Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-10-2015, 06:26 AM

3,405 posts, read 3,448,872 times

Advertisements

Food for thought when critism for those anti vacinating their childern people.

Vaccine Court Awards Millions to Two Children With Autism*|*David Kirby

Old 02-10-2015, 07:00 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,711,654 times
^^David Kirby is a known anti-vaxer. Anti-vaxers are known to be totally "intellectually dishonest" which I feel is the same as being plain dishonest.

It's no secret that some people get awards from the vaccine court, but the vaccine court is no-fault, which I'm sure you already knew!

Old 02-10-2015, 07:31 AM

13,510 posts, read 17,030,950 times
I don't think there is really any debate that vaccines have side effects that in some (rare) cases can be even deadly.

Anyone who argues otherwise is intellectually dishonest.

The argument to the contrary is that the diseases that the vaccines are meant to prevent are much more dangerous to the general well being than the side effects of the vaccines, and if vaccinations stop, you'll see exponentially more deaths and damage done then result from the vaccines side effects. This is the real, honest, fact of the matter. The idea that vaccines are completely harmless is a lie, which is why doctors give you the warning papers before administering them, to cover themselves.

I'm "pro" vaccines in general, but my own child had a reaction to one of the vaccines (which we wouldn't allow to be administered again), and a family friends child ended up in the hospital for a week with an auto-immune response after his first MMR. Anybody who tells you that vaccines are harmless is a liar. Do they cause autism? I don't think so. Are they dangerous to administer to children with compromised immune systems? Absolutely. I would not allow my kids to get a single shot if they had been sick within 2 weeks of the administration. Our first pediatrician dropped us because of this....not because we were anti-vaccine, but because we wouldn't follow the AAP schedule to a tee on every visit.

We found a doctor that was more flexible, and both of my kids have had all their shots, except for the one that caused an issue.

Should you not give your kids measles or polio vaccinations? I think that's foolish. Polio is no joke and you never want to see that come back, and measles is very serious.

Chicken pox? They're starting to lose me on that one, but since it isn't a rite of passage anymore to get it, you don't want you kids getting it when they get older, so my kids are getting that one too. .

Old 02-10-2015, 07:31 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,717,658 times
The National Vaccine Injury Compensation Trust Fund was established in 1986 to reduce the potential financial liability of vaccine makers due to vaccine injury claims. It's funded by a .75 excise tax imposed on all vaccines. It is a no- fault alternative to traditional tort reform.

Old 02-10-2015, 07:50 AM

15,063 posts, read 8,625,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallsAngel View Post
^^David Kirby is a known anti-vaxer. Anti-vaxers are known to be totally "intellectually dishonest" which I feel is the same as being plain dishonest.

It's no secret that some people get awards from the vaccine court, but the vaccine court is no-fault, which I'm sure you already knew!
That a "vaccine court" even exists, exposes the corrupt nature of the entire program. It exists primarily to keep the details of harm out of the mainstream justice system, and hence, out of the public record.

No other example exists, where one commecial industry has it's very own product liability exemption, totally "immune" to civil action in civil court. So the vaccine boys get their own "kangaroo court" where hush money is occasionally doled out, yet NEVER are the perpetrators of the damage found liable for that damage. Just as assinine is the fact that a $ add on is applied to each vaccine sold to fund that pot of money for damages, thereby eliminating even the cost of damages to the perps. The victims of the damage pay for the damage they've suffered, and not the corporate entities who caused the damage.

This blatant fraud has been facilitated through the outright purchase of our "justice to the highest bidder" system, written into law by the tuffed suit bribe takers in the District of Criminals, aka US Congress.

It is so obvious .... so blatant .... so stinky .... no one could legitimately claim not to smell the stench.

Old 02-10-2015, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
I don't think there is really any debate that vaccines have side effects that in some (rare) cases can be even deadly.

Anyone who argues otherwise is intellectually dishonest.

The argument to the contrary is that the diseases that the vaccines are meant to prevent are much more dangerous to the general well being than the side effects of the vaccines, and if vaccinations stop, you'll see exponentially more deaths and damage done then result from the vaccines side effects. This is the real, honest, fact of the matter. The idea that vaccines are completely harmless is a lie, which is why doctors give you the warning papers before administering them, to cover themselves.

I'm "pro" vaccines in general, but my own child had a reaction to one of the vaccines (which we wouldn't allow to be administered again), and a family friends child ended up in the hospital for a week with an auto-immune response after his first MMR. Anybody who tells you that vaccines are harmless is a liar. Do they cause autism? I don't think so. Are they dangerous to administer to children with compromised immune systems? Absolutely. I would not allow my kids to get a single shot if they had been sick within 2 weeks of the administration. Our first pediatrician dropped us because of this....not because we were anti-vaccine, but because we wouldn't follow the AAP schedule to a tee on every visit.

We found a doctor that was more flexible, and both of my kids have had all their shots, except for the one that caused an issue.

Should you not give your kids measles or polio vaccinations? I think that's foolish. Polio is no joke and you never want to see that come back, and measles is very serious.

Chicken pox? They're starting to lose me on that one, but since it isn't a rite of passage anymore to get it, you don't want you kids getting it when they get older, so my kids are getting that one too. .
There is not much of a debate about "deadly". It just isn't happening. Deaths due to vaccines are rare as hen's teeth. Even adverse reactions are pretty rare. Look at this:

Report: Low vaccination rates in Colorado result in illnesses, costs - The Denver Post

My internet is being screwy today, I can't get the article to come up. In case you don't choose to open this link, I have the numbers memorized (I think). In 2013, Colorado had 538 cases of vaccine-preventable diseases requiring hospitalization, and three (3) cases of vaccine adverse events requiring hospitalization.

I'm a little skeptical of your story about your first ped; most will go along with parental preference, after all, they can't force you to have your kid vaccinated.

ETA: Here's the quote from the DP article, from another post:
""There were 538 reported cases in 2013 of vaccine-preventable diseases leading to hospitalization of individuals up to 19 years old, resulting in $29.2 million in hospital charges, according to the annual report by Children's Hospital Colorado and the Colorado Children's Immunization Coalition. There were three reported 2013 cases of vaccine-caused adverse events leading to hospitalizationl of a person 19 years or younger that cost $29,938 in hospital charges.

Pertussis, or whooping cough, cases in Colorado remained at epidemic levels for a second year in 2013, with 1,432 reported cases — 81 percent were in children.""

Last edited by Katarina Witt; 02-10-2015 at 08:39 AM..

Old 02-10-2015, 08:39 AM

26,660 posts, read 13,735,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
That a "vaccine court" even exists, exposes the corrupt nature of the entire program. It exists primarily to keep the details of harm out of the mainstream justice system, and hence, out of the public record.

No other example exists, where one commecial industry has it's very own product liability exemption, totally "immune" to civil action in civil court. So the vaccine boys get their own "kangaroo court" where hush money is occasionally doled out, yet NEVER are the perpetrators of the damage found liable for that damage. Just as assinine is the fact that a $ add on is applied to each vaccine sold to fund that pot of money for damages, thereby eliminating even the cost of damages to the perps. The victims of the damage pay for the damage they've suffered, and not the corporate entities who caused the damage.

This blatant fraud has been facilitated through the outright purchase of our "justice to the highest bidder" system, written into law by the tuffed suit bribe takers in the District of Criminals, aka US Congress.

It is so obvious .... so blatant .... so stinky .... no one could legitimately claim not to smell the stench.
Excellent points.

Old 02-10-2015, 08:44 AM

From "Immunize Colorado":

* What Ifs and Fears are Welcome: Now is the Time to Rethink Vaccines
"One can only truly claim to be "well-informed and well-educated" on vaccines if they have studied years and years through actual academic programs (not Google) in the field of infectious diseases, immunology and/or epidemiology. If you have not, then no, you do not know more than experts in these fields who unanimously agree that vaccinating ourselves and our children is the best way to prevent death and complications from vaccine-preventable diseases. What the anti-vaccine crowd is actually armed with are conspiracy theories, anecdotes that they believe trump scientific evidence, all backed by nonsense found on sites like Mercola, Natural News, Health Impact News and other website based on pseudoscience and written by quacks."

Great article with lots of links!

Old 02-10-2015, 09:33 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 24 days ago)

27,637 posts, read 16,120,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike0618 View Post
Food for thought when critism for those anti vacinating their childern people.

Vaccine Court Awards Millions to Two Children With Autism*|*David Kirby
Poor kids and parents, adverse reaction is a part of medicine.

Old 02-10-2015, 10:30 AM

15,063 posts, read 8,625,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallsAngel View Post
There is not much of a debate about "deadly". It just isn't happening. Deaths due to vaccines are rare as hen's teeth. Even adverse reactions are pretty rare.
It's rather difficult to have a debate, when one side refuses to engage in an honest one. Fact is, no one connected with the manufacturing, distribution, or administration of vaccines will ever admit to causing death or severe harm by their own hands ... soooprize, soooprize. Who would have guessed, aye?

However, given the fact that autism has EXPLODED over the past few decades, now affecting 1 in 60 children, with an equally disturbing increase in food allergies, other autoimmune diseases, and other chronic diseases which were unheard of in children 50 years ago .... you either have a very distorted definition of either rare or severe. As for deaths being so rare, it's unlikely that any death would be admitted as having been caused by a vaccine, given the routine denial of adverse reactions.

And, before you recite the mantra that there is no evidence linking vaccines to autism, just stop yourself. Given the recent revelations of a deliberate coverup of the data that showed a causal link between the MMR vaccine and Autism from CDC whistleblower who was personally involved in the MMR testing relative to autism links .... the *** is up. Of course you'll keep singing that song, but the debate really is over now... the lies have been exposed completely.

Quote:
My internet is being screwy today, I can't get the article to come up. In case you don't choose to open this link, I have the numbers memorized (I think). In 2013, Colorado had 538 cases of vaccine-preventable diseases requiring hospitalization, and three (3) cases of vaccine adverse events requiring hospitalization.
Such data can be summarily dismissed as worthless, considering it comes from proven liars. Even the term "vaccine preventable disease" relies on the false assumption of efficacy claimed by the proven liars.

Quote:
I'm a little skeptical of your story about your first ped; most will go along with parental preference, after all, they can't force you to have your kid vaccinated.
That's OK, we're more than skeptical about your story.

And the subturfuge and doubletalk about vaccination not being forced upon parents is also as phony as a 3 dollar bill. Sure, there is a choice .... get them kiddies jabbed, or they can't come to school .... if they don't go to school, CPS comes and takes them ... wherein they immediately proceed to provide them what mommy and daddy failed to provide, and CPS jabbs them. Where does anyone find "choice" in this dastardly little exercise of Orwellian circular reasoning?

Even the legitimate exemptions are often bypassed, and it's only too obvious that it is premeditated crime. Case in point, my nephew who suffered severe reactions to vaccination and was subsequently issued a medical exemption was victimized again by the vaccine NUTS. His medical exemption was issued by a licensed, board cerififed physician in the State of Maryland. Now living and attending school in Texas, parents were informed (with 2 weeks notice) that another vaccine was added to the mandatory schedule. She provided the school this medical exemption ... it was rejected, and she was told that she'd have to apply for a new one issued in the State of Texas. The process takes 60 days, but she only had 2 weeks. She was also informed that he would not be allowed in school without it, and if he didn't attend class, CPS would be notified, and they would take him and give him his vaccine.

So, the gist of the story here is nobody gives a rat's arse about the health of these children ... not the school, the nurse, CPS or anyone else OTHER than the parents. The vaccine is king, and trumps all ... even when it poses a direct, documented hazard to the child, as testified to by a physician issued medical exemption.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies