Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-30-2015, 03:58 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,007,144 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrClose View Post
Even when you are in the building and they are on the plane?
So you don't go into buildings or fly on planes because of 9/11?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-30-2015, 05:35 PM

4,919 posts, read 4,814,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
So you don't go into buildings or fly on planes because of 9/11?
Try to keep up.

Old 01-30-2015, 05:38 PM

3,401 posts, read 2,273,019 times
Quote:
"When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others."
"It is the same when you are stupid."
Anon.
What does Mr. Anon say about cowards?

Old 01-30-2015, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Try to keep up.
Oh I am trying, but you are making no sense other than you are scared of buildings and planes because of Muslims....

Old 01-30-2015, 05:58 PM

15,793 posts, read 21,305,567 times
Quote:
Even when you are in the building and they are on the plane?
Muslims were killed in the towers and on the planes, too. Muslims that had not one iota to do with terrorism.

Can I visually tell a Muslim apart from an extremist? No. Nor can I tell a KKK member from the vast majority of Christians. I can say I've had many more negative run-ins due to my Jewish faith with Christians than I ever have with Muslims, including when living in one of the so called "no go" zones in London (though that moniker tickles me to this day). The chances of facing extremism are so infinitesimally small in the US that it's not worth my energy. Hate and fear take up a lot of energy that could be better directed elsewhere. I suggest you try it.

I find it interesting that no one who is crying about the Muslims taking over our country (lulz) has anything to say about the congresswoman flying another country's flag in her office. Especially when said politician is demanding Muslims to pledge their allegiance to this country on the spot based on their religion.

Old 01-30-2015, 06:29 PM

4,919 posts, read 4,814,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by charolastra00 View Post
Muslims were killed in the towers and on the planes, too. Muslims that had not one iota to do with terrorism.
Ever hear of muslim suicide bombers?

History has shown that muslims fight and kill each other quite readily.

Quote:
The apologists, like common dung beetles....wander aimlessly, head in the sand....moving backward...while pushing their crap and hoping it sticks to something.....
© Vaquero

Old 01-30-2015, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Ever hear of muslim suicide bombers?

History has shown that muslims fight and kill each other quite readily.

And? Do you think this means all Muslims are suicide bombers or are you just fearful of the unknown?

Old 01-30-2015, 06:44 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,161,240 times
Quote:
Like the thousands of employees that had to 'endure' that fateful day in New York?
That kind of 'endure'?

Molly White for Governor!
Yeah! And what about the thousands who had to endure that day in Oklahoma City? Oh wait--that was a white christian terrorist. Oops.

Old 01-30-2015, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Yeah! And what about the thousands who had to endure that day in Oklahoma City? Oh wait--that was a white christian terrorist. Oops.
That can't be, I was under the impression it was all Muslims that we had to worry about.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies