Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-10-2015, 02:49 PM

2,185 posts, read 1,382,404 times

Advertisements

Some of the posts are just bizarre.

Old 01-10-2015, 03:37 PM

22,632 posts, read 14,941,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post

What I cannot understand is why any woman would want to be even near him knowing his history.
That's what surprised me.

The guy is a loser and a worthless "P O S" ... besides being stupid, fat, and ugly. I guess there are some pretty desperate women out there.

Old 01-10-2015, 06:32 PM

24,561 posts, read 40,281,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtc08 View Post
One can only hope, and let's hope he doesn't kill again.

Old 01-10-2015, 06:39 PM

3,216 posts, read 2,084,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandviewGloria View Post
Actually, the "weapon", in this latest "assault" was a WINE BOTTLE, thrown "at" the Girlfriend. 'At' is rather a subjective term. The bottle did not hit the woman, in any event. One has to wonder if the bottle was even really aimed at her.

George Zimmerman bonds out of jail | Seminole County

In his previous domestic problems, Zimmerman was accused of holding his estranged wife and her family at gunpoint, and to have punched his father-in-law in in the nose. Later, it turned out that there was no gun, and the father-in-law never got punched. George Zimmerman's wife says he threatened her with a gun

Zimmerman's problems seem consistent with those of a less-than-attractive, low-IQ, mixed-race individual, living in an exceptionally sleazy part of the country. In the Trayvon Martin episode, he was living in a bad neighborhood, as well. In bad neighborhoods, interactions are generally between multiply-flawed individuals. This was certainly the case when Zimmerman interacted with Martin.

Someone like Zimmerman is not going to have access to females of a very high calibre. Skank problems seem to be behind most of George's post-Trayvon difficulties. A difficult female can goad a man into "acting-out", which can get him into big trouble with the law. I grew up poor, and nonwhite, in a poor and nonwhite place. Zimmerman's difficulties would not have been considered exceptional in "our" "community". In fact, he would have been considered "one of the nicer guys around these parts". After all, he wasn't raping anybody. He wasn't sending any of the women in his life to the emergency room, to get steel plates put into their skulls, after he was through beating their brains out. The Welfare Lady wasn't coming around, telling him he needed to stop raping his girlfriends' children so much, and that "The people in Jackson (The State Capital) are sayin' it's not alrite ta be doin' yore own kinfolks no more.". He wasn't beating Gay men to death, or torturing animals in unspeakable ways. (All of those things were quite commonplace among the inhabitants of our Mulatto/Melungeon/'Part Indian' rural "community"...).

And I would point out that both Zimmerman and Martin were mixed-race individuals. Both could be considered African Americans (Zimmerman having had "Afro-Peruvian" ancestors). Trayvon would appear to have been well over fifty percent WHITE. Zimmerman probably has far less truly white ancestry than did Martin. If they'd both been girls in the 1960s, and both had been considered for membership in a good 'Black' sorority, they'd both have scored about the same, on the Paper Bag Test. Bringing Back the Brown Paper Bag Test to HBCUs*|*Jarrett L. Carter I'm sure 'Georgette' Zimmerman would have made the cut, though, since the Pre-Columbian component in "her" ancestry would have given her the much-prized "Good Hair".
The only thing I can say about this is that Seminole county is one of the most affluent counties in Florida. Granted, Sanford is one of the poorer cities in Seminole, and it's predominately black, but it's not that bad. I live just about eight miles from Sanford.

Old 01-10-2015, 07:03 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,532,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
What I cannot understand is why any woman would want to be even near him knowing his history.
I can't understand that either.

Old 01-10-2015, 07:09 PM

10,553 posts, read 9,649,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtc08 View Post
In his mugshot he's got crazy-eye.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies