Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-21-2015, 09:40 PM

511 posts, read 508,503 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Why would anyone become a doctor if they think they can pick and choose who they treat. That's not the oath of a doctor.
Why would anyone become a patient if they think they can pick and choose who can treat them?

Natalie you are a real character

Old 02-21-2015, 09:43 PM

32,059 posts, read 15,040,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsApt View Post
Natalie, I didn't say babies don't have check ups every month.

And Natalie, babies do not get generally check ups every month

A well baby check up is an exam to CHECK UP on the infant to see if he/she has an illness or ailment which needs treatment

It is not treatment

you need an illness or an ailment in to treat

in order to receive treatment

You need the legal paperwork, aka the contract which also contains your medical history in order for the Doctor to accept you as a patient and prescribe treatment for an illness or an ailment (when possible) This is a legal agreement both parties enter into.

A Doctor does not prescribe treatment for an ailment that doesn't exist.
Yes they do I'm sorry but you have no idea what you are talking about. You don't need any legal paperwork for a pediatrician to accept you as a patient. You only need to call them and make an appointment

Old 02-21-2015, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceist View Post
Her name is Vesna, not Prudence.
that sounds like a type of fruit

Old 02-21-2015, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Why would anyone become a patient if they think they can pick and choose who can treat them?

Natalie you are a real character
And you absolutely make no sense

Old 02-21-2015, 09:48 PM

38,647 posts, read 26,363,905 times
Quote:
Hippocratic oath.

Which medical schools still use the Hippocratic oath?

Old 02-21-2015, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Yes they do I'm sorry but you have no idea what you are talking about. You don't need any legal paperwork for a pediatrician to accept you as a patient. You only need to call them and make an appointment
Yes legally you do. (Now if it is an emergency or something like that is different)

Just one of the required forms WHICH NEEDS to be signed PRIOR to authorization of services is called HIPPA.

There is alot that goes on regarding the paperwork given prior to the visit. Much of it is NOT optional but a legal requirement

With all due respect, I am not sure what is going on with you but you seem very confused

You want treatment for illnesses or ailments that do not exist.

You say well baby checks occur monthly, umm. no they do not as a general rule)

I've never heard of all of this stuff and we have one child of our own.

Last edited by MrsApt; 02-21-2015 at 10:32 PM..

Old 02-21-2015, 09:53 PM

39,205 posts, read 27,575,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Which medical schools still use the Hippocratic oath?
and maybe they should teach Hippocratic oath.

Old 02-21-2015, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Yes Natalie legally you do.Now if it is an emergency or something like that is different.

Just one form that needs to be signed PRIOR to authorization of services is called the HIPPA Form

There is alot that goes on before the visit regarding the paperwork you are given to fill out prior to the visit.

This is the reason it is submitted.

Natalie with all due respect, you just make no sense at all. I am not sure what is going on with you but you cannot seem to even follow this conversation. You want treatment for illnesses or ailments that do not exist. you want check ups to entail treatment for imaginary illnesses. You want monthly well baby checks. I've never heard of all of this stuff and we have one child of our own.

Wow, where have you been then. All babies get monthly checkups. They get 1 immunization at one month and more in their second month and so on. The doctors want to see them monthly to make sure they are growing normally.....gaining the amount of weight they should be. They check their eyes and reflexes. They check everything.

Old 02-21-2015, 09:55 PM

18,456 posts, read 15,236,363 times
This family dodged a bullet. I wouldn't want this pediatrician touching any of my kids. She clearly lacks the compassion I would want and expect in a doctor with whom I trust to take care of my children.

Old 02-21-2015, 10:00 PM

39,205 posts, read 27,575,665 times
I will remember that there is art to medicine as well as science, and that warmth, sympathy, and understanding may outweigh the surgeon's knife or the chemist's drug.

above is part of the Modern version of Hippocratic Oath.

I agree with the poster who said the family has dodged the bullet. The baby deserves somebody much much better.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies