Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-15-2015, 07:55 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,749,968 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
God doesn't have to destroy America.. he is letting us destroy ourselves with pompous attitudes, and losing all of our morality..

God doesn't have to lift a finger.. he is watching us destroy this nation all by ourselves.
Hmmm, god is a couch potato?

Not gonna worry about him then.

Old 03-15-2015, 08:21 PM

13,900 posts, read 9,771,097 times
The USA is one the best countries in the world to live in. If God is trying to destroy America, he's doing a terrible job.

Old 03-15-2015, 08:37 PM

1,553 posts, read 925,236 times
Quote:
I guess you created yourself ...

You are the product of about six million years of human evolution on this planet. And it all began with your ape-like ancestors in Africa.

By the way, Taratova, where did this alleged creator come from?

Old 03-15-2015, 08:55 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,161,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Market Junkie View Post
You are the product of about six million years of human evolution on this planet. And it all began with your ape-like ancestors in Africa.

By the way, Taratova, where did this alleged creator come from?
If you want to believe you came from an ape ,that is your prerogative.

I am not going to listen to some oddball idea that man comes up with as a far fetched guess.... they can't even figure out how our body works or brain for that matter so I know they don't know very much.

But I do know that this world is much too complicated to just happen.. it is wonderfully designed and is quite amazing as we study what God has created .

God also has given us the means to adapt to our environment to an extent.. you call it evolution, I call it God given adaptation.

Old 03-15-2015, 10:14 PM

1,553 posts, read 925,236 times
Quote:

I am not going to listen to some oddball idea that man comes up with as a far fetched guess.... they can't even figure out how our body works or brain for that matter so I know they don't know very much.

But I do know that this world is much too complicated to just happen.. it is wonderfully designed and is quite amazing as we study what God has created .

God also has given us the means to adapt to our environment to an extent.. you call it evolution, I call it God given adaptation.

Keep deluding yourself ... I couldn't care less.

There is absolutely zero evidence ... or even a logical argument ... in support of your creationism fairy tale...

Old 03-15-2015, 10:21 PM

32,068 posts, read 15,062,274 times
Quote:

And believing we all came from adam and eve is incestuous.

Old 03-16-2015, 05:04 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,538,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
Now that we've heard from the godless in the peanut gallery... (thanks for the entertainment btw, but better keep your day jobs.)

There really is a God, and one day you're going to meet God. Think about it.

Oh, yeah?

Well...

My god's tougher'n yer god.

Old 03-16-2015, 07:02 AM

4,651 posts, read 4,592,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
The USA is one the best countries in the world to live in. If God is trying to destroy America, he's doing a terrible job.

Let's not be too arrogant , the best country in what field ? we can't be the best at everything ,it is just impossible.

If you're a true believer and if it's God's will to destroy any country or the planet, then where is the problem ?

Old 03-16-2015, 07:08 AM

335 posts, read 424,057 times
GOP wants to squander trillions invading Iran.

Old 03-16-2015, 07:19 AM

4,651 posts, read 4,592,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by siobhandem View Post
GOP wants to squander trillions invading Iran.
Right, if it was only wasting billions but thousands of American lives !!

That's why it is described as the 'stupid party'
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies