Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-23-2015, 04:34 PM

8,949 posts, read 12,134,556 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
Only American Jews, 61%, or so, are routinely presidential democratic voters. Those Jewish voters are nitwits.

The Israeli Jews verbally supported Romney. Hope and Change crap doesn't mean much when bombs are being lobbed at your home.
American Jews are Jews who live in the US. I'll be the first to tell you that I don't appreciate being called a nitwit...

Israeli Jews live in Israel. They don't get to vote here.

Only a nitwit would make blanket statements about such a diverse group of people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-23-2015, 04:37 PM

32 posts, read 20,830 times
Can Mircea chime in here?

Old 01-23-2015, 04:38 PM

12,481 posts, read 10,220,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
The question is what Israeli insight is he going to provide that we haven't already heard from him a hundred times. Cameron an Obama are unified in their approach to Iran if you heard them both speak last week, having Netanyahu at the podium damages our standing in the ME and is completely senseless.
We have no standing in the ME. Our only ally is Israel

Old 01-23-2015, 04:40 PM

15,631 posts, read 10,386,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlassoff View Post
American Jews are Jews who live in the US. I'll be the first to tell you that I don't appreciate being called a nitwit...

Israeli Jews live in Israel. They don't get to vote here.

Only a nitwit would make blanket statements about such a diverse group of people.
We are a diverse group and the American Jews who voted for Obama are downright stupid to vote for a president who obviously doesn't support Israel. Any Jew that thinks he does is a nitwit.

Old 01-23-2015, 04:41 PM

32 posts, read 20,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadisonR View Post
The requisite racist bile. You can smell a jew-watch member like this a mile away.

Why don't you complain about the hundreds of billions sent to mexico and central/south america by illegals before bitching about the $2 BBN going to the jews?
The guy you quoted has a good point. And the one he quoted is obviously Jewish so the question is a good one, to where does their loyalty lie?

Old 01-23-2015, 04:47 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,257,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
So what was all that Bush family kissing up to the Saudis about?

Old 01-23-2015, 05:21 PM

10,908 posts, read 9,553,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Whar punishment are you referring to?
The ones that they are threatening Israel with. This administration doesn't have the guts to spell out how they will punish allies, only what they want to give to our enemies in a feeble attempt to make them like us (not going to happen).

Old 01-23-2015, 05:31 PM

1,347 posts, read 954,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
The Arabs are not asking for US protection or arms, are they?
Indeed they are, and have been for years.

Quote:
Now why do we hear Israel's name come up so much, has the congress ever invited an Arab leader to speak before both houses recently??
Israel is a democracy, there are zero arab muslim ones,

Quote:
Israel bombed Syria several times - go educate yourself.
No ****-, really? They attacked shipments of arms to hezbollah, not to engage the civil war.

Quote:
If Israel protects itself anymore in the ME there won't be any Palestinians left and their problem will be solved. We look forward to how that democracy will work when the Jews are a minority, that should prove interesting and really not far off.
If israel did what you and the other jew haters claim they did - like the kuwaitis, qataris, jordanians, iraqis, and syrians did - such as expeling their pal arab brothers, then this issue could have been solved 45 years ago. But then the jew haters like you would find something else to complain about them.

Old 01-23-2015, 05:31 PM

76,975 posts, read 47,615,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjay51 View Post
The ones that they are threatening Israel with.
What are they threatning Israel with?

Old 01-23-2015, 05:32 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,218,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
And thanks to the idiot in the WH, that ally thinks we don't have their backs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies