Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-01-2015, 05:13 PM

2,160 posts, read 4,965,783 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by escapenc View Post
What an attention seeking clown.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paka View Post
What WON'T they do to stay in the news??!?!?!?!
Jenner had no choice, really, but to come out publicly. If she hadn't, the press and tabloids would be hounding her to death, and framing her transition as a dirty secret that she was trying to hide. This way, Jenner has control of the story and can come out on her own terms.

You can blame the gossip hungry public, including yourselves, for the media saturation. I mean, you're participating in the discussion, so obviously you care, and this is why it is news.

Old 06-01-2015, 05:14 PM

13,586 posts, read 13,120,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlandochuck1 View Post
He said he has never been with a man and has no plans to.
So now he's a lesbian? ( he said he still prefers the pronoun "he") Dude seems seriously confused.
I hope this works out for him /her. He seemed really miserable the one and only time I watched the Kardashian show out of morbid curiosity.

Old 06-01-2015, 05:16 PM

28,164 posts, read 25,305,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Docendo discimus View Post
Jenner had no choice, really, but to come out publicly. If she hadn't, the press and tabloids would be hounding her to death, and framing her transition as a dirty secret that she was trying to hide. This way, Jenner has control of the story and can come out on her own terms.

You can blame the gossip hungry public, including yourselves, for the media saturation. I mean, you're participating in the discussion, so obviously you care, and this is why it is news.
Excellent post.

Old 06-01-2015, 05:16 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,628,813 times
The news says that "Caitlyn" is not more popular than Barak Obama in terms of how fast his twitter has grown.

Here is Jenner from other days, appearing in a movie with the Village People. Circa 1980. Who would have known?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmoUEX1Rd44

Old 06-01-2015, 05:20 PM

3,216 posts, read 2,085,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petunia 100 View Post
Meh. I've never seen my own chromosomes, nor asked to see anyone else's.
I don't think the doctor that declared me a male at birth asked to see my chromosomes either.

Old 06-01-2015, 05:21 PM

1,154 posts, read 1,426,059 times
Quote:
Do you think he was born with XX chromosomes? I'll bet he was born with male XY chromosomes.
All mammals genders are determined this way. Biologically Bruce will always be Bruce.
If he wants to live his life as the opposite gender, than so be it. I certainly don't care.
WHAT DOES IT REALLY MATTER?? He's been tormented for his whole life, as are so many others, and I hope they ALL get to be who they 'feel' they are in their hearts and people will support them! I wasn't born a true redhead, but let me tell you, my whole personality changed when I changed my hair color TO RED 30 yrs ago! I tried going blonde, but it lasted 24 hr and I went back to RED. It 'fits' me, I feel different as a redhead and I have XX chromosomes.
GO! Caitlyn! Spend what time you have left on this planet in the body and clothes that make you FEEL GOOD!

Old 06-01-2015, 05:22 PM

28,164 posts, read 25,305,403 times
Quote:
I don't think the doctor that declared me a male at birth asked to see my chromosomes either.
Being male or female on the outside isn't the same as being male or female on the inside.

Sexuality and gender are points on a spectrum not two different states of being as you seem to believe.

Old 06-01-2015, 05:24 PM

19,804 posts, read 9,362,001 times
I am 61, old-fashioned, and going out on a limb here, but I think this whole thing is really disgusting.

Before I continue, I have nothing against TRUE transgenders, transsexuals, homosexuals, bisexuals, or anyone living a sex life different from the norm. However, I just doubt very much that Caitlyn-formerly-known-as-Bruce was/is truly transgender because if s/he felt s/he were really and truly female (on the "inside at least) from at least adolescence, how could s/he have fathered six natural children (unless they were adopted or a result of IVF or some other scientific procedure, which I did not see noted in the Wikipedia bio)? Unless I am mistaken, this means that he had to have have been aroused by his wives to the point of having more than one erection during the course of his adult life.

If someone truly is born with some kind of gender "mistake", I am sincerely sorry, and I have pity for that person. But I just don't see how that could have been the case with Bruce/Caitlyn. I just think is just one seriously messed up dude/dudette and that s/he was very selfish to put his/her kids and wife through his/her transformation and all the accompanying publicity.

If anyone wants to educate me, fine. I readily admit that I am VERY far from an expert on this topic.

Old 06-01-2015, 05:25 PM

13,981 posts, read 25,954,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mooksmom View Post
WHAT DOES IT REALLY MATTER?? He's been tormented for his whole life, as are so many others, and I hope they ALL get to be who they 'feel' they are in their hearts and people will support them! I wasn't born a true redhead, but let me tell you, my whole personality changed when I changed my hair color TO RED 30 yrs ago! I tried going blonde, but it lasted 24 hr and I went back to RED. It 'fits' me, I feel different as a redhead and I have XX chromosomes.
GO! Caitlyn! Spend what time you have left on this planet in the body and clothes that make you FEEL GOOD!
Yes! Good for you Bruce, now Caitlyn. I don't care where you pee, or who shares your bed. Be happy.

Old 06-01-2015, 05:25 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,842,883 times
Oh, God, I think I have gone blind ! Oh yeah, he/she is a real sweetie !

Don
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies