Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-05-2015, 01:25 PM

1,347 posts, read 954,257 times

Advertisements

Breaking: NYT Admits Obama Deliberately Manufactured Netanyahu Spat | Rob Miller | The Blogs | The Times of Israel

"Breaking: NYT Admits Obama Deliberately Manufactured Netanyahu Spat"

"Correction: January 30, 2015
An earlier version of this article misstated when Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel accepted Speaker John A. Boehner’s invitation to address Congress. He accepted after the administration had been informed of the invitation, not before."

=====================

What a shock, obama the awful manufactured this whole situation to make netanyahu and israel look bad, and obama PR/propaganda machine AKA the dreadful NY Times drove this message like a good lap dog - until they got exposed.

The removal of these two disgusting, lying, and despicable entities from this planet (obama and the NYT) cannot happen soon enough.

Old 02-05-2015, 01:32 PM

8,030 posts, read 9,051,870 times
No! I'm shocked!

Old 02-05-2015, 02:03 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,193,725 times
There is no Netanyahu crisis.

He's gonna leave Congress empty handed...unless he can put loud applause and ass kissing in his suitcase.

Shrug.

Old 02-05-2015, 02:42 PM

46,951 posts, read 25,984,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadisonR View Post
Breaking: NYT Admits Obama Deliberately Manufactured Netanyahu Spat | Rob Miller | The Blogs | The Times of Israel

"Breaking: NYT Admits Obama Deliberately Manufactured Netanyahu Spat"

"Correction: January 30, 2015
An earlier version of this article misstated when Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel accepted Speaker John A. Boehner’s invitation to address Congress. He accepted after the administration had been informed of the invitation, not before."

=====================

What a shock, obama the awful manufactured this whole situation to make netanyahu and israel look bad, and obama PR/propaganda machine AKA the dreadful NY Times drove this message like a good lap dog - until they got exposed.

The removal of these two disgusting, lying, and despicable entities from this planet (obama and the NYT) cannot happen soon enough.
Your blogger seems to imagine that the core of the issue is who informed whom and when.

Old 02-05-2015, 03:00 PM

549 posts, read 456,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Your blogger seems to imagine that the core of the issue is who informed whom and when.
I agree! The core issue is the left doesn't want to hear anything that contradicts the pro-islamic views of their messiah. Especially the truth.

Old 02-05-2015, 03:28 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,368,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vvega View Post
I agree! The core issue is the left doesn't want to hear anything that contradicts the pro-islamic views of their messiah. Especially the truth.
Uhmmm no....the core issue is that Isreal's leadership is getting involved in our internal politics, and trying to undermine our leadership.

Can you imagine the outrage if Obama returned the favor?

Old 02-05-2015, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Uhmmm no....the core issue is that Isreal's leadership is getting involved in our internal politics, and trying to undermine our leadership.

Can you imagine the outrage if Obama returned the favor?
1. Are you calling US policies in the ME "internal politics"? A map will help you to answer this question.
2. Was your position the same in 2010 when Calderon criticized Arizona and called for assault weapon ban?

Old 02-05-2015, 03:47 PM

46,951 posts, read 25,984,404 times
Quote:
Ah, conservative analysis. You can't beat it.

Pop quiz: Which branch of government has Constitutional authority to carry out foreign policy? You have one chance in three, that's pretty generous.

Old 02-05-2015, 03:49 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,368,360 times
Quote:
1. Are you calling US policies in the ME "internal politics"? A map will help you to answer this question.
Sorry but again, bypassing the president on this, and going to congress is in fact getting involved in our internal politics no matter how you try to spin it or wordsmith it. Please stop being intentionally obtuse. It does you no credit.

Quote:
2. Was your position the same in 2010 when Calderon criticized Arizona and called for assault weapon ban?
Yes.

Actually I was a bit more offended by that one in some ways.

Old 02-05-2015, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Sorry but again, bypassing the president on this, and going to congress is in fact getting involved in our internal politics no matter how you try to spin it or wordsmith it. Please stop being intentionally obtuse. It does you no credit.
Not sure how this is "bypassing the president", if the invitation came from a co-equal branch of government, and, apparently, the administration was informed before accepting the invitation.

Quote:
Actually I was a bit more offended by that one in some ways.
I'm with you on this one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies