Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-06-2015, 05:28 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,736,758 times

Advertisements

Father Of Son Murdered By Illegal Testifies To Congress:

This father is so mad and I totally agree that it is mind boggling that none of the so called black leader or powerful people who constantly speak up about black being done wrong when they are killed by a white person EVEN while proven the white person didn't do anything wrong.

This young promising student was killed/murdered by an illegal Hispanic and as the father stated and testified about it is not news because his son was killed by an illegal Hispanic and not by a white person!

The criminal was already a criminal by entering illegally and coming here myself as a legal alien and how we are going through years of background checks, annual drivers license renewals for the entire family which cost thousands, incl having to travel in and out of the country to comply with the I-94 rules, this person did everything wrong and nobody knew who he really was.

Then he ends us killing a young promising, hard working kid who wants to make something from his life and parents who support their kid to get a degree.

This is what happened and how sad is it that this young guy was not named as "he could have been my son"!

No recognition from any of the black leaders but Fox news paid attention and showed the story!

I'm very sorry for this families loss and the hypocrisy that seems to go around when the parents and lawyer of this guy who robbed a gas station owner and showed no respect for the elderly and clearly was a criminal gets all the attention like he was a hero!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2015, 06:25 AM

1,035 posts, read 1,397,254 times
I am also sorry their loss and it is a very tragic story. Let's be honest, Obama has not made race relations better, he's probably made them worse. Just like the Trayvon Martin case when he said about Trayvon being his son. Whether you supported Martin or Zimmerman, that was a totally inappropriate thing for the president to say. The right thing to do would've been to keep his mouth shut & let it play out in the courts. If Trayvon was white & a white politician said that could you imagine the fallout! I'm not surprised Obama, Sharpton & other black "leaders" are being quiet. I'm no fan of the conservatives, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that Obama & Holder play the race card big time!

Old 03-06-2015, 06:33 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,611,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post

This father is so mad and I totally agree that it is mind boggling that none of the so called black leader or powerful people who constantly speak up about black being done wrong when they are killed by a white person EVEN while proven the white person didn't do anything wrong.

This young promising student was killed/murdered by an illegal Hispanic and as the father stated and testified about it is not news because his son was killed by an illegal Hispanic and not by a white person!

The criminal was already a criminal by entering illegally and coming here myself as a legal alien and how we are going through years of background checks, annual drivers license renewals for the entire family which cost thousands, incl having to travel in and out of the country to comply with the I-94 rules, this person did everything wrong and nobody knew who he really was.

Then he ends us killing a young promising, hard working kid who wants to make something from his life and parents who support their kid to get a degree.

This is what happened and how sad is it that this young guy was not named as "he could have been my son"!

No recognition from any of the black leaders but Fox news paid attention and showed the story!

I'm very sorry for this families loss and the hypocrisy that seems to go around when the parents and lawyer of this guy who robbed a gas station owner and showed no respect for the elderly and clearly was a criminal gets all the attention like he was a hero!

Because it is all political and not helpful to the lies they tell.

Old 03-06-2015, 06:49 AM

2,003 posts, read 1,545,304 times
From the click-through:

Quote:
Jurors recommended in May that Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Ronald H. Rose impose the death sentence on Pedro Espinoza, 23,
In other words, the cops and prosecutors didn't cover for the murderer.

ETA: if you were angered by the president's condolences to Martin's family, you were already part of the problem.

Old 03-06-2015, 07:16 AM

16,212 posts, read 10,819,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadoken View Post
From the click-through:

In other words, the cops and prosecutors didn't cover for the murderer.

ETA: if you were angered by the president's condolences to Martin's family, you were already part of the problem.
This.

And FYI, there is no need for the president or Holder to comment on the murder of every black person by a non-black person in this country.

And the president didn't say that Trayvon was his son. The president was asked about it and said that if he had a son, said son would look like Trayvon.

FWIW, I have a 13 year old son. My son looks a lot like Trayvon, same coloring and build (tall and skinny) etc. Most people when they are empathetic look toward commonalities with people going through difficult times.

Obama hasn't made race relations worse. All the undercover racist who came out after his election made race relations worse and continue to do so.

Old 03-06-2015, 07:57 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,692,234 times
Quote:

Yup even Dear Leader recognizes that Blacks will again be at the back on the bus in the 21st century. The next 100 years will be all about the rise of the Mestizo.

Old 03-06-2015, 12:02 PM

8,030 posts, read 9,050,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by residinghere2007 View Post
And FYI, there is no need for the president or Holder to comment on the murder of every black person by a non-black person in this country.

Obama hasn't made race relations worse. All the undercover racist who came out after his election made race relations worse and continue to do so.
They shouldn't be commenting on ANY of them. Yet they do.

As to the rest, any actual racist segment is a tiny minority. And reality and polls say you're wrong on thinking the Obama administration hasn't had some impact on making race relations worse.

Old 03-06-2015, 12:45 PM

10,545 posts, read 13,583,124 times
Now that they're freed up from Ferguson, I'm sure the DOJ will be on the scene to investigate why this guy, not only an illegal alien but a convicted criminal, was allowed back on the streets instead of being deported.... I'll be interested to hear what they find out and how much of a public statement they make to criticize this system.

Old 03-06-2015, 12:53 PM

12,481 posts, read 10,220,937 times
Quote:

Because Obama and holder could care less about hard working legal citizens . If a couple thousand illegals killed off Americans it means more votes for the democrats.
Obama and holder care if they are black thugs killed rushing policeman but have no concern for good citizens so they have no care or concern about illegals killing off citizens.

Old 03-06-2015, 01:04 PM

15,355 posts, read 12,648,053 times
Hold on, let me get them on my Black Leader direct phone line

Al, we neeeeed you!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies