Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-20-2015, 09:52 AM

50 posts, read 80,782 times

Advertisements

The fat ass Ed Shultz is upset over a move about an American Hero. He wants to side with the enemy over someone who put their ass on the line vs Shultz who has only sat at the local all you can eat buffet. The left is lighting their hair on fire over portraying an American and what they did for the rest of us. I would say have a little gratitude you fat ass but I know he will parrot what ever his masters at PMSNBC tell him to say.

Ed Schultz 'Disturbed' By American Sniper and the 'Normalizing of Islamophobia' | MRCTV
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-20-2015, 10:04 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,686,824 times
Schultz has every right to express his opinion because of people like Chris Kyle's service.

We also have the right to call him a hypocritical ass.

Old 01-20-2015, 10:05 AM

3,216 posts, read 2,230,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
Schultz has every right to express his opinion because of people like Chris Kyle's service.

Old 01-20-2015, 10:07 AM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 19 days ago)

29,549 posts, read 16,533,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post

He did not criticize his service, only Kyle's views on Islam.

We should be able to have a discussion about one, without trying to bring the other in the fold as cover.

Old 01-20-2015, 10:10 AM

28,890 posts, read 30,257,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sellsfloto View Post
The fat ass Ed Shultz is upset over a move about an American Hero. He wants to side with the enemy over someone who put their ass on the line vs Shultz who has only sat at the local all you can eat buffet. The left is lighting their hair on fire over portraying an American and what they did for the rest of us. I would say have a little gratitude you fat ass but I know he will parrot what ever his masters at PMSNBC tell him to say.

Ed Schultz 'Disturbed' By American Sniper and the 'Normalizing of Islamophobia' | MRCTV
I'm not agreeing with him, haven't even seen the movie yet, but to be this upset over a man's opinion to the point of calling him names is absurd.

I just cannot believe people today and how upset they get over this trivia, but do or say nothing about all the issues at hand that are stagnating Americans, much less believe the truth and what is really going on out there....

Old 01-20-2015, 10:11 AM

963 posts, read 689,293 times
Nobody cares what Ed thinks. The ratings prove that.

Old 01-20-2015, 10:11 AM

3,216 posts, read 2,230,397 times
Ed Schulz savages Conservatives religious views constantly and yet he worries about Islamophobia? Hypocrisy at its finest.

Old 01-20-2015, 10:12 AM

28,890 posts, read 30,257,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by toryturner View Post
yeah, calling someone names for their beliefs is mature....

Old 01-20-2015, 10:13 AM

8,227 posts, read 11,143,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sellsfloto View Post

The more these idiot liberals like Michael Moore and Seth Rogen keep talking about the movie, the more successful it will become. People like me will go see it just to spite these idiots.

Old 01-20-2015, 10:15 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,363,738 times
Ed who?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies