Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-17-2015, 07:00 AM

18,158 posts, read 15,626,323 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GnomadAK View Post
This post is the typical obot equivalent of "hey look a squirrel!"
Oh yes. I totally agree. What a moronic commentary , coupled with a dose of weenie waving. Doesn't much matter. Ybe embarrassment , of Kerry's sappy display, is s , squarely, on his demigods. Or, is that Demogods. Defending such a display is almost as embarrassing as the display itself. Kerry is a complete lunatic.

I guess this is the lefts way of pounding their spears on their shields, preparing for battle. Flower power, at its best. Oh myyyy!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-17-2015, 07:30 AM

12,638 posts, read 8,953,334 times
Someone tell me this didn't really happen.

Dear Lord.

Old 01-17-2015, 07:53 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,008,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chronic65 View Post
Are you kidding me? What kind of fools do we have running this country? The demorats are so embarrassing! The video of that little event is so foolish!
I think he dragged out James Taylor because Al Sharpton can't sing.

Old 01-17-2015, 07:59 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,731,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
Taylor was already in France promoting an upcoming tour. Perhaps France's president is a fan.

Who knows or cares?

Old 01-17-2015, 08:21 AM

8,030 posts, read 9,051,870 times
What a joke. It really is like a real life SNL skit... except it wasn't meant to be.

Old 01-17-2015, 09:16 AM

26,211 posts, read 19,518,770 times
I much preferred Bush kissing and dancing with a terrorist bankrolling Saudi sheikh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoRHLrXmqbc

Old 01-17-2015, 09:23 AM

23,550 posts, read 17,223,445 times
Default Elaine dancng on Seinfeld comes to mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
Talk about awkward, did you see JK standing off to the side of the stage while JT did his thing. JK should have sat down instead of stiffly shifting around trying to keep a smile.

Stunning bit of diplomacy unless that was a diversion and some three letter agency spook was climbing in a back window of the French Prz to copy secret documents.

Elaine dancng on Seinfeld comes to mind.

Old 01-17-2015, 09:36 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,936,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
It wasn't the left singin' the blues because someone from the US didn't march thru Paris singin' Kumbaya.
So do you think it looked better to go a week later with a 70 yr old musician who didn't even know his mic wasn't working? Kerry standing there looked like a real bonding moment, don't you think?

Seemed like the American and French message "we will meet you (terrorist) with hugs and understanding, if you only let us."

Old 01-17-2015, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
Oh yes. I totally agree. What a moronic commentary , coupled with a dose of weenie waving. Doesn't much matter. Ybe embarrassment , of Kerry's sappy display, is s , squarely, on his demigods. Or, is that Demogods. Defending such a display is almost as embarrassing as the display itself. Kerry is a complete lunatic.

I guess this is the lefts way of pounding their spears on their shields, preparing for battle. Flower power, at its best. Oh myyyy!
This may have been a better one..........the open border society!
If you're going to San Francisco
Be sure to wear some flowers in your hair
If you're going to San Francisco
You're gonna meet some gentle people there

For those who come to San Francisco
Summertime will be a love-in there
In the streets of San Francisco
Gentle people with flowers in their hair

All across the nation such a strange vibration
People in motion
There's a whole generation with a new explanation
People in motion people in motion

Old 01-17-2015, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
I much preferred Bush kissing and dancing with a terrorist bankrolling Saudi sheikh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoRHLrXmqbc
Old news is nothing like new news......Bush isn't in charge anymore!

This was embarrassing, it's just Romney didn't run on Hope & Change or fundamentally changing America, the left did.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies