Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-27-2015, 09:47 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,493,436 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weichert View Post
Likely so. And truly ironic given his previous and widely publicized rants against it.

Pretty much destroys any credibility that he might have had on this issue. Like I was against it before I was for it. Or something like that. Hard to maintain that previous stance now.

Strange how things change when reality hits.
Again....it's called Karma and sometimes it's a beetch!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-27-2015, 09:51 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,573,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pruzhany View Post
Selling? No. Medicaid simply takes a house and sells it under their own guidelines (they know better then to trust people who try to transfer it to someone else for a buck). As to assets they consider of value past that, they will need to to be sold down to be below $22k.

N they don't take the house and assets. They put a lien on it and when you sell it, pay off all the final expenses, they get what you owe them, and you get the rest. Just went through that with parents.

Old 02-27-2015, 09:53 PM

22,661 posts, read 24,605,343 times
Poor man, wish him the best and a quick recovery.

Old 02-27-2015, 09:57 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,573,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
No one's laughing at this retard merely stating fact that what 'goes around comes around'. RWNJ's need that lesson repeated more often than others it would seem.
Hey, Sorry, your wrong. I am laughing at his stupidity.

Old 02-27-2015, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
Poor man, wish him the best and a quick recovery.
Your sympathy might be misplaced as this idiot had the chance to sign up but instead climbed on the soapbox and lost the toss.

He's no different than any other nincompoop who crapshoots theirs or their family's health welfare. Now we can see how his brethren repubs will pony up for his needed care.

Watch carefully.

A sad indictment that someone's survival is contingent upon the largesse of his peers.....or charity as it is often called.

Anyone care to wager who donates and what political philosophy they adhere to?

Last edited by BruSan; 02-27-2015 at 10:20 PM..

Old 02-27-2015, 10:06 PM

19,769 posts, read 22,673,762 times
I'll toss him .05c to buy a round....

Old 02-27-2015, 10:06 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,415,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
Your sympathy might be misplaced as this idiot had the chance to sign up but instead tool ton the soapbox and lost the toss.

He's no different than any other nincompoop who crapshoots theirs or their family's health welfare. Now we can see his his brethren repubs will pony up for his needed care.

Watch carefully.

A sad indictment that someone's survival is contingent upon the largesse of his peers.....or charity as it is often called.

Anyone car to wager who donates and what political philosophy they adhere to?
LOL. I love people like you who suggest that people should sign up and pay over inflated premiums for high deductible plans so that they can help fund the people who pay nothing for coverage with no deductibles. Many of these subsidized individuals havn't paid a dime into "the system." I consider those people to be SUCKERS.

Old 02-27-2015, 10:10 PM

6,046 posts, read 4,818,446 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
I consider those people to be SUCKERS.
Likely what the sheriff thought also. Until he got sucker punched.

BTW, what kind of health insurance do you have? Likely being heavily subsidized?

Old 02-27-2015, 10:15 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,415,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weichert View Post
Likely what the sheriff thought also. Until he got sucker punched.

BTW, what kind of health insurance do you have? Likely being heavily subsidized?
I have decent coverage paid for with no subsidies.

Old 02-27-2015, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
LOL. I love people like you who suggest that people should sign up and pay over inflated premiums for high deductible plans so that they can help fund the people who pay nothing for coverage with no deductibles. Many of these subsidized individuals havn't paid a dime into "the system." I consider those people to be SUCKERS.
Well then your adulation is misplaced as I simply practice what I preach and believe firmly in not leaving the well being of anyone up to the mores, whims or largess of a society driven by greed and avarice.

You can consider anyone you desire as a "sucker:" but when it comes to them being "needy"; I'd rather not give folks like yourself the choice. Suck it up buttercup.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies