Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-25-2015, 05:50 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,654,236 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagittarius Sirius View Post
The Republicans are most likely going to win in 2016, the recent gains they have had show that they have a hold over the democrats

who do you think they will elect for president ?

i think it will be Mitt Romney, with Marco Rubio as VP

Not another Progressive, of the Republican variety again!!

The nation is looking for another long overdue Conservative, to rite the ship.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-25-2015, 05:50 PM

676 posts, read 990,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadSpeak View Post
Starting your post count a bit early huh ? btw good luck with rubio and romney doubt anything will happen.

From what i've been reading right wingers are the one's calling for the deaths of government officials. Just on this site alone I've read countless threads and posts talking about how they would shoot a government official if they tried to "take their guns" . And as far right now it's a bit too early to call it a republican victory don't you think ??

And ive read stupider comments from left wingers

i don't think its too early, if we elect another democrat i will laugh

Old 01-25-2015, 05:51 PM

6,848 posts, read 7,998,265 times
Quote:
The Republicans are most likely going to win in 2016, the recent gains they have had show that they have a hold over the democrats

who do you think they will elect for president ?

i think it will be Mitt Romney, with Marco Rubio as VP
Lol I love farce. The pubbies are coming the pubbies are coming

Old 01-25-2015, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Not another Progressive, of the Republican variety again!!

The nation is looking for another long overdue Conservative, to rite the ship.
if you can find one, ill vote for them

Old 01-25-2015, 05:54 PM

6,848 posts, read 7,998,265 times
Quote:
Romney came close to winning 2012 !

he should have won in 2012 but he didn't
the democrats wont stay in office for another 4 more years
He came close? He lost by a ton of electoral votes.

Old 01-25-2015, 05:56 PM

18,665 posts, read 19,977,520 times
Amen, DC. 332-206 was the 2012 Electoral vote shellacking.

4,540 posts, read 2,770,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
That ticket would likely win. However, I am not sure it is the only Republican ticket that can win.

In fact, Americans move back and forth from Democrat to Republican and back to Democrat. The Democrats have had their turn for what will be eight years by 2016. It is only twice in the last hundred years I think that the same party has held the presidency for three consecutive terms in a row.

The Republicans chances are quite good in 2016, prognostications by media hacks notwithstanding.
I gotta say, it amazes me when I come across folks who believe something like that- that a Huckabee/Rubio ticket could win? That there's even the most remote possibility of that happening??

Man it's a big world out there- it's a big country far as that goes. Easily half of Americans would find Huckabee outright repulsive, and plenty more would have doubts. Not that the specific candidate really matters all that much seeings how Republicans have alienated so many people that they can no longer win the popular vote (let alone the electoral vote) in national elections.

If you really, honestly believe that Huckabee has a chance, then I can only assume you listen exclusively to FoxNews and AM talk radio. Daily. Am I right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoke View Post
Lol. Delusional. They can sense the impending doom. I honestly believe some crazy right wing nutcase is going to shoot whover wins in 2016. They won't cope with another loss.
Yep.

But the fact is that quite a few right-wingers have already been caught trying to take out Obama. So when right-wing crazies try to take out Hillary (and they will), it won't really be anything new.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCforever View Post
He came close? He lost by a ton of electoral votes.
won 47.2 % of the popular vote

Old 01-25-2015, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by turkey-head View Post
I gotta say, it amazes me when I come across folks who believe something like that- that a Huckabee/Rubio ticket could win? That there's even the most remote possibility of that happening??

Man it's a big world out there- it's a big country far as that goes. Easily half of Americans would find Huckabee outright repulsive, and plenty more would have doubts. Not that the specific candidate really matters all that much seeings how Republicans have alienated so many people that they can no longer win the popular vote (let alone the electoral vote) in national elections.

If you really, honestly believe that Huckabee has a chance, then I can only assume you listen exclusively to FoxNews and AM talk radio. Daily. Am I right?

Yep.

But the fact is that quite a few right-wingers have already been caught trying to take out Obama. So when right-wing crazies try to take out Hillary (and they will), it won't really be anything new.

i love how liberals jump to insults and lies instead of arguing with facts, 'those redneck right wingers trying to kill obama'

Old 01-25-2015, 05:59 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,899,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
He ran twice & lost twice. Why would you want to vote for a loser?
Reagan lost in 68 and 76.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies