Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-24-2015, 06:19 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,250,882 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
The Huff Post? Really?
Feel free to refute anything the author said. I think he is spot on. Dear Rudy....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-24-2015, 06:19 PM

2,630 posts, read 1,454,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
The Huff Post? Really?

Yes, he is. And he has the courage to speak in a land of free speech (last time I looked it was that).
Poor Rudy! Papa Obama "does not love me."

Old 02-24-2015, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goinback2011 View Post
Rudy struck a nerve or the Bots and the Obamamedia wouldn't be wailing about this.
I would say your name-calling indicates that you are the one with the oversensitive nerve.

Old 02-24-2015, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloforLife View Post
Poor Rudy! Papa Obama "does not love me."
Viewing how dismally Rudy's campaign for pres went, I would guess many many people do not love Rudy..

Old 02-24-2015, 06:30 PM

18,665 posts, read 19,962,294 times
SoloforLife"Poor Rudy! Papa Obama "does not love me."

It was shocking that he'd want a man's love. Thought Rudolph was married (LOL)!

Old 02-24-2015, 06:31 PM

18,665 posts, read 19,962,294 times
Enigma777, Give Rudy credit. He got ONE delegate (LOL)!

Old 02-24-2015, 06:40 PM

26,463 posts, read 15,053,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamSmyth View Post
Rev. Wright volunteered for the Marines and then the Navy during the Vietnam War and was part of a unit preparing to be deployed to Cuba during the Cuba missile crisis. Rev. Wright demonstrated his patriotism by actually serving, not just giving lip service.
Lee Harvey Oswald volunteered for the Marines too and was even trusted with a security clearance to handle confidential material.

I refuse to call Oswald patriotic, so I am going to say that volunteering for service does not necessarily prove patriotism. I prefer to use a more holistic approach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamSmyth View Post
Rev. Wright's "Confusing God and Government" sermon was not delivered right after 9-11.
My bad, what was it, a year and a half after 9-11 Wright said Gog D@^& America? That is so much better.

Perhaps Wright isn't unpatriotic, but there seems to be controversial comments that can be described as anti-white or anti-American. It is reasonable for someone to question Wright - heck, doesn't even Obama question Wright by publicly distancing himself from him?

Old 02-24-2015, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
The fact that you think you make "rational objective" responses shows how overboard you truly are for Obama.

Your emotional love for Obama clouds your logic.

I am the one using logic and facts -- which is why you can only focus on correctly being called out for your emotional attachment to Obama -- while I focus on logical arguments and how absurd Obamabots are on this thread.

1) You Obamabots play dumb with the definition of unpatriotic.

2) You Obamabots play dumb with Obama's whole speech(es) against Bush.

3) Obama (D) questioning Bush's (R) love for his country = not a problem.

4) Al Gore (D) questioning Bush's (R) love for his country = not a problem.

5) Bill Clinton (D) questioning Obama's (D) love for his country = needs to be quickly swept under the rug.

6) Giuliani (R) questioning Obama's (D) love for his country = Giuliani's name is tarnished forever!

7) Attending a church for ~2 Decades where the pastor is clearly unpatriotic and "God D@^&s America" right after 9-11 isn't a possible sign of not loving America as is.

8) Having friends that hated America to the point where some even became domestic terrorists isn't a possible sign of not loving America as is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Your ad hominem attacks simply remove any credibility your replies have. I'll be happy to discuss when you stop the name calling
So in other words, you can't tackle the points above, because you recognize that logically you are in the wrong?

Old 02-24-2015, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Obama's comments were relative to the deficit but he was wrong using the words unpatriotic. His point was that deficits weaken our country, Giuliani made a blanket statement that Obama was unpatriotic and repeated the same over a number of days without anything specific. I see this on a different level.
Obama attacked Bush's motives and wisdom in that speech and other speeches...

Big Oil Haliburton gets no-bid.....Rich get big tax breaks while the working class gets stiffed....rich get access, you don't etc.... Then to top it off $4 Trillion in new debt = Unpatriotic.

The funny thing is...Obama has done every Bush thing he complained about in that speech (or even out-Bushed Bush) and the same people who cheered don't care and then freak out when Obama is called unpatriotic!

Bill Clinton implied in a blanket statement that Obama was unpatriotic...the Obama campaign agrees with me on this point and all I get on this thread is *crickets*.

Al Gore did the same to Bush.

Old 02-24-2015, 06:49 PM

963 posts, read 689,187 times
Can we all just agree that Obama is an enemy of liberty and is a savior to those who want to bring Americans into the Turd World?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies