Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-24-2015, 02:43 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,903,758 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
well, part of a Nazi genetic engineering plan to build up an Aryan ‘master-race’ or super-breed of humanity. This scheme was known as the Lebensborn or ‘Fountain of Life’ program. Special clinics were set up where SS men were encouraged to mate with blue-eyed, blonde Nordic girls who had no Jewish ancestry, in order to produce ‘racially pure’ German offspring. The resultant babies were then brought up in the foster care of dedicated Nazi couples or reared in special orphanages.

If any of the children born into the program were disabled, they were killed or sent to concentration camps

Are German people responsible for this crime against white babies? Are white people responsible for this crime against white babies? Or it was Hitler and the Nazi party committed this horrible crime against humanity. This was social Darwinism or eugenics in action.

I think one needs to give the credit where credit is due. ALL lives matter, just remember that. This is exactly why focusing on race is ridiculous. When you focus on race, you overlook the crimes committed against humanity. This is how most politicians push their political hidden agenda.
Hitler and his boys were hypocrites, to be nice.

IMHO none of the leading Nazis looked "Aryan" all that much. God knows that ol' Adolf had dark hair and ward was it he was of part Jewish family too.

Old 01-24-2015, 02:48 PM

77 posts, read 59,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Sick, twisted animals. I hope they are tortured mercilessly by their fellow inmates every day for the rest of their sick lives.

The same as I would hope for any animal of any race that committed these barbaric crimes.

But they are exactly NOT animals. They are humans---and humans have killed more humans & animals than all so-called animals combined.

It may be traditional to elevate the worth of humans above all other living creatures, but it's an egotistical lie. They are more beastly & ruthlessly violent than any other creature on Earth.

Still, I agree that the 2 killers should be brutally tortured to death. And it should be televised.

Old 01-24-2015, 02:49 PM

963 posts, read 689,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
I don't know about that.

In a distant SW suburb of Chicago 2 white teen couples murdered 2 young black men and then proceeded to cut their heads off. They tired of it and instead had sex on the bodies of the dead guys before retreating to another room to play video games. One of the killers is the son of a local Police officer.

Chances are, if you are not in the Chicago viewing area, you have not heard of this.
Got a link to the story? I googled all the keywords you gave, and I only got your post.

Old 01-24-2015, 02:53 PM

963 posts, read 689,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supachai View Post
I'm not talking about just murder. I'm talking about the type of brutal killings that involve torture or prolonged beatings like what happened in this case. There is a pattern of cases like these and the general population is largely ignorant of them. If those teen aged boys were more aware of the those types of crimes, they would have known to stay out of east Detroit.

I'm aware of that case. That actually was a rare occurrence of White on Black murder. Do things like that happen on a regular basis? No.
Yep. The MSM won't talk about it, but google the Knoxville and Wichita rapes torture and murder. Sorry, but the sick culture that some races cling to is pertinent to this race conversation that Eric Holder tells us blacks are afraid to have.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies