Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-01-2015, 11:11 PM

9,763 posts, read 10,524,704 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
No need to get personal.... I didn't mean to hit a nerve. Will you ever forgive me?
No, you didn't hit a nerve. Sorry, but you're rambling. Each response you've given ignores my words, and you bring up a different subject. Kinda hard to have a fruitful discussion.

Let's try again, okay?

You claim Obama's EO affected the mid-terms, yet the EO wasn't released until afterwards. Care to explain your logic on that tidbit? I'm not interested in historical makeups of Congress. I want to know how you arrived at the conclusion that Obama's EO affected the mid-terms?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-01-2015, 11:11 PM

1,320 posts, read 1,534,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvxplorer View Post
Neither party has been able to stop illegal immigration, and your comparison to the Civil Rights Act is fallacious. People care more about civil rights than illegal immigration.

As to post #2...what are you talking about? What kind of amendment?
Neither party has been WILLING to stop illegal immigration.

Old 03-01-2015, 11:32 PM

1,160 posts, read 713,509 times
Quote:
Indeed. Reading is fundamental. Then you can work on the reasoning.
Wow, you are completely ignoring the context of your first sentence and the entire enforcement angle. You know as well as I do you were talking about enforcement, now you want to distort the context of what you said. If you were merely talking about public opinion then the comparison is valid.....so which is it?

Old 03-01-2015, 11:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by billydaman View Post
Wow, you are completely ignoring the context of your first sentence and the entire enforcement angle. You know as well as I do you were talking about enforcement, now you want to distort the context of what you said.
Please, I'm not in the mood. Speaking of ignoring, where's the rest of my post? Don't you think it's a bit distorting to leave out my words?

I was referring to the OP, but you already know that.

Old 03-01-2015, 11:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by siameseifyoupls View Post
Neither party has been WILLING to stop illegal immigration.
Apparently he is not talking about enforcement in that post.

Old 03-01-2015, 11:36 PM

Quote:
Please, I'm not in the mood. Speaking of ignoring, where's the rest of my post? Don't you think it's a bit distorting to leave out my words?

I was referring to the OP, but you already know that.
You were talking about enforcement. Yes or no. I'm sorry that I caught you being illogical and now you want to be dishonest removing the entire context of your post to try and save face.

Old 03-01-2015, 11:40 PM

Quote:
Apparently he is not talking about enforcement in that post.
Give it a rest. You're putting words into my mouth.

Of course I was talking about enforcement. What exactly is your problem? You attacked my reasoning, without reading what I wrote. The OP brought up public opinion, yet you attack my reasoning. Please, give it a rest.

Old 03-01-2015, 11:41 PM

Quote:
You were talking about enforcement. Yes or no. I'm sorry that I caught you being illogical and now you want to be dishonest removing the entire context of your post to try and save face.
Try the pier over yonder. You won't even get a nibble here.

Old 03-01-2015, 11:54 PM

Quote:
Try the pier over yonder. You won't even get a nibble here.
Exactly. At least you know when to shut up and not make yourself look worse like your cohort.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies