Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-09-2015, 11:33 AM

9,189 posts, read 7,577,391 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by apexgds View Post
Under normal circumstances, this may be true. But he is currently the focus of a pretty juicy story. He literally can't leave his driveway without paps following him. They camp out and wait for him to leave the house and follow him all day.
Agree. There are other very famous celebs where paps camp outside their home day and night and follow them whenever they leave the house. That's why the paps had video of the ambulance when it arrived at MJ's house.

Old 02-09-2015, 11:57 AM

2,288 posts, read 3,229,723 times
Just a rumor so far, but its being said the 1st car that stopped was the paps. That they stopped so Bruce would have to stop then paps could snap away. If so, they're at fault but I still feel Jenner was following too closely. He was the one hauling a trailer and needed to be aware he couldn't stop on a dime. If this is true, only the innocent person in this 3 car pile-up died. And IF Jenner called the paps to show him coming home from a charity event, he is at fault.

I just don't want fame getting him off if he did anything wrong.

Old 02-09-2015, 12:21 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,088,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by breeinmo. View Post
Just a rumor so far, but its being said the 1st car that stopped was the paps. That they stopped so Bruce would have to stop then paps could snap away.
That's been my theory. The accident wasn't at the Corral Canyon stop light. It's possible the Prius driver was just someone who stopped abruptly to make a U to grab a parking spot (beach side) which are difficult to find in that area. (I'd guess the pap that took the moment of impact photos was parked in one of those spots.) But there is a center left/right turn lane to use to do that. Doesn't sound like the Prius driver was in that lane. Jenner and the poor woman in the Lexus weren't. (Their cars were on the "stop ahead" markings on the regular driving lane.) The fact that there was a photographer right there who got very clear shots of the accident points to something other than a coincidence, IMHO.

Old 02-09-2015, 05:47 PM

15,701 posts, read 17,001,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluesmama View Post
I am not convinced - yet - that he's undergoing a transition.
Maybe he just likes to cross dress.

Aren't there a lot of men who just like to dress up in women's clothing, and that is as far as it goes?

Old 02-09-2015, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by duster1979 View Post
Yeah, could be part of an attention-grab, a desperate attempt to stay in the public eye after leaving the Kardashian family.
I don't think so, divorced or not, he is still a part of the family and that is a reason to get face time on the program. Would Kris or the girls object?......not if it was good for ratings. Personally, I think having Bruce on the program helps ratings.

I just don't see Kris or the girls pushing him off the program, just the opposite, I always got the impression they had to talk him into being a part of it.

Old 02-09-2015, 09:14 PM

5,139 posts, read 8,829,403 times
Seems the woman who died in the accident lived in the same gated community in Calabasas as a couple of the K. girls...but apparently they didn't know each other.

Old 02-10-2015, 07:54 AM

13,721 posts, read 19,185,114 times
I think it's ridiculous that everyone is immediately trying to hang Jenner. Accidents happen. It doesn't mean anyone did anything wrong. The lady who died rear ended the car in front of her. Jenner saw it happening and tried to swerve so he wouldn't hit her, but he wasn't able to avoid her car. Sometimes things happen that are beyond your control. You react the best you can to try to avoid it, but you can't.

Now watch - since the family of the woman who died now knows it was Jenner's SUV behind her, if this is an unscrupulous family, they will go after that Jenner/Kardashian money.

I for one hope there are no charges against Jenner, criminal or civil. And not because he's Bruce Jenner, but because it was a multi-car accident and accidents happen. I am sorry someone died, but tragic accidents happen every day to people we don't know and we never hear about them.

Old 02-10-2015, 10:51 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,754,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luzianne View Post
I think it's ridiculous that everyone is immediately trying to hang Jenner. Accidents happen. It doesn't mean anyone did anything wrong. The lady who died rear ended the car in front of her. Jenner saw it happening and tried to swerve so he wouldn't hit her, but he wasn't able to avoid her car. Sometimes things happen that are beyond your control. You react the best you can to try to avoid it, but you can't.

Now watch - since the family of the woman who died now knows it was Jenner's SUV behind her, if this is an unscrupulous family, they will go after that Jenner/Kardashian money.

I for one hope there are no charges against Jenner, criminal or civil. And not because he's Bruce Jenner, but because it was a multi-car accident and accidents happen. I am sorry someone died, but tragic accidents happen every day to people we don't know and we never hear about them.

this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Old 02-10-2015, 12:08 PM

5,139 posts, read 8,829,403 times
Being reported that woman who died had no drivers license, hadn't had one since like 2007! Don't know if this would effect any charges or law suits, since she should not have been driving at all. Don't mean to report this as anything negative against this poor woman, but wanted to report the facts as they come out.

Old 02-10-2015, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luzianne View Post

Especially when so many of them are no doubt guilty of following too closely themselves and would end up just like Jenner under the same circumstance, plowing into the car in front of them.

Can you say Karma?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.