Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should transgenders be allowed to serve in the military?
Yes 35 51.47%
No 33 48.53%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-12-2015, 05:45 PM

37,971 posts, read 22,151,621 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by xboxmas View Post
Currently transgenders aren't allowed to serve in the military. Do you think they should?

I say no.
No. The military has a job to do, harsh and unexpected conditions to operate in, we do not need the distractions from the LBGT crowd. The left wants to reduce the size of the military, so with a smaller military we do not need to recruit from that 3% of the population.

Old 02-12-2015, 05:47 PM

500 posts, read 319,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
Cops make 'sinister associations' when dealing with black men, warns FBI director | Daily Mail Online.

Yeah.....also in breaking news......drinking a lot of water causes people to go the the bathroom more often.

I read the comments following the story and some people are just hell bent on racism denial. I mean.....over 90% of the history of whites and blacks in these lands have been under legalized racism.....but since racism is no longer protected by law its supposed to not exist.

Racism...is the denial of racism as an issue.
I, too, make "sinister associations" in relation to black men; I'm no cop...just an average white woman determined not to be a dead fool.

So far this strategy has served me well in my quest of staying alive.

Old 02-12-2015, 05:49 PM

1,291 posts, read 1,523,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
No. The military has a job to do, harsh and unexpected conditions to operate in, we do not need the distractions from the LBGT crowd. The left wants to reduce the size of the military, so with a smaller military we do not need to recruit from that 3% of the population.
What makes you think that people getting shot at care about the LGBT at the time?

The right wants to increase the size of the military, so with a bigger military we need a larger pool to recruit from. See how anything can be reversed to project someone elses feelings on the matter?

Old 02-12-2015, 05:51 PM

13,806 posts, read 9,707,171 times
Here is another example of no racism America....brought to you by the a British Tabloid.....can't seem to find info like this in our own papers. Warehouse workers awarded $15m after bosses segregated employees by race | Daily Mail Online.

Hey....I thought Africans were supposed to prove that America is not racist because the do so much better than African AMericans?......well....after this this African are REALLY doing better.

Old 02-12-2015, 05:55 PM

4,919 posts, read 4,834,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
The problem is......we are not "playing". You are right though.....if not for over 300 years of oppression making 90% of the existence of blacks in these lands being under LEGAL oppression from white society.....we would have to make some stuff up to mask our genetic predisposition of seeing ourselves as victims and explain our higher rate of dysfunction relative to whites. You guys just keep creating excuses for us by your behavior.
Another 'black' individual who has never studied black history!

The majority of slave owners were in fact Obama look-a-likes (mulattoes) of which I am one.

And as for legalization .. It was a Black man who went to court to fight for and and is responsible for the legalization of slavery in North America.

You have a beef?

Take it up with Obama's ancestors!

Old 02-12-2015, 05:58 PM

4,919 posts, read 4,834,761 times
Oh yeah, almost forgot: There were blacks who owned white slaves.

Convenient overlooked history!

Old 02-12-2015, 06:00 PM

3,555 posts, read 4,095,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrClose View Post

The majority of slave owners were in fact Obama look-a-likes (mulattoes) of which I am one.

And as for legalization .. It was a Black man who went to court to fight for and and is responsible for the legalization of slavery in North America.

You have a beef?

"Blacks owned slaves, therefore it was fine for anybody to"

Old 02-12-2015, 06:01 PM

Quote:

You have a beef?

The majority of slave owners were mulattoes or potatoes.....both options have he same probability of being true.

Its true that the small percentage of blacks who owned slaves....were in fact mullattoes. However, it is utter absurdity to believe that the majority of slave owners were mulattoes.....maybe potatoes, but not mulattoes

Old 02-12-2015, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Oh yeah, almost forgot: There were blacks who owned white slaves.

Convenient overlooked history!
and what percentage of whites in America are descended from that white holocaust?.

Old 02-12-2015, 06:06 PM

8,087 posts, read 9,839,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grsz11 View Post
George Carlin got it right.
But other military specialites other than those exposed to shellfire experienced the same systems. Naval and air crews. Hence the change from Shell shock to combat fatigue. But it was treated depending on the severity and many were returned to combat with 48 hours. The more damaged the farther from the front lines they were treated. Some never recovered their nerve and used for rear echelon duties.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies