Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-04-2015, 05:00 PM

963 posts, read 691,643 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wytrvn View Post
I watched the video yesterday before it was taken down, something I now regret because I will never be able to unsee it....horrible.
Exactly why I refused to watch it. Stuff like that eats at the soul.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2015, 05:04 PM

46,381 posts, read 27,236,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
This is what happens when a government is run by religious ideology. And some of you want the U.S. to govern the same way. We can put soldiers in there & do airstrikes til the cows come home, that won't stop it. This is deeply rooted. It has to come from the government to change things, push education. This could take decades before you see a turn.
You better get on the leftist train....this is not about religion...

Old 02-04-2015, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goingforarip View Post
Zionist Neoconservative Jews created ISIS with the expectation that they will do stuff like this in good time, and eventually lead us into war for Israel w/ various Muslim Nations.

American Jews need ISIS right now. They are still useful to us until we elect a Republican/Hilary in 2016 and complete war with Iran in 2017.

ISIS needs us and we need ISIS.

Jews need another war fought for them, and they need lower class, lower IQ Bible Belt white goyum to do the dying for them. An American tradition.
"It's those damn Jews I tell ya. It's the JEWS!"

Crazy ******* Americans. I bet Obama is with you on this. In fact, I KNOW he agrees with your Jew conspiracy.

Old 02-04-2015, 05:06 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,974,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
I never implied it was fake. It was actually a dig at M. Moore but you didn't get it. Probably wasn't in the best of taste.
No, the other poster said fake......

I am so disgusted hard to see any humour......... Now they're reporting Jordan is gun ho to go, but how long will the energy last to take care of what they should be taking care of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlbenator View Post
Exactly why I refused to watch it. Stuff like that eats at the soul.
Exactly what these azzholes want.......you know they're going to try to even top this.

Old 02-04-2015, 05:06 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,689,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
You better get on the leftist train....this is not about religion...
sure it is, ISIS is using their religion as the whole basis for their cause.

Old 02-04-2015, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
How is it that some people keep trying to deflect from the heinous actions at hand by resurrecting things done decades ago by Hitler's minions and which weren't done in the name of Cristianity?
The left shares Islams hatred for Christians.

Old 02-04-2015, 05:08 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,689,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlbenator View Post
The left shares Islams hatred for Christians.
So you say that only right wing conservatives are Christians? That's a stretch.

I'm one of your leftists and I was raised on the St Regis Mohawk Reservation. Our christian school was founded in 1755 well before America became a nation. So that blows your statement all to hell. All Mohawks are considered the first Catholics in North America

Starting in 1755, French-Canadian Jesuit priests founded the St. Regis Mission at Akwesasne.[8] The Tarbell brothers were listed among the founding chiefs, representing numerous clans as of 1759, in papers of Loran Kanonsase Pyke, the patriarch of Akwesasne’s Pyke family.[11]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akwesasne

Old 02-04-2015, 05:10 PM

1,448 posts, read 1,191,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roscoe Conkling View Post
What did Jordan do as soon as the pilot was burned to death - killed two prisoners out of revenge.
This is the rule of an uncivilized world using punishment as vengeance instead of justice.
And I for one am heartily sick of Arabs denouncing American involvement in their world but doing diddly squat themselves to fight ISIS.
The Jordanians executed two terrorists who had already been sentenced to death. And many nations in the region are fighting ISIS and al Qaeda. Don't forget that the pilot who was murdered by fire had been captured after taking part in bombing raids against ISIS.

Old 02-04-2015, 05:15 PM

38,316 posts, read 22,331,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
Exactly what ISIS wants. More martyrs.
We need to ablige them and give them thousands more, starting with their leaders.

BTW, your president said they are not Islamic and not a state, so stop calling them ISIS.

Old 02-04-2015, 05:17 PM

1,448 posts, read 1,191,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Exactly what these azzholes want.......you know they're going to try to even top this.
They used the "an eye for an eye" form of retribution known as Qisas. In the case of the Jordanian pilot, ISIS claimed that he, a Muslim, bombed other Muslims, so they reenacted his "crime" by burning him and then burying his body under rubble with a bulldozer.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies