Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-20-2015, 10:10 PM

1,001 posts, read 1,095,973 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreutz View Post
Islamist apologists and liberals can lie about them all they want but they're real.

Hell, type in "uk no" into google and "uk no go zones" is the third suggested search with 35.3 million hits.

Clearly just the stuff of fantasy right?
I...you can't be this dumb can you? Do you really need someone to explain how Google works?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-21-2015, 12:01 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,707,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadisonR View Post
European 'No-Go' Zones: Fact or Fiction?

Swedish police: 55 official no-go zones | THE SWEDEN REPORT

Trying to attack those raising the issue, and propagandizing against the facts, will only embarrass those on the wrong side of reality.

Your wasting your time with the Islamofacism apologists in this thread.

Old 01-21-2015, 12:19 AM

46,963 posts, read 25,998,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
Your wasting your time with the Islamofacism apologists in this thread.
Now, that's no way to talk about Daniel Pipes.

Old 01-21-2015, 12:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadisonR View Post
European 'No-Go' Zones: Fact or Fiction?

Swedish police: 55 official no-go zones | THE SWEDEN REPORT

Trying to attack those raising the issue, and propagandizing against the facts, will only embarrass those on the wrong side of reality.
I have read that infamous Swedish report - as my username implies, I am well at home in Scandinavian languages. It clearly states that police can safely patrol on foot in the majority of the so-called no-go zones.

https://polisen.se/Aktuellt/Rapporte...okalsamhallet/

It's in chapter 3.4.4, btw.

Incidentally, your own link clarifies that those areas ( and they're absolutely crappy, high-crime areas) aren't actually the sort of no-go zones where the police dares not enter. One very Swedish example was that "unguarded police vehicles may be vandalized", and I think that would qualify many a US city as a no-go zone...

Old 01-21-2015, 12:51 AM

Ooooh, getting anonymous snark via the reputation point system now. I guess if you're too chicken to speak up in this sort of forum, it makes sense you're scared of Moooslims in places you'll never see.

Old 01-21-2015, 05:33 AM

25,021 posts, read 27,938,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsjustmeagain View Post
I don't get the fascination of no-go zones in Europe by Americans. We have "no-go zones" over here in America in nearly every midsized city.
Most Americans have not been to Europe, that's why. Especially the more right-wing Americans (many of them from flyover country) who probably haven't been out of the US in the first place. I've been to Slough, England many times, and it doesn't look nor feel like you're in Pakistan

Old 01-21-2015, 05:41 AM

1,350 posts, read 2,300,744 times
I am an American living in the UK currently. While there are areas with more Muslims than not, I have NEVER found a no-go zone. I've particularly been all over East London, as a single female and no one has ever given me a second thought.

Y'all should know the Brits are laughing at this nonsense. Its a big deal in the media over here, and its embarassing.

Old 01-21-2015, 05:59 AM

25,021 posts, read 27,938,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prytania View Post
I am an American living in the UK currently. While there are areas with more Muslims than not, I have NEVER found a no-go zone. I've particularly been all over East London, as a single female and no one has ever given me a second thought.

Y'all should know the Brits are laughing at this nonsense. Its a big deal in the media over here, and its embarassing.
I'm emigrating to the UK next year and I'm not scared of Muslims. It's a very loud vocal minority (and by minority, I mean a very SMALL minority) that gets all the attention. Reporting n the American media is very sloppy, one-sided, and puts a magnifying lens on small issues, making it seem like it's a huge issue when most Brits don't think about Muslims in their day-to-day lives.

Old 01-21-2015, 06:22 AM

46,307 posts, read 27,108,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamme73 View Post
SMH, I just don't understand how most posters can't see the insanity of conservatives.

I respond to the completely utterly fantasyland no go zone nonsense of Bobby Jindal and conservatives. It is such a lie that Fox News was forced to admit it was a huge lie.

Yet this fact relates to Sleeper cells in America in the mind of conservatives.

Again SMH. conservatives are drifting further and further away from reality.
Yes, shake my head also, that everything the right says is fantasy land, until it happens...

SMDH...is right...and if you cannot see...never mind, you cannot...it was never supposed to happen, yet it is...oh my...

Old 01-21-2015, 06:40 AM

1,350 posts, read 2,300,744 times
And the world is laughing at Fox News for its assertion

'Le Petit Journal,' French TV Show, Totally Trolls Fox News
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies