Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-16-2015, 12:15 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,596,242 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post

Ya, he was blow'n some dude in a limo....

Old 02-16-2015, 12:20 PM

26,562 posts, read 14,434,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
I've always found it hard to believe that if there was something to find, the Clintons didn't find it.
yep.

there are some of the birthers that believe that the clintons were intimidated into silence. this belief is based solely on a ridiculous claim from bettina viviano.

Old 02-16-2015, 12:20 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,707,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
If they made the attempt, it didn't work.

Apart from a leak, the only way to get transcripts is with Obama's permission.

Anyway, it's Democrats who are always digging up dirt and slinging mud.

Even to the point of sending numerous private investigators to spy on Sarah Palin.

Republicans, not being creeps, don't generally do that sort of thing.
Delusional?

The best dirt, real or imagined, gets dished during the primaries, within each party.

Old 02-16-2015, 12:30 PM

25,826 posts, read 20,692,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Ya, he was blow'n some dude in a limo....
Ah, yes. When faced with incontrovertible proof that the president has actual, documented history, they resort to gutter sniping.

People get so bent when their little fictions are exposed.

Old 02-16-2015, 02:06 PM

1,933 posts, read 1,824,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HookTheBrotherUp View Post
Funny, I always wanted to know more about our President, his background, read about his papers, who he hung out with. I guess the Washington Post was too busy with Bush back then.

As Scott Walker mulls White House bid, questions linger over college exit - The Washington Post
There is no need to check President Obama's colllege record. Walker is a man without a college degree. Leave PBO out of walker's mess! The un-educated man will probably be voted to be their/gop next candidate for POTUS as they are all missing something inside/between.

Old 02-16-2015, 03:44 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,636,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
I don't have to have gone to those schools to know that they use affirmative action and have grade inflation.
Really? Is that what Hannity or Limbaugh say?
Quote:
I also don't have to have gone to those schools to know other things about them.
So what do you know?
Quote:
And on what basis do you call them fine institutions?
On what basis do you deny that they are?

Quote:
Did you attend them?
Yes.

Quote:
Or are you simply clueless yourself?
I think we know who knows about this issue from the inside and who knows about this issue from speculation.

Old 02-16-2015, 04:07 PM

24,392 posts, read 23,044,056 times
They did talk to a Dean Vernon Wormer where Obama went to University. According to him, Obama had four D's and an F his senior term and was a sorry example for a President of the Harvard Law Review. As he admonished him, " Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son." At least Obama lost the weight.

Old 02-16-2015, 04:32 PM

57,229 posts, read 26,172,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
They did talk to a Dean Vernon Wormer where Obama went to University. According to him, Obama had four D's and an F his senior term and was a sorry example for a President of the Harvard Law Review. As he admonished him, " Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son." At least Obama lost the weight.

Yes they really scrape the bottom to nominate Presidents of the Harvard Law Review, Lyndon Johnson, Richard Nixon, Anthony Scalia, John Roberts, Stephen Bryer .

Old 02-16-2015, 05:07 PM

5,513 posts, read 5,238,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grsz11 View Post
If you don't know every detail of a presidential candidates life, especially Obama, you aren't paying attention.
Most working class Democrats have heard everything about Obama, as reporters researched his academic career, political background and supposed "accomplishments." But in the same way that religious people shout "blasphemy" and cover their ears, these Democrats will simply refuse to hear/believe anything that does not fit their mythology as Obama, the Second Coming of Christ.

Democrat voters think if they don't see the story on Pravda (aka NPR, Al Jazeera, NY Times), it is a lie--without any merit whatsoever. And of course those particular ultra-liberal news organizations simply IGNORE any stories that show Obama as he really is: a false facade of minority accomplishment; a guy whose sole claim to fame is that rich liberals love to give him money and titles that he didn't lift a finger to earn.

I really don't understand why Democrats absolutely refuse to do what I and most of my Libertarian and Republican peers have always done: monitor ALL the different media sources on BOTH sides of the liberal/conservative divide, and then research each of the claims with all possible sources to determine which assertions are true and verifiable, and which are simply exaggerations or lies. It is not impossible to find the truth using this method, and over time you get a pretty clear view of which politicians are "posers" and which are honestly acting according to a sane understanding of life and human motivation.

Old 02-16-2015, 05:22 PM

8,610 posts, read 7,888,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
I can guarantee you that he's doing a helluva lot better than you are.
EEOC
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies