Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-14-2015, 03:00 PM

963 posts, read 689,656 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
That President you always make fun of...the people elected him.

(Well this is the Politics forum.)
THAT is hilarious! Especially when his f-ups are really Bush's fault.

Thou shalt not speak ill of a president we call black. It's okay for that cracker Bush, but don't criticize a black president. That's just wrong!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2015, 03:01 PM

4,761 posts, read 7,836,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
You think that's bullying?
You would crap your pants as you roll up in the fetal position, if you had to deal with what I had to growing up.

Payback is a b*tch when dealing with a bully.

The abuse I dealt with in school made this crap look like a cakewalk, too. One punch to the face made that crap stop immediately. It's a sad statement, but true, that bullies only respect force. Defend yourself, make the bullying stop, and come across as a hero = peace.

Old 02-14-2015, 03:09 PM

11,466 posts, read 19,351,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Sticks and stones my break my bones, but words will never hurt me.
Grow some balls!
Yeah I agree

Old 02-14-2015, 05:58 PM

273 posts, read 240,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roaddog View Post
Yeah I agree
That's what everybody says who has never really been bullied. If it goes on for years and years and there is nothing you can do about it, you'll sing a different tune.

It's carefully calculated and planed out by psychopaths and mentally ill instigators. Didn't you ever watch a movie when someone was at rock bottom, then someone capitalized on that and hurt them more? Remember how the crowd booed and were disgusted?

You have a start.....

Old 02-14-2015, 06:02 PM

How was your day Susie?

Well, I wrecked and totaled my car on the ice on the way to work. While I was waiting for Police and EMTs I was mugged at gun point. When I got to work I discovered I had been fired. While returning home someone had burglarized my home and my husband was murdered and dead inside.

Things you'll NEVER know!

Old 02-14-2015, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy5 View Post
Most bullies know they are hurting people, they do it on purpose, it's why they are called bullies.

Not really. Many hurt people because they just like it, that's why you punish them, so it isn't fun anymore. It's harder to have a good time when your nose is bleeding.
They'll be the first to cry the blues and file assault charges IF and only IF you don't kill them in the process.

Old 02-14-2015, 06:21 PM

1,376 posts, read 1,313,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Why is it seem that most bullies are "liberal"? Libs seem to thrive on vicious verbal attacks, demeaning others, backstabbing and corruption of various sorts. And lack the moral compass to know right from wrong. Sometimes it takes a person of honor to stand up to them.
Yeah I know, just like well known liberals like Ann Coulter and Rush Limbaugh thrive on that sort of thing! Liberals!

Old 02-14-2015, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanuckInPortland View Post
Yeah I know, just like well known liberals like Ann Coulter and Rush Limbaugh thrive on that sort of thing! Liberals!
No one ever said you can't play rough. But if you can dish it out you better be ready to take it back. That's like kicking a big bent in the front fender of someones car and saying it's a slow turd. When the guy goes to try to race you, you called 911 on him or stole his spark plug wires and left him sitting. If you start swing that baseball bat around, don't be supprized when a live hand grenade comes sailing your way.

Old 02-14-2015, 06:42 PM

1,376 posts, read 1,313,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Priest Revisited View Post
No one ever said you can't play rough. But if you can dish it out you better be ready to take it back. That's like kicking a big bent in the front fender of someones car and saying it's a slow turd. When the guy goes to try to race you, you called 911 on him or stole his spark plug wires and left him sitting. If you start swing that baseball bat around, don't be supprized when a live hand grenade comes sailing your way.
Okay...

Old 02-14-2015, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanuckInPortland View Post
Okay...
Like I said early on, the guys who you never want to screw with are the ones who are the most screwed with. It's part of the physiology of the mind and inter-workings of a bully. Target the alpha of alphas and improve your own self esteem and confidence issues. No one is running away or calling anybody.

We're fighting the urge to harm them........SEVERELY!

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies