Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2008, 11:54 AM

4,834 posts, read 6,105,706 times

Advertisements

This thread is dedicated those who are full of anger...at one thing or another...at people...at things...at politics...about illegal immigration...and the list goes on.

All I ask is that you follow the TOS to the letter and try not to flame each other when responding to posts, but do please let it all hang out.

I will not post what I am so angry at so as not to bias anyone,
and hey, come up with your own ideas!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2008, 11:56 AM

4,714 posts, read 8,442,122 times
Venting anger on political topics is what right-wing talk radio is for!

Old 01-09-2008, 12:52 PM

365 posts, read 697,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey_NC View Post
This thread is dedicated those who are full of anger...at one thing or another...at people...at things...at politics...about illegal immigration...and the list goes on.

All I ask is that you follow the TOS to the letter and try not to flame each other when responding to posts, but do please let it all hang out.

I will not post what I am so angry at so as not to bias anyone, and hey, come up with your own ideas!
Im full of BITTER RAGE about where my money goes and doesnt go, theres so little of it ever left I cant stand it, same with my gas money, my food money doesnt buy anything much anymore, and my kids and I living from payday to payday and never being able to hang on to my tax refund anymore because it always goes to damn car repairs, and Im beginning to feel that on this planet of so many people who are supposedly so educated, not one person has a single thought about what to do - and it just seems like its not that hard to make it work, but because they are already rich, they dont care, and never will, they nor their children will ever be threatened with poverty of any real magnitude. I just want justice, and I know that even though America is a huge land, that the illegal people who are here, should be required to leave immediately for Iraq if they want to stay in this country and truly fight for our freedom and theirs, because the Americans who are still there are real citizens, and they are dying for ones now who arent, it is time our politicians stop jiving us and let the office of the presidency be abolished and the people have their rights back, we can run the country better if we stop paying so many people so much money to do nothing .....thanks for letting me vent, lol... it felt good, great idea!

Old 01-09-2008, 01:35 PM

9,986 posts, read 18,627,357 times
I am angry that Americans seem to be falling for the same old same old when it comes to the next president. I am angry people rely to much on the Media to form their opinion.
I am angry that the government wont stop illegals. I am angry most of my paycheck pays for crap I dont benefit (some) from. I am angry that health insurance is so expensive I cant afford it for our family anymore. And I am angry someone hit my truck and took off.

Thats better, thanks.

Old 01-09-2008, 02:10 PM

4,834 posts, read 6,105,706 times
Thumbs up So far so good....

So far so good. Glad I started this post. I guess it is an easy way for most to vent without getting all steamed up. Glad y'all feel good about it so far

Old 01-09-2008, 02:16 PM

10,659 posts, read 10,681,872 times
I'm angry at the clown who stays in the left lane all the time!!!!!
I'm angry at the paperboy for throwing the paper out in the snowbank!
I'm angry at my wife for wakeing me up at midnight!
Why get angry at that other political stuff ?you can't do a thing about it! no matter how you vote someones gonna get the shaft!!!!

Old 01-09-2008, 03:29 PM

8,978 posts, read 16,515,483 times
I'm angry at people who have loud, very intimate cell phone conversations in close quarters. No one wants to hear this, yet no one has a choice, either. Mostly it is done at the intellectual level of an 8-year old ("you did not......you did NOT.....I don't believe you....Really?...you're LYING !.....no you didn't......you did NOT....are you KIDDING?.....you did NOT.".)....etc etc etc...Fantasies arise in which my hands are placed around their necks--- or cell phones have to be surgically removed from bodily orifices....and this isn't "like" me.....

"Go outside (I think to myself)---or lower your voice". Hands-free phones are even MORE annoying. Sorry, but I just can't get used to the experience of loading my pickup at the lumber yard, while the only other person in 200 feet argues (or brags) loudly and repetitiously, ALL BY HIMSELF, while busily loading his purchases. It's just plain disconcerting....and very hard to see those tiny headsets..

My special anger, though, is reserved for those who won't use their turn signals. After I've waited for a "long" time for them to go past me as I wait at a stop sign, and they roar up to my location and turn--and I COULD have turned, myself, had I known their "plans", but NOW am forced to wait for 12 MORE cars, I don't feel too charitable....I frequently "talk" to them as they blow around the corner---and I even call them unkind names under my breath..Especially when they CAN'T signal, because they're on their CELL PHONE !.....grrrrr

Old 01-09-2008, 04:00 PM

1,226 posts, read 3,636,991 times
I am so angry at the carpenters coming to my house this morning on my free Wednesday! I never have any free Wednesdays and had been looking towards this one for three weeks!
I am also angry that B persons (i.d. persons who rather stay up late and go up late in the morning) have to live as A persons (i.d. persons who rather go to bed early and go up early in the morning) just because we once were farmers and had to live like A persons!
I am also angry that I can't find the "Pride and prejudice" book I borrowed from the school library that has to be returned tomorrow!

Ok, I feel much better now, thank you Mickey

Old 01-09-2008, 04:04 PM
LM1

833 posts, read 991,482 times
Having the government take my money to "benefit everyone" when only, maybe, 10% of what they take actually goes to "benefit everyone" while the remaining 90% of what they take is squandered away on stupid nonsense that only benefits a few (like subsidizing American failures- be it individual persons or businesses- enriching connected enterprises like Haliburton or benefiting Iraqis- a people whom I couldn't care less about one way or the other)

Old 01-09-2008, 04:11 PM

3,353 posts, read 6,644,068 times
I'm angry that the government forcefully steals so much money from my paycheck -- money that it never earned and to which it has no moral right -- and reallocates it without my consent.

I'm angry with busybodies who feel they have the right to tell me how to live my life.

I'm angry that so many Americans think it's OK to trade liberty for security.

I'm angry that so many people think violence is the answer to every problem.

I'm angry that so many people let the MSM lead them around by the nose and won't think for themselves.

But mostly, I'm angry that more people aren't angry about these things!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies