehow you're not getting the America you want.

Must be frustrating.

Old 01-10-2015, 09:23 PM

Quote:
And all that agreement and rightness should have led you to the America of your dreams. But somehow that America alludes you. Somehow you're not getting the America you want.

Must be frustrating.
Not as frustrating as spouting absurd nonsense like you do, and finding that there's vastly smarter people who simply don't fall for your nonsense.

You have absolutely no bearing on my decisions, and I am fine with the America of the Constitution. I am not fine with the tyrannical America you wish to impose.

My father carried guns he pointed at Germans in France and elsewhere in a big war. Why? Because he believed in something bigger than himself - that freedom was worth fighting for. It still is. I have no less moral obligation than him to leave behind the freedom that human beings inherently possess as a result of being born - that they are endowed with by virtue of being human.

Your greatest aspiration appears to be to steal all you can get and force others to be your slave. I have an obligation to stop people like you ,and I owe it to my children to leave them what I had after my father did his fighting.

Now go practice your stupid mockery in the mirror, pretending to be wise and clever and smart. It's the only appreciative audience there ever will be. Your stupidity is all about about you. I have a higher calling, and it's the essence of mankind, to be protected from the evil you promote.

Old 01-10-2015, 09:30 PM

Quote:

Now go practice your stupid mockery in the mirror, pretending to be wise and clever and smart. It's the only appreciative audience there ever will be. Your stupidity is all about about you. I have a higher calling, and it's the essence of mankind, to be protected from the evil you promote.
Well, when you get tired, just remember you are free to leave at any time.

Old 01-10-2015, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Well, when you get tired, just remember you are free to leave at any time.
No. Why would I run? You're just a scared little bully with a big mouth, trying to run off everyone else because they're smarter and better than you. I'm right about the principles, the rights of humanity, about freedom and about the virtues of limited government - as defined by our Constitution.

This thread is very instructive to those who read it, to see just what kind of shallow, mindless tripe you go on and on about. You and your accomplices have tried every fallacy, every lie, every bully and name-calling tactic juvenile minds can think up.

Just read through the thread again, and there it is, plain as day - trying to gang up on someone who just won't bully, just won't back down and in fact, keeps their cool and enjoys poking your buttons. What, you actually thought your arguments would intimidate or somehow influence an adult? If you did, wake up.. or better yet, grow up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies