Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-26-2015, 06:08 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,199,011 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by goingforarip View Post
I asked on page 2 what you people complaining would do differently. I asked for specifics.

Your silence is telling.
I'd quit intentionally trying to offend Israel.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-26-2015, 06:15 AM

5,738 posts, read 5,443,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
Yep, this idiot was voted in by idiots twice.
You have a better plan? Maybe bomb them first?

Old 02-26-2015, 06:17 AM

8,087 posts, read 9,839,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusNexus View Post
It can be hard to take, and frankly nothing but a waste of time to read. Great that the IGNORE option works well here.

In all likelihood, this "agreement" with Iran is not as Pubs claim. Even if President Obama himself developed "Neutralizer" technology that instantly renders nuclear weapons absolutely useless wherever they are on this planet, with just the push of a button, all developed in the White House during his "spare time", Republicans would STILL find something to complain about.

What President Obama's time in office has proven, is that he is always right and Republicans are always wrong. So it is true too when talking here about US-Iran.
Lord Haw-Haw strikes again.

Old 02-26-2015, 06:21 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,538,911 times
Quote:
Yep, this idiot was voted in by idiots twice.

I hear ya.

Old 02-26-2015, 06:46 AM

1,347 posts, read 954,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goingforarip View Post
I asked on page 2 what you people complaining would do differently. I asked for specifics.

Your silence is telling.
Stop being lazy and search my posts. I've stated it clearly many times.

Old 02-26-2015, 06:50 AM

1,347 posts, read 954,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by It'sAutomatic View Post
You have a better plan? Maybe bomb them first?
1st, 2nd and 3rd - until that regime no longer exists. Putin's murderous rampage across Ukraine and threats against the Baltic states, iran's conquests of lebanon, iraq, syria and yemen, are not accidents.

We have a weak, indecisive, amateurish and incompetent president whose word means absolutely nothing. Tyrants are emboldened by such weakness, who will continue to push until kicked in the face. I am quite concerned how much more damage these 2 cancers will cause in the next 2 years before this atrocity is out of office and replaced with an adult.

Old 02-26-2015, 08:25 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,865,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMoreJuice View Post
I can't believe my eyes..

But okay, what do we fail to understand?

It has been explained ad nausea by myself and my stout colleagues. I will try one more time, but my suspicions that this is Israel motivated, like the rest of the Israeli hate crew.

The United States has interests in the Middle East.

1. Its interest comprise of oil (You drive a car that needs oil)

2. National Security Concerns: Islamic militants who want to harm Americans - Regardless of some historical fact the U.S might of done wrong 43793 years ago.

3. Stability: U.S wants to remain a power in this world. A disrupted ME will lessen the power of the U.S.

Iran

1) Sponsor of terrorism: Enough said

2) Nuclear ambitions: Violation of agreements, Iranian hegemony that will create a nuclear arms race.

3) Continual conflict of Sunni's which will lead to the slaughter of more civilians and creation of refugees.

4) If becomes a nuclear power, Russia and China gain a upper hand, as well as Iran themselves who could nationalize oil.

5) Iran's genocidal threat to eradicate Israel: A UN Charter II violation as well as Israeli response to defend themselves.

So instead of judging the morality of Israel and your own country from your comfortable estate, hopefully you have the juice to back up such a claim. Your buddies in your fan club have failed to respond.

- Prove that U.S and Israel are 'demonic savages' compared to Iran..
Iran never said they'd eradicate Israel. Just because someone said and you fell for it. "Israels ruling regime will end" is what was said.
You miss the part about Iran not attacking other countries in centuries?
You miss the part about US sanctions being responsible for the deaths of over 1/2 million children in Iraq during Bush 1?
You miss the part about Obamas drones killing thousands of innocent men, women, and children in Pakistan and Yemen?

In their annual End of Year poll, researchers for WIN and Gallup International surveyed more than 66,000 people across 65 nations and found that 24 percent of all respondents answered that the United States “is the greatest threat to peace in the world today.†Pakistan and China fell significantly behind the United States on the poll, with 8 and 6 percent, respectively. Afghanistan, Iran, Israel and North Korea all tied for fourth place with 4 percent.

Old 02-26-2015, 11:02 AM

11,998 posts, read 12,935,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMoreJuice View Post
I can't believe my eyes..

But okay, what do we fail to understand?

It has been explained ad nausea by myself and my stout colleagues. I will try one more time, but my suspicions that this is Israel motivated, like the rest of the Israeli hate crew.

The United States has interests in the Middle East.

1. Its interest comprise of oil (You drive a car that needs oil)

2. National Security Concerns: Islamic militants who want to harm Americans - Regardless of some historical fact the U.S might of done wrong 43793 years ago.

3. Stability: U.S wants to remain a power in this world. A disrupted ME will lessen the power of the U.S.

Iran

1) Sponsor of terrorism: Enough said

2) Nuclear ambitions: Violation of agreements, Iranian hegemony that will create a nuclear arms race.

3) Continual conflict of Sunni's which will lead to the slaughter of more civilians and creation of refugees.

4) If becomes a nuclear power, Russia and China gain a upper hand, as well as Iran themselves who could nationalize oil.

5) Iran's genocidal threat to eradicate Israel: A UN Charter II violation as well as Israeli response to defend themselves.

So instead of judging the morality of Israel and your own country from your comfortable estate, hopefully you have the juice to back up such a claim. Your buddies in your fan club have failed to respond.

- Prove that U.S and Israel are 'demonic savages' compared to Iran..
I believe in the sovereignty of all nations-The US, England and Israel have invaded and encroached land for decades and decades without any repercussions or remorse-Iran has not. It is that simple.

Is it necessary for the Israeli Government to act the way they do and to have a very strong/aggresive military and intelligence given its location?

Maybe or even probably, but that should not be our problem or issue. We have enough natural resources in this country to never use Middle Eastern oil again. We are so naturally isolated that in order to keep our country safe it is wiser to protect our land and borders instead of the borders and land of nations thousands and thousands of miles away.

I would be glad to see the day when we cease relations with the Middle East.

Old 02-26-2015, 11:05 AM

3,569 posts, read 2,520,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadisonR View Post
iran is in control through its terrorist proxy armies in lebanon, iraq, syria - where it has helped murder over 200,000 people, and counting, and now yemen.

It is not even worth feeding the trolling trash making lunatic claims like "iran has not attacked another country in like 18 billion years" or similar nonsense, it degrades an already low quality thread.
Syria's army is its own. It is not an Iranian proxy (the relationship between Syria and Iran is one of allies, not proxies). In Iraq, Iran is involved, but the relationship is not proxy/patron. Hezbollah is an Iranian proxy, but you are not going to reach 200,000 dead with Hezbollah alone.

And think about the reverse. US proxies in the middle east have: 1) repressed peaceful protests with violence, including the killing of civilians (Egypt, Qatar, Bahrain), 2) used chemical weapons (Iraq, back when Saddam was a client of the Reagan White House), 3) established a long-term apartheid policy, enforced through occasional wars and collective punishment (Israel), 4) overthrew a democratically-supported government to institute a monarchy (Iran back in the 50s), 5) engaged in systematic torture (Afghanistan, Bahrain, Iraq, Israel, Lebanon, the Palestinian Authority, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Egypt, Jordan), and 6) engaged in systematic slavery (United Arab Emirates, Qatar). And that is ignoring the rest of the world.

Old 02-26-2015, 11:09 AM

10,420 posts, read 10,828,984 times
Quote:
No, the mad mullahs want it because they will use it.
Yep and they will be vaporized and get their 72 virgins...couldn't happen to a finer group of people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies