Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-19-2015, 07:06 PM

18,782 posts, read 17,352,042 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osito View Post
How many of those are actually eligible to vote?
Voter turnout in the recent election was 36 percent. The 50% approval was 'all adults,' which includes many not even eligible to vote, much less having the wherewithal to get off their butts and cast a ballot.

This might explain why Obama draws a 50% approval but Republicans delivered yet another shellacking in 2014, taking the Senate, increasing their margin in the House, winning 31 of 50 governorships, and more state legislative seats than in the past 80 years.

Old 01-19-2015, 07:11 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,800,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Here let me copy and paste the same answer in hopes you'll use your head. hint trace answered part of it.

Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry
Wheres our tax money going? hint its related to less hours worked per week. It's related to crony capitalism that bailed out his 1 percent buddies with our money. (he was channeling dubya there) It's related to the cost of goods rising and the purchasing power of money dropping.

Did the phrase from my earlier post, "disposable income" help at all???????

Honestly you have no idea how taxes decrease disposable income and you're posting how Obama improved the economy?
Why don't you just post the policies of Obama that caused income to drop?

Old 01-19-2015, 07:21 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,851,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Why don't you just post the policies of Obama that caused income to drop?
I did and again its disposable income which is more meaningful than income hellloooo?????
let me copy and paste this yet again

Here let me copy and paste the same answer in hopes you'll use your head. hint trace answered part of it. (Because you have to be led by the hand I'll link you to his post)
//www.city-data.com/forum/38089962-post100.html

Wheres our tax money going? hint its related to less hours worked per week. It's related to crony capitalism that bailed out his 1 percent buddies with our money. (he was channeling dubya there) It's related to the cost of goods rising and the purchasing power of money dropping.

Honestly you have no idea how taxes decrease disposable income and you're posting how Obama improved the economy?

The black bold is one policy the blue bold is another. Get it now? Again why are you posting about a recovery when you haven't a clue about something so basic that I've posted?

Old 01-19-2015, 07:26 PM

Quote:
I did and again its disposable income hellloooo?????
let me copy and paste this yet again

Here let me copy and paste the same answer in hopes you'll use your head. hint trace answered part of it. (Because you have to be led by the hand I'll link you to his post)

The black bold is one policy the blue bold is another. Get it now? Again why are you posting about a recovery when you haven't a clue about something so basic that I've posted?
Just list the policies.

Old 01-19-2015, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Just list the policies.
Again I already did. I pointed you to a post that explained one of them in simple easy to understand terms that even a child would understand yet you can't? Keep playing your game.

Median family income going down is positive?? LMAO

Old 01-19-2015, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Again I already did. I pointed you to a post that explained one of them in simple easy to understand terms that even a child would understand yet you can't? Keep playing your game.

I have no clue what you are implying. Be specific.

Old 01-19-2015, 07:34 PM

Quote:
I have no clue
Agreed

Quote:
what you are implying.
I wasn't implying I specifically pointed to one post as part of it.
Quote:
Be specific.
I did

Question what is so hard to understand about this?

Old 01-19-2015, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Agreed

I wasn't implying I specifically pointed to one post as part of it.
I did

Question what is so hard to understand about this?

I pay for health insurance but don't consider buying health insurance as a decrease in income. Why would it for anyone else?

Is that all you got?

Old 01-19-2015, 07:41 PM

Quote:
I pay for health insurance but don't consider buying health insurance as a decrease in income. Why would it for anyone else?
It's not about you and what you like or think is okay. It's about the facts.

You don't understand how having less money takes away from disposable income? One has to spend the money on ACA even if they don't want it. That lowers disposable income

DEFINITION of 'Disposable Income'

The amount of money that households have available for spending and saving after income taxes have been accounted for. Disposable personal income is often monitored as one of the many key economic indicators used to gauge the overall state of the economy.

Disposable income is the money a person has left over after all taxes have been paid. Other deductions that may affect the amount of disposable income are employment deductions for things like health insurance. For most people who receive a paycheck, disposable income is the net amount they receive in their check.

Quote:
Is that all you got?
Your ignorance on this issue is boggling

Old 01-19-2015, 07:42 PM

Quote:
You don't understand how having less money takes away from disposable income? One has to spend the money on ACA. That lowers disposable income

DEFINITION of 'Disposable Income'

The amount of money that households have available for spending and saving after income taxes have been accounted for. Disposable personal income is often monitored as one of the many key economic indicators used to gauge the overall state of the economy.

LMAO Your ignorance on this issue is obvious
Paying large medical bills because one does not have health insurance takes a heck of a lot more away from "disposable income." What else do you have?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies