Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-01-2015, 12:33 AM

20,329 posts, read 19,917,068 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Don't condemn all for a few.
"...a few....". lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2015, 12:41 AM

4,919 posts, read 4,833,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Because they don't condemn everyone based on a religion.
Love how the apologists defend what they have no clue about!

Always whining about how Christians are trying to influence our form of government and yet .. Defend the most violent, radical, government overthrowing kooks on the planet!

Yeah, I know, typical Christian hating Hypocrites!

ISLAM: A TOTALITARIAN POLITICAL THEOCRACY

Islam has religious, legal, political, economic and military components.

The religious component is a beard (cloak) for all the other components.

Islamization occurs when there are sufficient Muslims in a country to agitate for their so-called “religious (and political) rights.”

Can you say .. Sharia?

Quote:
In a surprise weekend vote, the city council of Dearborn, Michigan voted 4-3 to became the first US city to officially implement all aspects of Sharia Law. The tough new law, slated to go into effect January 1st, addresses secular law including crime, politics and economics as well as personal matters such as sexual intercourse, fasting, prayer, diet and hygiene.

The new law could see citizens stoned for adultery or having a limb amputated for theft. Lesser offenses, such as drinking alcohol or abortion, could result in flogging and/or caning. In addition, the law imposes harsh laws with regards to women and allows for child marriage.

Some in town seem to welcome the new legislation while others have denounced the move as “abhorrent”, a threat to freedom and incompatible with the Constitution. When asked by National Report about the need for such a law, local resident Jeremy Ahmed stated:

“It is because of our need that Allah the Almighty, in all his generosity, has created laws for us,

Old 02-01-2015, 03:03 AM

963 posts, read 689,293 times
I'm with you on the threat, but if you google the first paragraph

Quote:
In a surprise weekend vote, the city council of Dearborn, Michigan voted 4-3 to became the first US city to officially implement all aspects of Sharia Law. The tough new law, slated to go into effect January 1st, addresses secular law including crime, politics and economics as well as personal matters such as sexual intercourse, fasting, prayer, diet and hygiene.
you'll see it is a satire piece from a site called nationalreport.net

http://www.cityofdearborn.org/news-a...ecord-straight

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrClose View Post
Love how the apologists defend what they have no clue about!

Always whining about how Christians are trying to influence our form of government and yet .. Defend the most violent, radical, government overthrowing kooks on the planet!

Yeah, I know, typical Christian hating Hypocrites!

ISLAM: A TOTALITARIAN POLITICAL THEOCRACY

Islam has religious, legal, political, economic and military components.

The religious component is a beard (cloak) for all the other components.

Islamization occurs when there are sufficient Muslims in a country to agitate for their so-called “religious (and political) rights.”

Can you say .. Sharia?

Old 02-01-2015, 06:25 AM

5,696 posts, read 6,206,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victimofGM View Post
Muslims in Philippines march against Charlie Hebdo

Religion of peace support terrorist

big deal so does the president of the untied states!!!
he is a frigging snake

Old 02-01-2015, 06:34 AM

78,352 posts, read 60,556,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spatula City View Post
I knew this was coming.

Charlie Hebdo responded to an attack with an attack, which was then met with another attack.

Just because you don't think the magazine cover is a big deal doesn't mean other people agree.

If you're dealing with an irrational person (in this case, the Muslims), antagonizing them doesn't work, in fact, it just makes everything worse.

I'm always surprised that more adults don't realize this.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that rolling over out of fear of violence will end well when dealing with radicals.

They'll just stop, well until you do something else they don't like.

Tell you what, let's just get a list of things you should and shouldn't do from them....so you don't antagonize them.

Old 02-01-2015, 06:47 AM

1,074 posts, read 757,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victimofGM View Post
Muslims in Philippines march against Charlie Hebdo

Religion of peace support terrorist
Of course. This is who they are. Muslims are to make war against unbelievers (anyone not Muslim). It's in their Quaran. This has been going on since the founding of their false religion, some 600-700 years after Christ went to the cross.

Does anyone remember the Barbary Pirates? Benjamin Franklin had to deal with them. This was the first time America dealt with Islamic terrorism. He was told that it was their duty to make war on the "sinners." That's why they do it. It's not because of anything we have done to them. That is a false narrative. People who are ignorant about Islam use that excuse to blame America for what ISIS is doing.

Old 02-01-2015, 06:48 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,217,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logical Paradox View Post
I never understood the people who emigrate from obviously repressive places, only to then try and make the place they emigrated to as oppressive as their home country.
Because they are brain dead Arabs or Muslims

Old 02-01-2015, 06:51 AM

1,074 posts, read 757,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logical Paradox View Post
I never understood the people who emigrate from obviously repressive places, only to then try and make the place they emigrated to as oppressive as their home country.
They don't think their home country is oppressive. That's why you don't understand. They hate Western civilization. They don't want to become civilized. Their goal is to destroy Western civilization and Western culture.

Old 02-01-2015, 07:43 AM

32,019 posts, read 36,770,510 times
I'm sick of so-called "religious" nuts trying to impose their will on others.

Old 02-01-2015, 08:32 AM

39,219 posts, read 27,586,391 times
I don't believe all Muslims are potential terrorists, but I think the term "moderate Muslim" should be redefined.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies