Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-01-2015, 03:45 PM

12,755 posts, read 9,645,078 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post

What an Amateur - the Community Organizer declares WAR on the Commando Prime Minister.
Here we go again!

Conservatives lick the boots of fascist brutes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-01-2015, 03:47 PM

10,420 posts, read 10,826,300 times
Well we have a Muslim potus so that all figures.

Old 03-01-2015, 03:49 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,257,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
Obama is very unpopular in Israel. This political backlash by the Obama administration against BiBi may even work in Netanyahu’s favor as he has pushed Obama into a position that no matter how the president responds, he is likely to help Likud win the election on March 18.
Amazing all the experts on Israel posting here. The political backlash is not by the Obama administration--it is by Americans, American Jews and Israelis.

Former Israeli security commanders: Benjamin Netanyahu speech will bring Iran closer to the bomb - Israel News - Jerusalem Post

An Accounting of the Damage Netanyahu Is Doing to Israel - The Atlantic

Netanyahu does not speak for all American Jews (COMMENTARY) - Religion News Service

Old 03-01-2015, 03:49 PM

2,423 posts, read 2,092,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2e1m5a View Post
What makes you more knowledgeable than the Israeli Mossad-probably the most sophisticated of all intelligence agencies?

"Mossad concluded that Iran was not producing nuclear weapons, after PM sounded alarm at UN in 2012."

Mossad contradicted Netanyahu on Iran nuclear programme - Al Jazeera English

Could it be you just have an agenda?
When did I ever make a claim that I have more insight to the Mossad? Attack Hominem much? Especially with an Al Jazeera article.. Ok.

Meir Dagan, Former Mossad Chief, who is the biggest critic of Netanyahu's Iran criticism, outlines the dangers of an nuclear Iran. He supports Regime change over strike.

Becareful who you attack. Everybody has an agenda..

Old 03-01-2015, 03:50 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,257,063 times
Quote:
Senator Feinstein did not mention that she thought Prime Minister Netanyahu was "arrogant" last week when she and Senator Durbin invited the Prime Minister to a Closed Door Meeting of just Leadership of the Democratic Party. He declined to have a "Partisan" closed door meeting and looked forward to seeing them at his speech before Congress ...... which they do plan to attend. The floor of the US House will be packed, tickets are at a premium.

Harry Reid and Mitch McConnell have invited Prime Minister Netanyahu to a "no press" Luncheon after his speech to meet with a Bi-Partisan Leadership group.

Which of these 2 meetings is "partisan" and which was "arrogant"?

TeamObama and the Leftists decided to pit a Community Organizer Inexperienced President against a Commando Prime Minister ....... I suspect the Commando wins this particular WAR.
Source please? Your 'suspicions' are not relevant.

Old 03-01-2015, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
So you admit that they can.take care of themselves, but that Americans should cough up 3 billion per year in arms for free?

Feel the same way about our welfare system?

I've got a good job... but I'd appreciate it if you'd give me about 500 bucks per month in food stamps. That Medicaid thingy sound good too. How bout it?

Unreal.
You continue to have no understanding of foreign relations and economics. Thanks to foreign aid, Israel is restricted on some actions that It may take if not for foreign aid. But I guess Ron Paul is more of an influence than I thought.

Old 03-01-2015, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post

He has not even made his speech yet and we already know what is going to happen? Listen to yourself.

Old 03-01-2015, 04:03 PM

17,441 posts, read 9,265,380 times
[quote]Originally Posted by Kibby
Senator Feinstein did not mention that she thought Prime Minister Netanyahu was "arrogant" last week when she and Senator Durbin invited the Prime Minister to a Closed Door Meeting of just Leadership of the Democratic Party. He declined to have a "Partisan" closed door meeting and looked forward to seeing them at his speech before Congress ...... which they do plan to attend. The floor of the US House will be packed, tickets are at a premium.

Harry Reid and Mitch McConnell have invited Prime Minister Netanyahu to a "no press" Luncheon after his speech to meet with a Bi-Partisan Leadership group.

Which of these 2 meetings is "partisan" and which was "arrogant"?

TeamObama and the Leftists decided to pit a Community Organizer Inexperienced President against a Commando Prime Minister ....... I suspect the Commando wins this particular WAR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Source please? Your 'suspicions' are not relevant.
Which parts do you want a "source" for?

We already have a source for Feinstein's statement about arrogance.
The Feinstein/Durbin letter was all over the news this week, as was the Netanyahu response and the McConnell/Reid Lunch invitation. Feinstein and Durbin have both said they will attend the Netanyahu speech and I don't think it's a secret that Obama was a Community Organizer or that Netanyahu was an Israeli Commando. It's also well documented that Obama dislikes Netanyahu and has fostered this Tempest in a Teapot. He will do another interview right before the speech and has already put his rebuttal to the Netanyahu speech in the New York Times.

Google is your friend.

Old 03-01-2015, 04:07 PM

17,441 posts, read 9,265,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvxplorer View Post
Billy Bad Ass. Yep, that's my worldview too!
I don't like it -- it's embarrassing.

I'm not a fan of War
I'm not a fan of Red Lines that go 'poof' when crossed and then ignored.
I'm not a fan of a President that is shown to be Weak and throws tantrums.
I'm sure not a fan of rudeness and starting a battle that is needless.
I'm not a fan of putting a perceived "Great Legacy" in front of National Security.

Most of all ..... I'm not a fan of cutting Congress (both Republicans & Democrats) out of their oversight duty.

Old 03-01-2015, 04:14 PM

9,763 posts, read 10,525,531 times
Quote:
I don't like it -- it's embarrassing.

I'm not a fan of War
I'm not a fan of Red Lines that go 'poof' when crossed and then ignored.
I'm not a fan of a President that is shown to be Weak and throws tantrums.
I'm sure not a fan of rudeness and starting a battle that is needless.
I'm not a fan of putting a perceived "Great Legacy" in front of National Security.

Most of all ..... I'm not a fan of cutting Congress (both Republicans & Democrats) out of their oversight duty.
Okay. What does this have to do with your 'commando' comment?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies