Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-24-2015, 08:03 AM

5,064 posts, read 5,729,580 times

Advertisements

Two black men tortured and killed two white teenagers in Detroit in 2012. The sentencing was this week. The parents of the teens poured out their hearts, talking of their daily sorrow, the loss of the future with their children, the loss of grandchildren. One mom said she had sorrow in every fiber of her being and she would carry that with her for the rest of her life.

Then the murders were given a chance to apologize to the families for killing their sons, but one killer decided to completely ignore the heartbroken families and apologize to someone else:

Quote:
"I'd like to say sorry to the families of Aiyanna Jones, Michael Brown, Eric Garner," Young said. "And I want to apologize to them for not being able to get justice for their loved ones who was murdered in cold blood - and in respect for the peaceful protest, I want to say hands up don't shoot. Black lives matter - that's it your honor."
Unbelievable. He has zero remorse for the teens he tortured and killed in cold blood. No sympathy for their families. He listened to their sorrow and completely ignored it. But hey, they're white, so they deserved it, right? Al Sharpton must be so proud.

Men sentenced to life for murder, torture of Westland teens - Fox 2 News Headlines

Old 01-24-2015, 08:12 AM

19,573 posts, read 8,518,202 times
Not seeing a lot of coverage about this by the mass media. Shocker.

Old 01-24-2015, 08:13 AM

52,698 posts, read 34,555,075 times
This will be a local-coverage-only story: reverse the races and there'd be wall to wall national coverage for days.

Old 01-24-2015, 08:15 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,901,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brentwoodgirl View Post
Two black men tortured and killed two white teenagers in Detroit in 2012. The sentencing was this week. The parents of the teens poured out their hearts, talking of their daily sorrow, the loss of the future with their children, the loss of grandchildren. One mom said she had sorrow in every fiber of her being and she would carry that with her for the rest of her life.

Then the murders were given a chance to apologize to the families for killing their sons, but one killer decided to completely ignore the heartbroken families and apologize to someone else:

Unbelievable. He has zero remorse for the teens he tortured and killed in cold blood. No sympathy for their families. He listened to their sorrow and completely ignored it. But hey, they're white, so they deserved it, right? Al Sharpton must be so proud.

Men sentenced to life for murder, torture of Westland teens - Fox 2 News Headlines
Back in the day: that kind of talk would be "KKK" against Black people. The hood wearing dudes in 2015 are now more "Black" instead of mostly "white".

Old 01-24-2015, 08:30 AM

39,869 posts, read 26,508,031 times
Sick, twisted animals. I hope they are tortured mercilessly by their fellow inmates every day for the rest of their sick lives.

The same as I would hope for any animal of any race that committed these barbaric crimes.

Old 01-24-2015, 08:31 AM

14,204 posts, read 12,279,947 times
Ashame they aren't being put to death.

Old 01-24-2015, 08:33 AM

2,765 posts, read 2,792,866 times
So the take away from this is you want us to think it's because they're black?

Old 01-24-2015, 08:44 AM

6,732 posts, read 5,173,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
This will be a local-coverage-only story: reverse the races and there'd be wall to wall national coverage for days.
If you notice, you rarely hear civilian race crimes, white on black or black on white, etc., nationally. Martin, Gardner, Brown - those involved non-civilians (well, one wannabe cop/neighborhood watch patrol) against unarmed civilians. Not the same thing.

I think if a black person shot up a movie theater or elementary school killing dozens and there was little national coverage on that, then your point would hold water. However, we all know that wouldn't be the case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shankapotomus View Post
Pretty much. Because remember, white people never commit murders.

However, listening to what he said was a sick as it possibly gets. Pathetic. I also don't like how I've heard some argue that these kids put themselves in this position because they were trying to buy drugs. That doesn't justify murder.

Old 01-24-2015, 08:53 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,738,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
I don't know about that.

In a distant SW suburb of Chicago 2 white teen couples murdered 2 young black men and then proceeded to cut their heads off. They tired of it and instead had sex on the bodies of the dead guys before retreating to another room to play video games. One of the killers is the son of a local Police officer.

Chances are, if you are not in the Chicago viewing area, you have not heard of this.

Old 01-24-2015, 08:54 AM

6,897 posts, read 4,751,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shankapotomus View Post
No, ghetto scum bags.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies