Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Are American men becoming feminized?
Yes, men are. 181 44.80%
No, They are not. 70 17.33%
American women are becoming more masculine 53 13.12%
Men and women are just closer to equality 101 25.00%
This is a society trend or fad that will fade 35 8.66%
Other 17 4.21%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 404. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-26-2010, 11:34 AM

9,867 posts, read 10,771,214 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chad.roper View Post
Has anyone noticed that hippies, homosexuals, bunny huggers, and tree huggers are trying to feminize men? Its all the gay tv shows they have and all the hair care and skin care products for men. There is a school that is making boys wear womens clothes they are calling it "history of women's fashion"
#1 problem in society today!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2010, 11:39 AM

5,412 posts, read 4,219,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
I actually don't like any of those things, and I can name other women right off the bat who don't, either.
exceptions don't make the rule.

Old 04-26-2010, 11:40 AM

9,961 posts, read 17,435,379 times
Quote:
Has anyone noticed that hippies, homosexuals, bunny huggers, and tree huggers are trying to feminize men? Its all the gay tv shows they have and all the hair care and skin care products for men. There is a school that is making boys wear womens clothes they are calling it "history of women's fashion"
Hippies and treehuggers don't use hair care and skin care products---they grow big dirty lumberjack beards and never shower...Which is it? You're mixing up your liberal stereotypes there, buddy...

Who wrote this---Andy Rooney or Grandpa Simpson?

Old 04-26-2010, 11:41 AM

3,359 posts, read 7,305,036 times
#1 problem in society?

Nah...I don't think it's males in dresses robbing banks and commiting strong arm robberies...

I don't think it's guys with soft skin who are commiting assualts and battery on people in the streets...
I don't think it's guys who shave their legs who are selling drugs on the street corners and intimidating passer byers...

I don't think it's guys who take care of their hair who are going out getting drunk on Friday nights and starting brawls...

I don't think it's guys with cute faces who are involved in or members of some of the most notorious street and biker gangs known to man...

I observe most of that which ills society is led by males who still run around trying to act like it's the caveman era...

Old 04-26-2010, 11:42 AM

5,412 posts, read 4,219,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezus View Post
Hippies and treehuggers don't use hair care and skin care products---they grow big dirty lumberjack beards and never shower...Which is it? You're mixing up your liberal stereotypes there, buddy...

Who wrote this---Andy Rooney?
He's confusing treehugers, smelling people who don't bathe and only wear REI clothes in Seattle, vs your prius driving hipster liberal.

Old 04-26-2010, 11:42 AM

11,944 posts, read 14,727,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
Probably just the uber fem nazi's that want to dress him up and ride him around the bedroom like a bronco.
You sound envious. Shouldn't you be getting a life of your own to live about now?

Old 04-26-2010, 11:46 AM

20,054 posts, read 18,212,526 times
Excellent video of a man's upbringing and how it molded him into someone that fights the entitlement mentality.

He alludes many times how this was applied to his feminine sister and made her a better woman.

YouTube - Lessons of My Father: Depussification

Old 04-26-2010, 11:48 AM

2,347 posts, read 2,772,463 times
Quote:
If you think being a man boils down to the clothes you wear, the TV shows you watch or the "product" you put in your hair, then you must not be much of a man yourself.

I mean seriously, I'll play your game. What about 18th Century Europe? Men wore high heals and powedered wigs and britches-You know that's what our Founders wore too. Thomas Jefferson in high heels---HOT! For Christ's sake, they ever wore make-up.

So by your own standards the men of the 18th Century-the Great Men who were Enlightented enough to found a nation, were too femme for your like.

Old 04-26-2010, 12:09 PM

5,648 posts, read 8,023,765 times
Those people like men who look feminine (shaved). The feminzation of men is caused by those people entering marriage hoping to rule over them.

Old 04-26-2010, 01:52 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,185,630 times
The feminization of the American male?

Duplicate Thread.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies