Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-14-2015, 01:19 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,880,244 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
I still think it's sad what happened to her no matter her sympathies. She was young and idealistic, and she's not the only one to symphathize with the Palestinians. I wonder what she thought of the whole thing after she was taken by ISIS. Poor little girl had to go through hell there.
The Plestinians are NOT ISIL/ISIS. Hammas, ISIL/ISIS considers "apostates" or defectors. It's like saying the Taliban and the Iraqi Insurgence are the same thing (they are not.)

As for those that say "Well she went into a war zone, she deserved it." She didn't. Would you think that if your own child decided to go be a humanitarian in a wartorn nation or go to a turbulent nation and taken as a hostage or killed?

Old 02-14-2015, 02:06 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,227,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antarez View Post
Wrong, Bush was horrible, that doesn't make Obama great by default.

Liberal logic= Never being held accountable

LOL. I find that ironic. That statement is like a frog calling other animals ugly.

Bush was horrible. Obama has been great. A Democrat running a country much better than a GOP, get used to it.

Old 02-14-2015, 07:42 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,879,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrexDigit View Post
Interesting that you applaud the death of Americans. Shame.....
None of us get out of this world alive.

Old 02-14-2015, 07:45 PM

78,339 posts, read 60,527,398 times
The sad thing is that when they attacked Charlie Hebdo....people said "well they shouldn't insult islam"....then the shooters took refuge in a jewish place (not israeli) and shot them up too.

Now in Denmark, they shoot the cartoonist and then head for jewish people (not israelis) yet again.

Speaks volumes. They hate jews too....not Israeli jews....just jews....living anywhere.

We have some sick sick people defending these guys.

Old 02-14-2015, 07:55 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,657,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
The sad thing is that when they attacked Charlie Hebdo....people said "well they shouldn't insult islam"....then the shooters took refuge in a jewish place (not israeli) and shot them up too.

Now in Denmark, they shoot the cartoonist and then head for jewish people (not israelis) yet again.

Speaks volumes. They hate jews too....not Israeli jews....just jews....living anywhere.

We have some sick sick people defending these guys.
Who is defending these guys?

I googled Defending ISIS and got nothing but people claiming there were people defending ISIS but no one can point to any one person or group defending ISIS.
I even did a C-D search of who is defending Isis and just come up with the more posts claiming some vague "They" are defending ISIS. Who "They" are is never made clear.
For the life of me I can't find anybody here or in the media, or in politics, defending ISIS.
So tell me who are the sick, sick people defending ISIS, before I bust a gut?

Old 02-14-2015, 08:36 PM

8,733 posts, read 15,933,713 times
Reading all the posts, I have yet to hear the final word on the death. Is her body being sent home ? It's possible that the Us Government has not told the full story. She could still be alive under a conversion of faith. I hate to start conspiracy twists without full truths, more will leak out as days go by.

Old 02-14-2015, 09:02 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,657,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by darstar View Post
Reading all the posts, I have yet to hear the final word on the death. Is her body being sent home ? It's possible that the Us Government has not told the full story. She could still be alive under a conversion of faith. I hate to start conspiracy twists without full truths, more will leak out as days go by.
Was any other American's body sent home after being killed by ISIS?

Old 02-14-2015, 09:05 PM

20,948 posts, read 19,042,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sxrckr View Post
1. Truth, or a biased source attempting to smear her? Suspicious.
2. Article complains about Obama praising her, but the day her death was announced he was actually busy making the cheesy selfie video for Buzzfeed.
The resident at 1600 praising someone is enough for me to not praise them.

Old 02-14-2015, 09:10 PM

3,555 posts, read 4,093,945 times
Look all the grown adults dancing on the grave of an American killed by terrorists.

IfI donate to Heifer International and they do aid work in Africa, and Africa is home to Boko Haram, does that mean I support Boko Haram?

Old 02-14-2015, 09:13 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,735,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by darstar View Post
Apparently they provided a photograph to the family (as a result of her mother's plea for her captors to make private contact) which was verified by the fbi.

Somehow I doubt that the family is willing to make the photograph - presumably of her mangled body - public, for you to stare at.

So you're going to have to believe it or not.

Edited to add - I have not heard whether a date of death has been provided. But it is likely she has already been buried, because muslims are required to bury bodies almost immediately.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies