Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-19-2016, 10:45 AM

13,163 posts, read 1,687,867 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Because no politician or spouse thereof has never flubbed a public remark?
If you mean she flubbed it because she felt it BUT should not have said it, then, yes, it was a major flub.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
That was no flub. She was saying that basically she thought (and probably still thinks) that the U.S. is largely wrong.
She said what she felt. And it was very revealing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-19-2016, 11:14 AM

68,327 posts, read 54,350,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Malina will be a breathe of FRESH AIR.......class and elegance, in the WH, she LOVES this country!
Malina WHO?

Old 07-19-2016, 11:49 AM
nei nei won $500 in our forum's Most Engaging Poster Contest - Thirteenth Edition (Jan-Feb 2015). 

Over $104,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum and additional contests are planned

45,983 posts, read 53,447,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snj90 View Post
Did Obama ever try to rebut Rudy Giuliani on this one?

My guess is no. Or if it did, it was to contradict him in some abstract way - either way suggesting Rudy Giuliani was correct.
Any response would call more attention to it and there isn't really a good way to respond to it. The comment is unworthy of a response, anyway.

Quote:
If someone tells you don't love something or someone that you really do love, and that ought to provoke in you only anger.
Obama rarely expresses in general; it's not his style. It wouldn't provoke anger in me, either. I suspect he no longer cares what some of his louder critics on the right think of him.

Old 07-19-2016, 12:31 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,906,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbdowndemocrats View Post
We are Awesome!
Freedom is Awesome!
Try North Korea for a year there then return to the good old USA you will be kissin' old Uncle Sams Star Spangled bootie....
Obama is intelligent?
LMAO...
If Felony Clinton wins and continues obama's policies, we will soon be North Korea.
STOP defending corruption...!!

Old 07-19-2016, 12:46 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,930,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Malina WHO?
Ah, you got me here my phone tends to screw up names and such!

Out of respect for her, I will correct her name, typing from my computer.....

Malania will be a breathe of FRESH AIR.......class and elegance, in the WH, she LOVES this country!

Don't you agree, she will be elegant in office? Or is above you to admit such a thing.

While the left is hashing over every word she said, leave it to you to be word name police.

Old 07-19-2016, 03:39 PM

35,002 posts, read 16,964,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Malania will be a breathe of FRESH AIR.......class and elegance, in the WH, she LOVES this country!*****

While the left is hashing over every word she said, leave it to you to be word name police.
It would be better if she could put things in her own words.

Old 07-19-2016, 05:05 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,930,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
It would be better if she could put things in her own words.
Seems you people are more worried about a speech and a few chosen phrases, when you could just accept, she may not be far from the First lady you have now. They both seemed to have a positive trait instilled from their parents, nothing wrong with that.

I am glad she didn't include this;“For the first time in my adult lifetime, I’m really proud of my country … not just because Barack has done well, but because I think people are hungry for change,” she said. “I have been desperate to see our country moving in that direction and just not feeling so alone in my frustration and disappointment.”

Republican people are hungry for change and its not for another Democrat President by the name of Hillary!

Old 07-19-2016, 05:38 PM

8,665 posts, read 5,842,780 times
Obama's agenda from the beginning was to destroy America. Check your library for this documentary-Obama's America, I just reserved it at mine, there are several reserves ahead of me.

The film, a conservative political documentary which explores Barack Obama's past and speculates about what his second term in office would mean for the United States, has become a surprise breakout at the box office, earning $28 million so far. That total makes it the highest grossing conservative documentary of all time, the second most successful political documentary of all time (behind Michael Moore's 2004 film, Fahrenheit 9/11), and No. 6 on the list of all documentaries. Industry insiders suggest that the film, made for $2.5 million, will likely end its run with a box office total of more than $35 million, easily making it 2012's highest grossing
nonfiction film.

2016: Obama's America | Christianity Today

https://www.amazon.com/2016-Obamas-A...erica+2016+dvd

Last edited by i_love_autumn; 07-19-2016 at 05:52 PM..

Old 07-20-2016, 02:30 PM

13,163 posts, read 1,687,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
Obama's agenda from the beginning was to destroy America. Check your library for this documentary-Obama's America, I just reserved it at mine, there are several reserves ahead of me.

The film, a conservative political documentary which explores Barack Obama's past and speculates about what his second term in office would mean for the United States, has become a surprise breakout at the box office, earning $28 million so far. That total makes it the highest grossing conservative documentary of all time, the second most successful political documentary of all time (behind Michael Moore's 2004 film, Fahrenheit 9/11), and No. 6 on the list of all documentaries. Industry insiders suggest that the film, made for $2.5 million, will likely end its run with a box office total of more than $35 million, easily making it 2012's highest grossing
nonfiction film.

2016: Obama's America | Christianity Today

https://www.amazon.com/2016-Obamas-A...erica+2016+dvd

And now there's Hillary's America: The Secret History Of The Democratic Party | Dinesh D'Souza opening in theaters 7/22

Click on link to see the trailer.

The secret history of the Democrat party that has been hidden away. Democrats should see what they are supporting.

Old 07-20-2016, 02:35 PM

33,547 posts, read 18,143,148 times
20 years of listening to G-d damn America from his black power pastor confirms Obama hates America.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies