Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-07-2015, 01:29 PM

7,372 posts, read 16,015,581 times

Advertisements

I think Caitlyn really has balls.

Old 06-07-2015, 02:23 PM

22,178 posts, read 19,221,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
I wonder how we are to address Bruce period.......seems like he died, but not really!
she is now Caitlyn

Old 06-07-2015, 05:42 PM

9,912 posts, read 9,590,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildColonialGirl View Post
Sometimes, but not always. See the intersex discussion.
isn't intersex another name for hermaphrodite?

Old 06-07-2015, 05:43 PM

9,912 posts, read 9,590,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlandochuck1 View Post
Photoshop.
No, not necessarily. Drag queens and other female impersonators on stage tuck the genitals underneath them between their legs and hold it there so it wont move.. they cannot then sit down.

Old 06-07-2015, 06:16 PM

2,830 posts, read 2,652,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoMeO View Post
No, not necessarily. Drag queens and other female impersonators on stage tuck the genitals underneath them between their legs and hold it there so it wont move.. they cannot then sit down.
Seems like such a natural thing to do.

Old 06-07-2015, 06:42 PM

13,422 posts, read 9,952,903 times
Transgendered people aren't stupid. They are fully aware they are born biologically either male or female. They're the ones that have to transition, for goodness' sake.

There no need for people to discuss them as if they're simple minded. They do the best they can with what's available, to live the way they are most comfortable in their own skin.

The same arguments here were made for many years about gays. That they have a mental disorder, it's not natural, they're delusional, etc etc. Many gays married and tried to live the expected life because society wouldn't accept them for who they are. While it was indeed difficult for the families, when older gays came out, if you love someone, truly, then the ultimate wish you have for them is that they live the life they are happiest (whatever that means) living. You truly wouldn't want your mom or dad to live a miserable farce, once you were able to come to terms with the changes. Gay people from older generations had to deal with this dilemma, sometimes driven to suicide, let's not put another set of people through it.

If you don't want to call them what they feel they are because they don't have the right chromosomes, you can, of course. But I ask again, to what end? To make sure they know they were born a physical sex? They already know that.

Old 06-07-2015, 06:54 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,610,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iaskwhy View Post
If I decided to identify as a dog, how many of you in this thread would be okay with me walking around naked and peeing on your front lawns?

Are you the only one in the world identifying as a dog? Have their been studies published in legitimate peer-reviewed journals about this? What are the experts saying about it?

The answers will determine whether or not I accept there are things at play causing you to do this - even if I don't understand it.

Old 06-07-2015, 06:56 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,610,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lieneke View Post
There's no way that post-menopausal Jenner has hormone excesses of any type. In fact, he probably had a severe testosterone crash, like most men over 50, and is so sexually confused about his cross-dressing that he decided to grow breasts.
Why are you taking two different parts of my post and twisting them to make it look like I said something I didn't?

And secondly, you obviously are making judgements without educating yourself. He made steps toward this before he hit 50.

Old 06-07-2015, 07:18 PM

2,062 posts, read 2,549,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoMeO View Post
Actually I read once some of them use a lot of layers of many control top panyhose piled one onto the other.

Old 06-07-2015, 07:20 PM

2,062 posts, read 2,549,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlandochuck1 View Post
Science has never determined gender by the brain. To identify true gender on all mammals on the face of the earth, chromosomes are used. He has XY chromosomes.
If his brain was the deciding factor, and he has a female brain, then he needs to give his gold medals back, because he was competing against the wrong sex.
He can identify as a woman, thats ok,but that doesn't mean he is female.
I really do not see how a transgender can ever compete in the opposite gender group once they have transitioned. It is not an even playing field they cannot compete fairly. I hope they do not start allowing that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies