Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-15-2015, 09:11 AM

2,423 posts, read 2,090,492 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
I am not excusing the terrorists that killed innocent people but you seem to think that Muslims had no issues with Israel's attack on Palestine, you don't think that incensed many throughout the world. Maybe you missed the protests in France last year.

By the way the Palestinians along with Hamas stood in protest of the Paris attacks.
Yea those French protests that burned synagogues and gang beaten orthodox jews who wore kippahs. Thousands of Jews fled France that summer because of being a Jew in France.

By the way, Palestinian leadership and Hamas are not truly against the attacks, they were trying to prove a moot point while trying to secure geopolitical interests in France.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2015, 09:16 AM

8,227 posts, read 11,141,782 times
Quote:
I am not excusing the terrorists that killed innocent people but you seem to think that Muslims had no issues with Israel's attack on Palestine, you don't think that incensed many throughout the world. Maybe you missed the protests in France last year.

By the way the Palestinians along with Hamas stood in protest of the Paris attacks.
Lol, Hamas has no credibility when it comes to not condoning terrorist attacks, since they themselves commit terrorist acts and are considerd a terrorist organization.

Old 01-15-2015, 09:34 AM

7,605 posts, read 4,842,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victimofGM View Post
Jimmy Carter blames origins of Charlie Hebdo attack on 'the Palestinian problem' | WashingtonExaminer.com

He appeared on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart and laid blame on Israel.
I've now watched the segment multiple times and this link and headline is a mischaracterization of what Carter said.

Old 01-15-2015, 10:07 AM

13,943 posts, read 5,615,884 times
Jimmy Carter blames the tides, water being wet, and the time of day on Israel.

Nothing new here, he's a podunk, redneck anti-Semite. He always has been.

Old 01-15-2015, 10:21 AM

13,648 posts, read 20,767,629 times
President Carter is a good man, no doubt. But he is getting quite old and seems not to connect the dots in what happened in Paris.

Old 01-15-2015, 10:26 AM

52,708 posts, read 34,525,339 times
jimmers' days of relevance are long past. he's a babbling fool.

Old 01-15-2015, 10:29 AM

13,684 posts, read 9,003,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamSmyth View Post
I've now watched the segment multiple times and this link and headline is a mischaracterization of what Carter said.
I know. Appears that some listened to Mark Levin, and then came on here repeating what he said what he thinks Carter said.

Old 01-15-2015, 10:31 AM

10,545 posts, read 13,580,303 times
I think the former Shah of Iran would have something to say about the wisdom of Mr. Carter's assessment and ideas in this domain.

Old 01-15-2015, 10:32 AM

14,361 posts, read 9,783,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlandochuck1 View Post
Once a peanut farmer always a peanut farmer.
At this point I think the peanuts are smarter. He's still a liberal politician to the core, and all politicians live for the spotlight. Since he is no longer the worst President in the last century, he must believe his opinions are relevant.

One thing nobody can deny is that he is to blame for the last 35 years of Iran being the biggest thorn in our sides. They, and the Saudi's, fund the vast majority of terrorism in the world.

Old 01-15-2015, 10:47 AM

29,505 posts, read 19,602,720 times
Quote:

The Islamic extremist terror attacks on a French satirical newspaper had nothing to do with Israel. Why Jimmy Carter brings the Palestinian/Israeli conflict in it is beyond me. Actually I understand why. He is anti-Israeli.

Maybe Boko Harams massacre of 2000 people in Nigeria (just so happens to be in the Christian dominated towns) is also a result of the Israeli/Palestinian conflict? Why not Jimmy?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies