Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-19-2015, 07:23 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,901,778 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkGuy View Post
Are you for real? The Tea Party needs no help with that. It's well documented. Nice try distracting from the main thesis of my thread though. I guess you couldn't argue with me on the merits. It is a fact that the US economy is booming. If you can blame Obama for everything that's bad you should also credit him for the things that are going good in the country.
Uh; I DON'T care was the Feds say. The economy ain't good for most people in 2015. So many people I know are having a real bad time of it and they ain't druggies either. Sheesh!

Old 02-19-2015, 07:27 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,901,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
A friend of mine is a die hard Republican, and he went to one of their rallies. He said he was absolutely shocked at the people there, and what they where saying. One even asked him if he had brought a firearm with him. He said there where several skinheads there too, so he left. He said he was afraid to stay because these people where kooks, and did not want to be around if they went off the deep end. I thought it was funny, because he expected them to be sane Conservatives. There are a lot of documented instances where they wanted Members to bring guns to events, "just in case." No wonder normal Republicans steer clear of them.

I don't know if they are die hard racists, but I bet they all have sheets with hoods.
Really? Seriously? I've been to a few Tea Party rallies against illegal immigration and saw a LOT of older people and a few Black people too who were members. Yeah, I did see a couple of "neo nazi" looking types but, they def watched their manners.

Old 02-19-2015, 08:53 AM

2,884 posts, read 5,641,468 times
Quote:
I predicted that President Obama would be bolder and better than ever in his second term, but Republicans wouldn't listen to me... they were consumed with making him a one term POTUS, which they failed miserably at (fortunately for America!).

I am still amazed at Obama's political resilience and how he continues to prevail despite unprecedented attempts from the right to sabotage him. Who could have predicted this booming US economy after the Great Recession that Bush left us? We are now the envy of the world. It's morning in America once again thanks to President Obama!!!
I guess that makes you the smartest man in the world then, next to comrade obama, of course. Far be it from me to argue with one who would chose a corrupt, incompetent, America hating communist who has failed at every thing he has attempted to do, as the one you choose to idolize.
The only thing that worthless POS has accomplished is to further the destruction of American and turn it into a third world country. If that is the kind of man you wish to look up to, you wouldn't be classified as a good American IMHO. Good luck with that...

Old 02-19-2015, 10:50 AM

6,205 posts, read 7,460,466 times
Quote:
I predicted that President Obama would be bolder and better than ever in his second term, but Republicans wouldn't listen to me... they were consumed with making him a one term POTUS, which they failed miserably at (fortunately for America!).

I am still amazed at Obama's political resilience and how he continues to prevail despite unprecedented attempts from the right to sabotage him. Who could have predicted this booming US economy after the Great Recession that Bush left us? We are now the envy of the world. It's morning in America once again thanks to President Obama!!!
I think this is the alter ego of the Nexus / Lexus guy. Or maybe they can afford to pay 2 people to post these preposterous propaganda posts? Anyway, when i read them, they always make me smile.
Maybe it's just a guy with a weird humor streak...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies