Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-15-2015, 03:17 PM

46,281 posts, read 27,099,738 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
So I'm your bro now? Ok black man.

So what are these accomplishments the GOP is responsible for in the last few months that you're claiming has happened?
What does skin color have to do with being a "bro", bro?

Your racism is showing...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2015, 03:18 PM

Quote:
No ability to answer...figures...

Old 02-15-2015, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Like what? And I'm not your bro.

BTW...learn how to use the multi quote function.
You'll always be my bro...

And here....I know eating crow may not settle with you.... but suck it up!

Do-Nothing Congress No More? 2015 Senate Amendments Pass 2014 - US News

Less than TWO months, and the repub senate has done more than the dems senate did all last year....LOLzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Old 02-15-2015, 03:26 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,306,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
Obama is not in the nations best interest.

Obama remains in office only because the media protects him.
Bam!

Old 02-15-2015, 03:39 PM

2,238 posts, read 1,443,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post

Less than TWO months, and the repub senate has done more than the dems senate did all last year....LOLzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
You mean they actually did something productive? Please get out of here with that nonsense ! That's nice tell me how many of these bills they're trying to put through are for lowering taxes, defund the aca, or help large businesses do what they want? How many bills are they pushing through to de-regulate the banking industry? Exactly what are in all these bills they are pushing through is it anything good for the country or better for their pockets?

Old 02-15-2015, 04:26 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,538,911 times
Thumbs up Obama, the reapir guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Hows that worked out?
The disastrous Dubya years are fading into bad memories. Obama is cleaning up that horrible mess.
Quote:
Economy humming right along?
Best it's been for a long time. And a lot better than 6 years ago. Surely you recall the huge Bush Recession.

Bush vs. Obama on the Economy, In 3 Simple Charts [UPDATED]

Obama's economy - How it stacks up to other presidents - Dec. 5, 2014

Quote:
Our involvement in never ending wars in the Middle East end?
Not ended, but drastically scaled back. Of course, middle east involvement has been almost a constant for the past 70 years. I'd like to see zero US involvement in that huge festering sewer. But I doubt that'll happen in my lifetime.

Withdrawal of U.S. troops from Iraq - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Withdrawal of U.S. troops from Afghanistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We're better off than 6 years back and by a wide margin.

Quote:
Business as usual. Carry on.
Look at it this way. Bush inherited a prosperous USA that was at peace. He left office with two idiotically mismanaged losing wars and the worst economic disaster in three generations. Obama has been working hard to get the USA back on its feet. And it's looking better all the time.

You're free to grumble and groan about it, of course.

Your move.

Old 02-15-2015, 04:53 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,444,477 times
Give it a friggin rest, Obama powerless, in his dreams, he is a gosh damn Power Monger, he has to be the one in power at all cost Period.

Old 02-15-2015, 06:39 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post

You black now?

What did they get done that actually became law?

Old 02-15-2015, 07:13 PM

5,913 posts, read 3,185,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlbenator View Post
NOBODY on the right thought they could stop an out of control dictator. We're HOPING to minimize the damage this buffoon can do to the Republic until he's out of office.

If the man/thug doesn't respect our laws, and the Republicans don't have the will to stop him. the Criminal-in-Chef will do as he pleases.

History will not be kind to this man. He made his legacy, now he will have to live with it.
Interesting/ How is Obama a Dictator? What exact damage is he doing? Can you please list cited examples.

Your use of the term "thug" speaks volumes to your mindset. It is the new "N#gger" and you know it.

He will most certainly make history -- as the first non-white male to become President and that is not a bad thing. You may not like that but it is reality. However, your opinion and way of thinking will not be looked at kindly in our history.

Old 02-15-2015, 07:24 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,865,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
The disastrous Dubya years are fading into bad memories. Obama is cleaning up that horrible mess.
Best it's been for a long time. And a lot better than 6 years ago. Surely you recall the huge Bush Recession.

Bush vs. Obama on the Economy, In 3 Simple Charts [UPDATED]

Obama's economy - How it stacks up to other presidents - Dec. 5, 2014
Best?
for the first time a majority of school children are on government aid
the lost jobs that have been replaced pay 23 percent less
Average weeks on unemployment is 32 the average from 2000-2008 right before the collapse was 18-22 weeks
average median family income stagnant at best
prices rising

But sure there is a recovery, right?

Quote:
Not ended, but drastically scaled back. Of course, middle east involvement has been almost a constant for the past 70 years. I'd like to see zero US involvement in that huge festering sewer. But I doubt that'll happen in my lifetime.

Withdrawal of U.S. troops from Iraq - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Withdrawal of U.S. troops from Afghanistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We're better off than 6 years back and by a wide margin.
Not good. Better than bad? Sure but not good. We agree on involvement in the Middle East.

BTW Obama used Bushes time table for Iraq even though he lied and said he'd get us out right away then 16 months, then 19 months, then 30 months.
Troops going over to fight ISIS, others going to Syria to train rebels.

Quote:
Look at it this way. Bush inherited a prosperous USA that was at peace.
No it wasn't prosperous. We just came off the dot com bubble so Congress decided to "fix" the economy by doubling down on the same failed economic concept by giving away money for housing.

Quote:
He left office with two idiotically mismanaged losing wars and the worst economic disaster in three generations. Obama has been working hard to get the USA back on its feet. And it's looking better all the time.
No it's not looking "better". The carnage has been stabilized, But using words like better and good is absurd. Even for you.

Quote:
You're free to grumble and groan about it, of course.

Your move.

I can't moved. The chains are too tight.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies