Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-20-2015, 01:32 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,449,172 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
Like the rest of the liberal-left that he so well represents, Obama is anti-American, anti-capitalist, anti-freedom, anti-Christian, anti-white, anti-Western Civilization, and a moral relativist who makes endless excuses for illegal aliens, irreponsible people and Muslim terrorists and Jihadists.

But, like the rest of the liberal-left that he so well represents, Obama enjoys the fruits of capitalism, Christianity, Western Civilization, personal freedom and democracy.

His position is self-contradictory, and can only be sustained by those who can wall themselves off from reality or those who have nothing to lose.

Obama has never had to deal with reality, having had the red carpet rolled out for him from day one.

He will continue his lifestyle of golf and hanging out with celebrities in gated enclaves with Secret Service protection for the rest of his life.

For people like him, it doesn't matter at all what happens to America. The monied liberal elite of America is like the elite of Latin America. If things get too hot, you just fly off in your private jet and move your money to another country.
gobble gobble gobble gobble gobble gobble gobble

Explain to me how someone who sends the US air force to bomb Muslim terrorists is "anti-Western Civilization" and "making excuses for terrorists."

Explain to me how an administration that has RAMPED UP drone strikes on militants is "anti-Western Civilization and "making excuses for terrorists."

Explain to me how an administration that green-lighted the ASSASSINATION of Osama Bin Laden is "anti-Western Civilization" and "making excuses for terrorists."

The crap conservatives say sounds completely delusional and devoid of even basic common sense.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-20-2015, 01:40 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,442,508 times
What is the big friggin deal. I have friends right now from both party's who feel this way. Imagine that. They live in the Countryside, the mountains, The desert, the City, and small towns.

He did not say anything, so many people for so long believe. Don't play stupid, how many of you feel this way too, and I know a lot of you do, because you email me and tell me.

No news here.

Old 02-20-2015, 01:50 PM

3,401 posts, read 2,284,721 times
Republicans don't want a president, they want a mascot.

Old 02-20-2015, 03:19 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,442,508 times
The Mascot is already in office!

Old 02-20-2015, 03:56 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,449,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
What is the big friggin deal. I have friends right now from both party's who feel this way. Imagine that. They live in the Countryside, the mountains, The desert, the City, and small towns.

He did not say anything, so many people for so long believe. Don't play stupid, how many of you feel this way too, and I know a lot of you do, because you email me and tell me.

No news here.
The deal is that when you claim someone doesn't "love America" just because they don't follow a conservative agenda...it makes you look really silly. Also, I have not emailed you and told you anything. I don't play stupid, which is why I'm not good at being a conservative.

Old 02-20-2015, 04:25 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,416,507 times
There's scant proof that Obama loves America yet there is plethora of evidence that supports Rudy's comments. Here is a rundown:

1. Obama wants to transform America, you usually don't transform something you love.
2. Obama spent 20 years listening to Rev. Wright preaching God damn America
3. Doesn't believe America is exceptional, first POTUS to ever express that.
4. Michelle Obama not being proud of country until she was in her 40s.

I could go on but you all get the point.

Old 02-20-2015, 04:31 PM

50,371 posts, read 63,977,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xboxmas View Post
Well Obama's wife DID say "For the first time in my adult life, I am proud of my country."

That should have raised red flags immediately.
This has ALWAYS grated on me. I have no issue with what Giuliani said. I think it is true.

Old 02-20-2015, 05:13 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,535,277 times
Lightbulb Guiliani on Obama: He Doesn't Love His Country

Giuliani is simply letting the lathered up right wing base know that he's not ready to exit the stage. Making a ridiculous remark like that seems dumb to normal folks. But it's a calculated move prepared in advance to appeal to an audience that's far from normal.

Old 02-20-2015, 05:19 PM

68 posts, read 99,827 times
I don't disagree with Guiliani. President Obama views America as a country that needs to be brought down a notch. His behavior is characteristic of academics who like to comment on the state of affairs and criticize the American government, but are loathe to actually take any positive steps towards improving the situation. They would rather whine.

Old 02-20-2015, 05:19 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,259,424 times
This is absolutely immature BS. You don't love the country as much as I love the country. Sounds like grade school. Poor Giuliani--looks like a child in need of attention. What a fool. No wonder the world thinks Americans are crazy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies