Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-24-2015, 11:59 PM

10,829 posts, read 5,432,323 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Votre_Chef View Post
LMAO!

"....laughably extreme and ridiculously illegal measures....TERRIFIED of Muslims....aren't the ideas of a rational, sober person, they're the ideas of a person who just had to change his drawers because he thought he saw a Muslim....lol...Such overwrought purple prose. Priceless!
Blah, blah, blah. You have nothing except name-calling.
Quote:
The Constitution certainly does not allow the government to deport American citizens.
Wrong.

The government can revoke your citizenship and deport you.

newcitizen.us -- Losing US Citizenship.

One reason for revoking citizenship: treason -- cooperating with a foreign government or organized group (e.g., Islam) that is at war with the United States.

Quote:
There is no way in 2015 that FDR would have been able to get away with that.
And you know that how?

Again, you are wrong. With a simple declaration of war against Islam, we can easily revoke the citizenship of all Muslims in this country and expel or imprison them.

Quote:
You're not recommending internment, you're saying citizens of this country ought to be kicked out (a violation of the 14th Amendment) because of their religious beliefs, essentially outlawing a religion (a clear violation of the 1st Amendment).
I would imprison those who couldn't be deported because other countries wouldn't accept them. I would lock them up and throw away the key.

As for "outlawing a religion," Islam is not just a religion, it is an imperialistic system that seeks to dominate the world, outlaw all other religions, kill the infidels or make them submit. It would be those aspects of it that would be outlawed.

Quote:
Now some facts to cut through your hysterical (and hilarious) fear.

There are over 1.5 billion Muslims in the world.

Of them, even if I took a high estimate, about 50,000 of them are members of terrorist groups or ISIS/ISIL (about 20,000 of those are in ISIS/ISIL).
And you know this how?

A much higher percentage of Muslims than you suggest support terrorism and jihad.

Muslim Opinion Polls - Challenging the 'Tiny Minority of Extremists' Myth.

Quote:
You ought to change your handle to "Depends" because you should probably wear some as fearful as you are.
Another liberal who thinks his name-calling amounts to a persuasive argument.

Nice try. I am no more afraid of Muslims than I am of you. Do you really think I'm afraid of you? LOL.

The cowards here are those who can't face facts, and instead make up "facts."

That would be you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2015, 12:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanuckInPortland View Post
Who are you going to deport? African-American Muslims whose families have been here for several centuries? That's at least a quarter of all Muslims in the US. Then there's other converts to the religion who are American-born and bred.

Are you going to deport anyone from a Muslim nation who has immigrated to the US or whose parents or grandparents of might have been Muslim? There's plenty of non-devout people from Muslim nations or descended from those nations who may or may not have been raised Muslim who may not currently practice the faith but might consider themselves culturally "Muslim" or not. Not really much way of knowing who is who unless you run some sort of intensive ancestry check and in person interrogations.

How will you determine who gets deported? Perhaps some sort of one-drop rule or religious purity laws might work? Maybe this could help: Mischling - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I've had enough of all this liberal nitpicking, which is always an excuse for appeasement and inaction.

Kick them out.

Old 02-25-2015, 12:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordvader44 View Post
Aw, poor FinsterRufus, Votre Chef, CanuckInPortland and Scobby.

They want more of this in our country.

How can we disappoint them?

It's hilarious watching libs throw gays and women under the bus in order to support turning America into the Third World at its most backwards.

Old 02-25-2015, 12:24 AM

2,687 posts, read 2,184,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
Blah, blah, blah. You have nothing except name-calling.
lol From the guy who just called me a traitor.

Wrong.

Quote:
The government can revoke your citizenship and deport you.

newcitizen.us -- Losing US Citizenship.

One reason for revoking citizenship: treason -- cooperating with a foreign government or organized group (e.g., Islam) that is at war with the United States.
How ridiculous.

1. The United States is not at war with Islam. You have provided no evidence to the contrary other than your repeated insistence that it is so.

2. Your website is hilarious and misleading, at least to you apparently.

3. Birthright citizenship cannot be revoked, the revocation of citizenship only apples to naturalized citizens and can only be done within a certain amount of time after they've been naturalized. There are four things that can lead to the process of denaturalization: 1) lying on your citizenship application; 2) being a member of a subversive group (must happen within 5 years of naturalization and simply being a Muslim ain't it); 3) refusing to testify before Congress (within 10 years of naturalization); and 4) being dishonorably discharged from the US armed forces (must be within 5 years of naturalization). That's it, and it only applies to naturalized citizens, not natural born citizens who cannot have their citizenship revoked. So Kareem Abdul Jabbar gets to stay, even though you want to kick him out.

Quote:
And you know that how?
lol, because I actually pay attention what our courts do. To even seriously suggest that the courts would just let that happen is pretty funny. You really don't have a clue, do you?

Quote:
Again, you are wrong. With a simple declaration of war against Islam, we can easily revoke the citizenship of all Muslims in this country and expel or imprison them.
1. That's a hilarious fantasy.

2. No we couldn't, Kareem Abdul Jabbar is a Muslim and he was born here, you can't deport him, you can't lock him up, he hasn't broken the law.

Quote:
I would imprison those who couldn't be deported because other countries wouldn't accept them. I would lock them up and throw away the key.

So they can't come and get you chicken little, right? lol

Quote:
As for "outlawing a religion," Islam is not just a religion, it is an imperialistic system that seeks to dominate the world, outlaw all other religions, kill the infidels or make them submit. It would be those aspects of it that would be outlawed.
LMAO!

Let's make this clear, you have proven that you don't know basic math; basic geography; don't read all that well; you believe far right sources should be accepted as legitimate and you're terrified of Muslims, harboring fantasies about getting rid of all them (just go full Nazi and start calling it your final solution, eh?). You know absolutely zilch about Islam. Nothing, nada, zip. You are not an expert on anything, you seem barely literate. And now, I'm supposed to just accept at face value your own far right, extremist, border-line insane interpretation of Islam? No. Provide some evidence from a source I think is legit, or any sane, rational, non-far right nutter would think is legit. Go ahead. Let's see some actual evidence.

Quote:
And you know this how?

A much higher percentage of Muslims than you suggest support terrorism and jihad.

Muslim Opinion Polls - Challenging the 'Tiny Minority of Extremists' Myth.
lol, Already explained on another thread and again, far right hate sites are not legit sources. Come up with a legit source or it's a flat out lie.

Quote:
Another liberal who thinks his name-calling amounts to a persuasive argument.

Nice try. I am no more afraid of Muslims than I am of you. Do you really think I'm afraid of you? LOL.

The cowards here are those who can't face facts, and instead make up "facts."

That would be you.

Name-calling? Complaints from the guy who called me a traitor because I laugh at his hilarious fear of Muslims.

Don't like name-calling? Then don't call names. Or did you forget and we can add "bad short term memory" to the growing list of your shortcomings?

Old 02-25-2015, 12:33 AM

495 posts, read 684,344 times
Quote:
Aw, poor FinsterRufus, Votre Chef, CanuckInPortland and Scobby.

They want more of this in our country.

How can we disappoint them?

It's hilarious watching libs throw gays and women under the bus in order to support turning America into the Third World at its most backwards.

I also find it hilarious that they never have a response or completely ignore Somali (and most muslims) contempt for gay people and their treatment of women as inferior to men.

Old 02-25-2015, 12:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordvader44 View Post
I also find it hilarious that they never have a response or completely ignore Somali (and most muslims) contempt for gay people and their treatment of women as inferior to men.
Nobody's ever asked me about it.

And what does that have to do with whether we're at war with Islam or not? If that's the criteria, are we at war with Fundie Bible-thumpers too? Maybe you'll agree to deporting them as well? Perhaps? No?

lol

Old 02-25-2015, 12:45 AM

Quote:
lol From the guy who just called me a traitor.

The United States is not at war with Islam.
Islam is at war with us. It has always been at war with non-Muslims. You know nothing.

Quote:
Birthright citizenship cannot be revoked, the revocation of citizenship only apples to naturalized citizens and can only be done within a certain amount of time after they've been naturalized. There are four things that can lead to the process of denaturalization: 1) lying on your citizenship application; 2) being a member of a subversive group (must happen within 5 years of naturalization and simply being a Muslim ain't it); 3) refusing to testify before Congress (within 10 years of naturalization); and 4) being dishonorably discharged from the US armed forces (must be within 5 years of naturalization). That's it, and it only applies to naturalized citizens, not natural born citizens who cannot have their citizenship revoked.
Wrong.

It can be revoked for treason, as I pointed out.

Being natural born didn't prevent your hero FDR from stripping American-born Japanese-American citizens of their constitutional rights.

So again, you just make things up and call them "facts."

Quote:
lol, because I actually pay attention what our courts do. To even seriously suggest that the courts would just let that happen is pretty funny. You really don't have a clue, do you?
Yeah, right, Judge Judy.

Quote:
Let's make this clear, you have proven that you don't know basic math; basic geography; don't read all that well; you believe far right sources should be accepted as legitimate and you're terrified of Muslims, harboring fantasies about getting rid of all them (just go full Nazi and start calling it your final solution, eh?). You know absolutely zilch about Islam. Nothing, nada, zip. You are not an expert on anything, you seem barely literate. And now, I'm supposed to just accept at face value your own far right, extremist, border-line insane interpretation of Islam? No. Provide some evidence from a source I think is legit, or any sane, rational, non-far right nutter would think is legit. Go ahead. Let's see some actual evidence.
I've refrained from calling you names, but I'll give you a little bit of your own medicine.

You are a pretentious, know-nothing blowhard who is a waste of everyone's time.

Old 02-25-2015, 12:49 AM

Quote:

And what does that have to do with whether we're at war with Islam or not? If that's the criteria, are we at war with Fundie Bible-thumpers too? Maybe you'll agree to deporting them as well? Perhaps? No?

lol
Bible thumpers aren't throwing gays off buildings and stoning women.

Your attempts to equate them with Muslims are beyond ridiculous.

Old 02-25-2015, 12:51 AM

495 posts, read 684,344 times
Quote:

lol
Man your an idiot. I never said deport natural born people. I said deport foreign born people who commit crimes in this case Somalis born in Somalia. Did I say war on islam, NO. Islam just like a lot of other religions brainwashes people to accept a bad ideology that gives them excuses to be bad to their fellow man.

Old 02-25-2015, 01:00 AM

Quote:
Islam is at war with us. It has always been at war with non-Muslims. You know nothing.

Wrong.

It can be revoked for treason, as I pointed out.

Being natural born didn't prevent your hero FDR from stripping Japanese-American citizens of their constitutional rights.

So again, you just make things up and call them "facts."

Yeah, right, Judge Judy.

I've refrained from calling you names, but I'll give you a little bit of your own medicine. And unlike yours, my assessment will be fair and accurate.

You are a fool and a pretentious, know-nothing blowhard who is a waste of everyone's time.
1. No we're not, and do try to come up with something better than your own insistence.

2. Read your own link. Naturalized is not natural born, they are two different things and there's a time limit.

3. The US government ended up paying the Japanese-Americans reparations, and the Commission on Wartime Relocation and Internment of Civilians found:

the decision to incarcerate was based on "race prejudice, war hysteria, and a failure of political leadership."[

The commission's findings and the fact that the US paid reparations to Japanese-Americans who were interned and/or relocated provides a de facto admission of guilt on the part of the United States government. You clearly don't understand how the law works. The United States government, twice, by acts of Congress signed by the President of the United States (Ronald Reagan and then George H.W. Bush) admitted they had deprived Japanese-American US citizens of their rights by forcing them out of their homes and into internment camps and agreed to pay them cash reparations. The government's own actions in declaring they had erred legally in interning Japanese-Americans provides prima facie evidence that the government of the United States violated the law in interning people and makes it highly unlikely the government could simply reverse course and ignore their own legal precedent or that the courts, who already have the government's prior admissions (two Congressional committees, two acts of Congress signed by two Presidents and the fact they paid reparations to indemnify themselves against further claims) on the record, are not going to simply ignore that.

4. You called me a traitor, remember, chicken little?

5. You have nothing but your own hate, your own fear, your own right wing nutter websites and one immigration website you clearly don't understand.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies