Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-05-2015, 10:23 PM

1,379 posts, read 1,760,638 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand-Pooba-9 View Post
I was never a huge Snoop fan --- but I have to say I'm on his side over this issue:

https://instagram.com/p/3divBpv9MI/

Why are so-called "legitimate" news organizations devoting so much time to this freak of nature Bruce Jenner? What has he really done useful for society in the past 25 years? The media is acting like he found a cure for cancer or solved the national debt.

It's a free country so he's entitled to butcher his God-given genitalia any way he wants, but just don't keep shoving his weird pictures in my face and all over the news channels.

Enough is enough already. We got ISIS cutting off people's heads --- major buffoons entering the Republican nomination race --- and an exciting NBA Finals featuring LeBron James about to grab his 3rd ring on his march to immortality. NOBODY cares about Caitlyn Jenner.

I could care less what Snoop or Caitlyn do with their personal lives. I have more important things to worry about like paying bills and other more pressing matters.

Old 06-05-2015, 10:43 PM

1,790 posts, read 2,051,011 times
62 pages of people tellin other people what they should or shouldn't do with their bodies.

Who cares?! Live and let live. Land of the free, eh? It doesn't affect you. Leave these people alone and get a hobby.

Old 06-05-2015, 11:05 PM

1,770 posts, read 1,661,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildColonialGirl View Post
Turner's Kleinfelters and the less common ones DO allow an indvidual to be distinctly identified as classic male or female. It is only non-sexual symptoms which lead to discovery of the extea chromosomes.

That's why the definition you got off wikipedia is not the one used by medline
It really doesn't make any difference in the context of this conversation. This isn't about people with chromosome disorders or intersex people, it is about those who are clearly classically male or female being considered women or men respectively. It is a distraction from this argument.

Old 06-05-2015, 11:07 PM

1,770 posts, read 1,661,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoke View Post
62 pages of people tellin other people what they should or shouldn't do with their bodies.

Who cares?! Live and let live. Land of the free, eh? It doesn't affect you. Leave these people alone and get a hobby.
No, not really. In fact I haven't seen anyone say that sex change operations should be illegal or they should be forced. People are talking about if this is newsworthy and what gender they should be considered.

Old 06-05-2015, 11:58 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,038,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
Now this is a travesty. If he's criminally responsible, that's one thing. But two adult stepchildren in their 50s and 60s?Don't tell me they didn't all see dollar signs.

The woman's death was tragic, but those two aren't children dependent, financially or otherwise, on a parent. This is nothing more than a moneygrab and a shakedown of Jenner.
Exactly!

Not only are they adult step children in their 50's and 60's, from what I have read, they rarely, if ever, had any contact with the deceased.

I do not feel sorry for them, I feel disgust. Their eyes weren't filled with tears over her death, they were filled with dollar signs.

Old 06-06-2015, 12:44 AM

6,732 posts, read 5,170,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KazChasey View Post
Bruce Jenner wasn't "born different". Drop the stupid PC speak. Bruce Jenner has a mental illness. That mental illness should be cured, not celebrated.

If Bruce Jenner came out saying that his whole life he felt he didn't have any arms and legs, and that now he wants to follow his heart and have his arms and legs chopped off all of you would say "OMG, no! That's insane! This man needs help!" But when he wants to chop off his d**k you celebrate him as an awesome humanitarian. You guys are as sick as he is.

No doubt that he is and no doubt that his children, despite their half-a**ed attempts at publicly supporting him over Twitter, are damaged souls from his selfish, mentally ill actions.

Yes, he certainly is. Finally we agree on something.

What would you know about being Christ-like? Jesus Christ didn't accept people's sins. He forgave those who repented of their sins. He didn't celebrate and promote their sins.

As far as freaks wanting to cut off their junk:

"Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies."
1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Your body isn't yours to chop up as your own personal plaything to feed your twisted desires. Bruce was born a man. He will always be a man. No amount of surgery or dressing up will ever change who and what he is. Instead of accepting who he truly is and fighting his misguided desires as something wrong and evil in his life, he's let himself go to his whims and desires.

If his twisted mind were telling him "Drink alcohol! More! More!" you'd all say "F**kin' alkie. Guy had it all and he threw it away for alcohol. So selfish." But when his twisted mind says "Chop off your d**k and wear a dress!" you all applaud him.

Sickening.
Two things from this:

1. I highly, highly doubt you've had any interaction with the Jenner/Kardashian family, so please stop talking as if you know exactly their mindset and feelings on the situation. You have absolutely no clue.

2. People like you are why we (not including you) as Christians get a bad rep. A few posts up, you suggested Jenner commit sucide, then you turn around and quote scripture. Unbelievable. You're Westboro Baptist bad.

Just overall pathetic. Do us all a favor and stop posting in this thread.

Old 06-06-2015, 12:54 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,280,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iNviNciBL3 View Post
Doubt it, what is so bad about wanting to change your gender? its more strange to me how people like you just casually go around disrespecting someone you don't even know.
He hasnt changed his gender,he's still a guy who likes to put make up on and wear womens clothing and wants people to call him Caitlin,if you feel like calling him a her thats your choice to me he's one f'ed up dude.

Old 06-06-2015, 12:56 AM

2,734 posts, read 4,149,010 times
It's gone mainstream now. Tonight I was logging into my IMDB account and they always use celebrity names for word verification. Tonight the name I got for word verification was "Caitlyn Jenner" haha.

Nice to know that IMDB is being truly "current"

Old 06-06-2015, 04:22 AM

4,888 posts, read 13,825,930 times
Now-no-dec-athlon Avenue.

Old 06-06-2015, 04:51 AM

40,952 posts, read 49,162,125 times
I vote to rename to "Chris Kyle Dr."

A much better memorial.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies