Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-03-2015, 10:58 AM

3,147 posts, read 3,502,268 times

Advertisements

Look at all the people that think theft = death penalty without trial. Sickening. Everyone but the cops say that the only reason the car struck him was because the driver was dead and no longer in control of the car.

I love how the cop apologists love to say things like "You don't have all the facts, so you can't condemn the cops." and then they turn around and condemn the kid despite not having all the facts, hypocrisy at it's finest. And now, we even have evidence that the cops are already lying, but people still default to supporting them. (They said that she was shot once, did they just not see the other 17 holes in her body as they searched her?)

A cop can kill anyone in this country, say they felt threatened, and get away with it... and it is because of state-worshiping boot-lickers who can't step back from their bias and look at the facts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-03-2015, 11:16 AM

17,619 posts, read 17,656,125 times
Criminal attacks cop, cop kills criminal while protecting himself, idiots blame the cops.

Old 02-03-2015, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by victimofGM View Post
Criminal attacks cop, cop kills criminal while protecting himself, idiots blame the cops.
Witnesses say she didn't attack him and that the shots were fired from side of car, not from the cop that got hit.

Idiots support the cops without all the facts.

Old 02-03-2015, 11:23 AM

19,838 posts, read 12,099,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xander_Crews View Post
Witnesses say she didn't attack him and that the shots were fired from side of car, not from the cop that got hit.

Dam cops should have waited until snowflake plowed down a cop or two.

Old 02-03-2015, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
Dam cops should have waited until snowflake plowed down a cop or two.
Duh, can you not read?

The facts are not clear, witnesses say the cop got hit only because the driver was already dead and she was just trying to drive by him.

You are pretending that you know the facts about what happened that night, but very few people do, and they were there. Keep making an argument based on information that you can't possibly know is true or false.... real mature of you.

Old 02-03-2015, 11:33 AM

52,698 posts, read 34,548,464 times
Quote:

all the blatant lies by the 'witnesses' in the michael brown incident probably have put most thinking people off from giving them much credence

Quote:
Keep making an argument based on information that you can't possibly know is true or false.... real mature of you.
this is precisely what you are doing

Old 02-03-2015, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
all the blatant lies by the 'witnesses' in the michael brown incident probably have put most thinking people off from giving them much credence
Uh, the cop wasn't indicted, based on witness testimony. The witness testimony is exactly why the cop wasn't indicted. Maybe you should get your facts straight?

Quote:
this is precisely what you are doing
Except that you are misreading my posts. I never said that the girl was innocent, I said that the facts haven't came in yet, and that the people who automatically support the cops before the facts are the exact reason that overuse of force exists.

I never stated an opinion on whether or not the cops were justified in using force in this particular case. So maybe you should get your facts straight before making claims with no basis?

Old 02-03-2015, 11:59 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,611,728 times
Quote:

From what I've read, those witnesses were her friends in the stolen car trying to avoid police.

Old 02-03-2015, 12:01 PM

19,838 posts, read 12,099,283 times
Quote:
Duh, can you not read?

The facts are not clear, witnesses say the cop got hit only because the driver was already dead and she was just trying to drive by him.

You are pretending that you know the facts about what happened that night, but very few people do, and they were there. Keep making an argument based on information that you can't possibly know is true or false.... real mature of you.

Duh. Can you not spot sarcasm??

16 yr old girl driving a stolen car at 80 mph. You said the shots came from the side. Should the officer who shot from the side let this little snowflake run over his fellow officer?

I agree with the poster that all these apologists for criminals are either criminals themselves or friends of the same.

If you criminal apologists would actually spotlight INNOCENT victims being shot by police it would carry more water than a girl committing multiple felonies with a car full of minors. SMH

Old 02-03-2015, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
From what I've read, those witnesses were her friends in the stolen car trying to avoid police.
Doesn't make their words false.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
Why you so sad?

Quote:
Duh. Can you not spot sarcasm??
Uh, obviously I did, since I clearly understood that you are on the side of the police. Reading comprehension, bro?

Quote:
16 yr old girl driving a stolen car at 80 mph. You said the shots came from the side. Should the officer who shot from the side let this little snowflake run over his fellow officer?
Reading comprehension, bro? I never said the shots came from the side, the witnesses said the shots came from the side. (Just more evidence that you can't be taken seriously.)

Straw man. I never made a claim that they should or shouldn't fire the shots. I was simply pointing out that your argument is based on assumptions and you are not privy to the facts of what happened that night. I don't take people seriously when they have a position on an issue that they clearly know very little about.

Quote:
I agree with the poster that all these apologists for criminals are either criminals themselves or friends of the same.
Which has absolutely nothing to do with anything I have said.... but it does prove that you would rather argue against people than the points they actually make. This is called an ad hominem attack. It is a sign of someone with a very weak argument.

Also, assuming that someone is a criminal or a friend of one because they speak out against abuse of authority just shows your bias. Real adults judge each individual based on their merits, collectivism is for dumb-dumbs.

Quote:
If you criminal apologists would actually spotlight INNOCENT victims being shot by police it would carry more water than a girl committing multiple felonies with a car full of minors. SMH
Uh, they are spotlighted all the time, and people like you automatically jump to the defense of the officer. Police officers lie, it has been proven thousands of times, in courts... but you believe their word as fact automatically.

(Even after it has been proven that they flatly lied about how many times she was shot.) LOL!

This just proves that you are just in this thread because you like cops, believe their story automatically, and don't like people who expose corruption and abuse of power. You have no interest in this particular incident, you just want to support your team.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies