Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-06-2015, 10:32 PM

32,060 posts, read 15,055,077 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751;38719944[B
]Seems to me you defended Obama a lot. [/b]By the way, Do you think BARRY.. Obama would have won without the following?

1... use the IRS to silence the opposition.
2... ass kissing lap dog media demonizing anyone who dare speak out against the black man.
3... people voted for him not based on his character but based on his color
4... he promised santa clause was coming to town. Did you get your Obamaphone?
5... he lied, lied, lied
6... as Gruber is quoted to say..."the stupidity of the American voter"
7... which reminds me, he didn't want proper voter ID. He was able to bring the dead back to life
8... And people actually thought he was for the everyday American. That's a big joke.

...Oh and did you know that Al-Quaeda was on the run?
...I'm still waiting for my health care insurance to be reduced by "3000%" lol

Show me where please
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2015, 10:35 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,727,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Did people call bush supporters bushbots or bush supporters....just curious. I hate these silly terms. It's juvenile.
LOL, that's because Obamabots act like robots. When liberal media to handed down rhetoric obamabots repeated the rhetoric to defend Obama no matter how bad Obama's actions or lie was.

Hense ...Obamabots!

Old 03-06-2015, 10:35 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,171,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Seems to me you defended Obama a lot. By the way, Do you think BARRY.. Obama would have won without the following?

2... ass kissing lap dog media demonizing anyone who dare speak out against the black man.
5... he lied, lied, lied
7... which reminds me, he didn't want proper voter ID. He was able to bring the dead back to life
8... And people actually thought he was for the everyday American. That's a big joke.

Obama would have still beaten Romney because he was a bad choice for a competitive candidate.

Old 03-06-2015, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
No, let's do it now. I presume you are speaking of the Iraq War?

If it was a lie, it was the CIA's lie, as even those lefties that routinely assert that Bush was lying surely know very well. If you want to make the case that the Iraq and/or the Afghanistan campaigns were failures and misadventures, that is a viable perspective to have, wrong though it may be. But to call Bush a liar because he advocated action that was supported by an act of Congress - who is responsible for overseeing the CIA, which provided the faulty information - is in fact the real lie.

Bush certainly was not the greatest president ever to serve in office. But as anyone who was paying attention knows, one of the things about Bush that positively shocked the left while he was in office was he routinely did what he said he was going to do. He even made a major push for Social Security reform even though he had no real support to speak of. Nevertheless, he said he would pursue it, and he did, much to his credit. That was George Bush. Make what criticisms of his policies and accomplishments that you will, but calling him a liar is not an honest charge to proffer against him.

He was a liar but in all honestly he wasn't really running the white house....cheney was. But now we are getting off topic and it will get this thread closed.

Old 03-06-2015, 10:37 PM

27,131 posts, read 15,310,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grsz11 View Post
Sounds a lot like Iraq WMDs...except that was used to justify war

Sounds like no defense to me.

Old 03-06-2015, 10:37 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,727,707 times
Quote:
Show me where please
You ashamed? Should be. But go ahead and ignore the question.

Do you think Obama would have won without the following?

5... he lied, lied, lied

Old 03-06-2015, 10:39 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,171,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Stephen Hayes and Tomas Joscelyn: How America Was Misled on al Qaeda

The Obama Administration hand picked information for the military analysts to look at, picking favorable pieces and discarding those that showed a strong resurgent terrorist network.

After military analysts complained for greater access, they were given access to more documents, but could only read them and not copy them.

When these documents started to show the analysts that terrorist networks were on the rise the Obama Administration then cut off all access to the documents and ordered the DIA to stop producing analysis based off of the restricted documents.

This is at the same time Obama traveled the country campaigning in 2012 saying that Al Qaeda was on the run and being destroyed - - at the same time Obama knew that they were in fact growing.

Obama was point blank knowingly and willingly lying about Al Qaeda being diminished and was ordering military analysis to ignore facts that said as much - - all for votes based on a mirage.

The documents captured in Bin Laden's compound also show some cooperation between Iran and Al Qaeda, although some conflict between them as well.

The vast majority of these documents are still restricted.
You link is to an opinion piece that you have to pay to read. So for now, it is probably nothing but someone's opinion that may or may not be based on any factual information.

Old 03-06-2015, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
You ashamed? Should be. But go ahead and ignore the question.

Do you think Obama would have won without the following?

5... he lied, lied, lied

Ashamed of what??? I asked you to show me where I defended obama....."a lot"...your words. So please show me.

Old 03-06-2015, 10:40 PM

8,030 posts, read 9,050,957 times
Quote:
Did people call bush supporters bushbots or bush supporters....just curious. I hate these silly terms. It's juvenile.
No. Thankfully Bush did not have the significantly sized, completely mindless cult following that O has had since the first election. It's outright creepy. Not even comparable.

Old 03-06-2015, 10:43 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,516,836 times
Quote:
[/b]

He was a liar but in all honestly he wasn't really running the white house....cheney was. But now we are getting off topic and it will get this thread closed.
If this thread is getting off topic, it is because you have been trying to shift responsibility away from Obama for his epic lying by drawing comparisons that do not fairly exist.

If you thought you were going to be able to drop in here and spew the leftist talking points with everyone being so amazed by your wittiness that they were left speechless in your wake, consider yourself disabused of that rather extraordinary notion.

So the word liar to you apparently applies equally to all human beings without distinction, as all adult human beings have lied. In your view apparently, a pathological liar is the same as someone who refused to tell his wife that her butt did in fact look big in those jeans (which it did) and said, "no honey, you look great as always."

One size fits all, and the truly epic liars of our time, certainly including Barack Obama, are thereby dismissed in comparison. Well done. {sarcasm}
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies