Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-21-2009, 11:44 AM

47,935 posts, read 21,918,859 times

Advertisements

I find myself unsympathetic to GWBush..... This man is directly responsible for the deaths of over 4000 Americans and hundred of thousands of Iraqi civilians...he has bankrupt our country for generations and has brought the earth past the tipping point in global warming; he gave the orders for America to violate international laws regarding the torture of prisoners......he used the US Department of Justice as his own enforcement tool against Americans. I dont feel sorry for this mean spirited, hateful little man....I wait for him to stand trial for his crimes either here or in some international court....his tears mean nothing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-21-2009, 11:47 AM

419 posts, read 601,622 times
It just amazes me how so many thinks Bush did all these terrible things all on his own.

Old 01-21-2009, 11:49 AM

9,327 posts, read 21,964,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellalunatic View Post
Oh, wait how does that song go again?
"I am rubber you are glue whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to...."

pot meet kettle

Nice job there, pal.
Thats why I have that one on ignore. As for the global warming, CNN just had a news article that said the majority of scientists said it was real.

Old 01-21-2009, 11:50 AM

419 posts, read 601,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elston View Post
I find myself unsympathetic to GWBush..... This man is directly responsible for the deaths of over 4000 Americans and hundred of thousands of Iraqi civilians...he has bankrupt our country for generations and has brought the earth past the tipping point in global warming; he gave the orders for America to violate international laws regarding the torture of prisoners......he used the US Department of Justice as his own enforcement tool against Americans. I dont feel sorry for this mean spirited, hateful little man....I wait for him to stand trial for his crimes either here or in some international court....his tears mean nothing.
Yeah how dare he do what he thought was needed to prevent 3,000 more innocent americans from being killed on American soil.

He is NOT did not send our troops to iraq on his own . Lets not forget the vote to allow it to happen. He isnt the one that wrote the checks . Congress did.

Wow you seem full of hate and you should check that because it will eat you alive and reason will be gone out the window.

Old 01-21-2009, 12:02 PM

715 posts, read 2,083,564 times
I tell you, it's damn funny to see some of you whine about bush and then i hear about how grateful most Iraqi's are for what Bush has done for their country. It's pityfull and how petty some Americans can really be.

Old 01-21-2009, 12:03 PM

16,294 posts, read 28,453,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
7 years of no attacks and a very clear message sits in the back of my mind.
You seem to be forgetting the 10's of thousands of IED attacks in Iraq. No America has been attacked thousands and thousands of times since 9/11, just not within our borders, but certainly as a direct result of the arrogance and ignorance of Dumbya & Co.

Old 01-21-2009, 12:08 PM

3,292 posts, read 4,464,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by booker_one View Post
please don't feel burdened. i'm sure you have sat around whining about how terrible Bush is for a long time now. absolutely nothing you do will make this country better. obama is going to take that burden off your shoulders isn't he? he is perfect.
No unlike some voters I actually get involved in my community because I care. Sorry that I have some sense of empathy which you seem to completely lack. I didn't vote Obama in so I can sit on my ass or because I'd "like to get a beer with him".

Old 01-21-2009, 12:11 PM

659 posts, read 1,082,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
booker, show me one, yes any one single post on CD, by an Obama supporter saying that he is perfect.

We know better.

No matter what Obama does, he can never be as bad as Bush was.
He can never lose the respect of the world, as Bush did.
He would not put us in a position of attacking a country that did us no harm.
He has a lot more compassion than the man who got over 4,200 soldiers killed, over 30,000 more seriously wounded, about 100,000 Iraqis killed by our weapons or as a result of our invasion of a sovereign nation.

Will he makes mistakes, certainly.

Don't we all.

You just don't get what the issues were with Bush, do you?
Thing is, it CAN get a lot worse; and it will through no fault of Obama. Your post is full of emotional rhetoric. You don't know the man personally and you don't know what he will do in office for the best interest of the country. Just notice for a sec that he's gone back on some of his campaign promises because he's realized that sometimes talking the talk isn't the same as walking the walk. I wish Obama well and I hope to God that he becomes one of the greatest presidents of time; but I won't sit back and think that it's impossible for him to be just as bad or worse than Bush as a president. I'm not going to sit here and say "he won't do this" or "he's gonna do that" when I have not been in the man's shoes and don't know what he is facing as president right now.

Quote:
I find myself unsympathetic to GWBush..... This man is directly responsible for the deaths of over 4000 Americans and hundred of thousands of Iraqi civilians...he has bankrupt our country for generations and has brought the earth past the tipping point in global warming; he gave the orders for America to violate international laws regarding the torture of prisoners......he used the US Department of Justice as his own enforcement tool against Americans. I dont feel sorry for this mean spirited, hateful little man....I wait for him to stand trial for his crimes either here or in some international court....his tears mean
nothing.
Ever heard of the saying "one man doesn't make the team?"

The principle applies here. GWB COULD NOT HAVE gone into Iraq without the approval of Congress. Rewind, repeat. Well, he could've, but he'd have to jump through some hoops to get that one done. Congress carries the responsibility of the casualties of war and such JUST AS MUCH as Bush does because THEY APPROVED IT. Again, rewind, repeat.

It seems that it's you that is a mean spirited, hateful person (btw, GB is 5'11, not little at all). Try seperating the MAN from HIS POLITICS and maybe you'll think a little different. At the end of the day, he is still human and deserves to shed a tear.

Old 01-21-2009, 12:13 PM

11,887 posts, read 36,841,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packersnut21 View Post
This is from the Medal of Honor ceremony for Marine Cpl. Jason Dunham. This man died for his brothers and I give President Bush my respect for showing a little emotion for a fallen hero.

Old 01-21-2009, 12:15 PM

870 posts, read 1,623,111 times
Quote:
it is no surprise you think Bush is directly responsible for those deaths. you are a bleeding liberal. i feel for you and the way you think. i can only hope you change.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies