Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-23-2015, 08:05 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,571,697 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
When I think of the thread starter I am reminded on how to drive an idiot crazy.................you tell them wait a minute.

When the so-called moderate Muslims start railing against the terrorists I will be right alongside them.

Yet the silence is deafening.

Means they approve and that means kill all terrorists. By any means possible.

So, are you an idiot?

Only if you think that no Muslims are fighting ISIS at this time. Then you would not be an idiot. You would just be ignorant ...of facts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-23-2015, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post
I imagine there were plenty of folks who said "only idiots would start a war with Germany" back in 1939 too. Morons like the OP are a fact of life throughout history. The irony comes when they call others stupid. Pure comedy gold.

How many "Smart" people that you know, want a War with anyone? But of course, the Republicans don't mind a War, if they don't have to go, or their sons don't have to go.

They are accepting Volunteers, if your interested..

Old 02-23-2015, 08:16 PM

7,444 posts, read 7,015,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ih2puo View Post
That’s not what Islam is all about. Islam is peace

Only idiots believe that.
Yes, I mean if you are willing to ignore all of the following:

the life of the prophet himself
the 160 plus verses of the Koran justifying, if not calling for, violence against nonbelievers
1400 year history of Islamic inspired violence against non-believers and other muslims.

Look past all of that and Islam is peace.

Old 02-23-2015, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post
Nobody says that. The only problem we have is a dope in the Oval Office who refuses to admit that the terrorists are Islamic extremists.

So what if he does not say it. Republicans never admitted or called the Tea Party, Republican extremists. I just call them potential Domestic Terrorists.

Old 02-23-2015, 08:17 PM

7,444 posts, read 7,015,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Votre_Chef View Post
There's nothing dumb about killing terrorists.

There's something incredibly dumb about saying Islam = terrorism.
All muslims aren't terrorists but all terrorists are muslim.

That works.

Old 02-23-2015, 08:18 PM

2,687 posts, read 2,185,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTGR View Post
All muslims aren't terrorists but all terrorists are muslim.

That works.
Actually, they're not.

Old 02-23-2015, 08:20 PM

7,359 posts, read 5,462,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scobby View Post

Since when Leftists defend Islam ? since when Communist defend Islam, only idiots believe your story !!
I didn't say that leftists defend Islam. Only an idiot would believe I said that.

Old 02-23-2015, 08:22 PM

10,545 posts, read 13,584,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
So what if he does not say it. Republicans never admitted or called the Tea Party, Republican extremists. I just call them potential Domestic Terrorists.
....hmmmm... interesting analogy....didn't expect that one.

Old 02-23-2015, 08:34 PM

39,868 posts, read 26,503,175 times
Quote:
Bull. The right wingers want this to be called a Holy War and are always inflaming the public towards Muslims, and not Terrorists, because to them, both are the same.

The article is a good one, and religion should not even be a part of the conversation, since ISIS has a goal , which is a land grab for a new state, and they are not practicing their religion to get it. They just happen to be called Muslims. If they where Religious, they would not be killing other Muslims, and doing what they do.

Sort of like accusing Charles Manson of being a Christian waging a Holy War because he carves a cross on his forehead before murdering people.
The blindness and simplicity of some is amazing. ISIS (btw, that IS is Islamic State) is fighting for a fundamentalist Islamic caliphate. One based on Islamic law, in the name of the religion, or at the least their interpretation of it. Charlies Manson was ONE guy, not a mob of 50K (ISIS alone, to say nothing about the dozens of other Islamic terrorist groups) and he to the best of my knowledge he did not slaughter people in the name of some silly little superstition. It's pas time for all ancient, primitive superstitions to just die out.

As I've said, I oppose putting ANY American troops in harms way in the ME to fight ISIS. While there are 50k ISIS members, there are >30 million people in Iraq alone. They can do the fighting and dying this time. No one and nothing in the Middle East is worth the life of an American serviceman. We have sacrificed far too many lives of our young men and women trying to overthrow brutal dictators in the ME and give the people a chance at freedom. They have proven that they are not capable of governing and living peacefully and were not worthy of that sacrifice. No more.

Old 02-23-2015, 09:18 PM

8,030 posts, read 9,051,870 times
Quote:
I know, those oldsters with their walkers and adult diapers are really scary. Soon they're bound to join the ranks of domestic terrorists like the Fort Hood shooter, the Boston bombing brothers, the jihadist group making the threats against the malls, etc. Yeah, any day now..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies