Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-21-2008, 12:51 PM

9,763 posts, read 10,501,059 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by my54ford View Post
I'm angry at my wife...
I second that!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-21-2008, 01:02 PM

11,135 posts, read 14,156,678 times
Maybe this is a part of my problem, I am nearly devoid of anger. I get frustrated at times, displeased, and even once in a great while, irritated, but so very rarely to the point of anger.

Old 01-27-2008, 12:42 PM

4,834 posts, read 6,108,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnHilltopper View Post
Maybe this is a part of my problem, I am nearly devoid of anger. I get frustrated at times, displeased, and even once in a great while, irritated, but so very rarely to the point of anger.
That is admirable! When I do get angry it usually blows over in minutes as I realize that anger solves nothing.

Old 01-27-2008, 07:12 PM

123 posts, read 379,982 times
Being mostly happy and trying very hard to be positive
I am angry about the following then I'll go back to being happy

I'm angry at anyone who can't find something nice to say
I'm angry that the government forgot it serves the People of the United States First
I'm angry that we as citizens forgot it starts WE THE PEOPLE
I'm angry with everyone who complains but does nothing but lip service
I can't stand anyone you says it won't matter what we say we can't change anything
Okay I guess the last two are the same but it really makes me mad

I Love My Country
I Love My Family
I Love My Freedom
I Love My Fellow Citizens
I Love believing in there is the better good in all people

Okay now I'm done

Old 01-27-2008, 07:34 PM

11,574 posts, read 13,904,535 times
I'm angry that I have to work. I should be able to sit on my rear and let other people support me.

Old 01-27-2008, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleBatz View Post
That is admirable! When I do get angry it usually blows over in minutes as I realize that anger solves nothing.
Thats because what begins in anger, ends in shame. Or so one of our wise founders once said.

Old 01-28-2008, 09:33 AM

4,834 posts, read 6,108,111 times
Quote:
Thats because what begins in anger, ends in shame. Or so one of our wise founders once said.
Sounds sensible to me!. Now, if all the posters sounded off in here and not at each other, allowing the verbal insults to rise beyond control...the political/immigration Mods would find their duties less taxing and boring.

Old 01-28-2008, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleBatz View Post
Sounds sensible to me!. Now, if all the posters sounded off in here and not at each other, allowing the verbal insults to rise beyond control...the political/immigration Mods would find their duties less taxing and boring.
Well considering a good number of political forums and chat rooms out there, folks in here are fairly reasonable. In fact, I wish every member of Congress, the Supreme Court, and the Executive would be required to spend one day each week in discussions and debates with the average, everyday folks that make up this forum. I bet I would have to edit far more posts.

Old 01-28-2008, 06:17 PM

123 posts, read 379,982 times
Quote:
Well considering a good number of political forums and chat rooms out there, folks in here are fairly reasonable. In fact, I wish every member of Congress, the Supreme Court, and the Executive would be required to spend one day each week in discussions and debates with the average, everyday folks that make up this forum. I bet I would have to edit far more posts.

lol
the editing would be non stop then again are you sure their not all ready on here?????? just a thought

Old 01-28-2008, 07:17 PM

1,655 posts, read 3,391,299 times
Im angry that people can be so evil to their kids and to animals.
I pretty much hate living in this world with all the evil that goes on everyday and just the total lack of "humane" behavior makes my stomach ill.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies